剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Cervezas?
来杯啤酒啊
Gracias.
谢谢
You're okay?
你还好吗
Yeah Allison's having drinks with Grant
不 艾利森和格兰特去喝酒了
so I'm a little...
所以我有点
He's charming
他很迷人
and suave.
还很绅士
Oh and he's got great hair.
还有 他的发型很棒
Thanks for making me feel better Jo.
谢谢你的安慰 乔
That's awesome.
那真是不能再好了
But he isn't you.
但他不是你
You know there's someing about that guy
知道吗 那男人身上有些地方
I just don't like.
我就是看不惯
I don't trust him.
我不信任他
Well then get off your ass and do something about it.
那样的话 别干坐在这 行动啊
Noted.
记下了
How about you and Zane?
你和赞恩怎么样了
I catch these glimpses
有那么一瞬间
of who he used to be.
我以为他回来了
And then they're gone.
但随后我就发现那只是错觉
Are we having girl talk?
我们是在说闺房♥密话吗
No we're having guy talk.
才不是 我们在说爷们私话
Semi-finals are on.
半决赛开始了
Eye patch guy made it to the next round.
眼罩男成功晋级了
You wanna watch?
要看吗
See I think he's pitchy.
我觉得他被限制了
I...
我...
It's good to have you here.
有你在这真好
Oh you shouldn't have.
哦 你不用这么做的
No trust me I should have.
不 相信我 这是我该做的
But there's more.
还不止呢
I figured it was time
我认为该是时候
to moth ball the einstein bridge for good
把爱因斯坦桥封存起来了
and I was hoping maybe you could take it off our hands.
我想也许你们能帮我们保管
Well we store artifacts.
我们就是储存藏物的嘛
I mean this thing doesn't even work anymore.
我指的是 这东西根本就罢♥工♥了嘛
Well that could be our little secret.
那个 就当做我们间的小秘密好了
And plus you could tell Artie
而且 你可以告诉阿迪
you bagged your first solo grab.
你的单人处♥女♥任务圆♥满♥成功
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的想法
Plus if things don't work out at the Warehouse
而且 如果你在仓库干不下去了
we could always use someone with your skills here.
我们这永远都缺像你这样有能力的人
I do have some pull with the boss.
我对上面还是有点影响力的
Thanks Doug
谢了 道格
but I'm pretty attached
但我很喜欢
to the crew I have so...
我现在的伙伴们 所以
So...
那么
See you around Fargo-nator.
后会有期 我的法戈终结者
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表