剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情回顾
Grace, I...
格瑞丝 我
I was naive to think
我曾天真地以为
I could just jump into this marriage.
我能这样一头扎进这场婚姻
I'm not your Henry.
我不是你那个亨利
Not yet.
还不是
Now, if I can't be with you on Titan,
虽然我不能跟你一块儿去土卫六
I'll be right here in mission control
我会在这里和地勤人员
watching you every second.
无时不刻地关注你
So go. On one condition.
去吧 除非
Marry me, Henry Deacon?
嫁给我 亨利·迭肯
Absolutely.
当然
How's it going? Senator Wen just left.
你怎么样了 温参议员刚刚离开
And she's recommending a full pardon for me.
她要向上汇报赦免我的所有罪状
From now on, if I stay in Eureka,
从现在开始 如果我呆在尤利卡
it'll be because I wanna be.
而是我想要呆在这里
Okay, listen, if we're gonna be
好吧 听着 如果我们
working together, and sleeping together,
在工作的关系上 更进一步
things are gonna get complicated,
事情会变得复杂
Jack.
杰克
I can handle complicated.
我能处理好这种复杂关系
Follow my lead.
跟紧点
Titan is beautiful but dangerous.
土卫六很美 但也很危险
Core sample, Marker Five Delta.
岩心样本采样 德尔塔五区
Five Delta. Copy that.
德尔塔五区 记下来了
Come here often?
经常来这里吗
Oh, ammonia plume!
氨气羽流
Frak! I'm so sorry, Holly!
天哪 对不起 霍莉
My suit! It's losing pressure!
我的太空服 在失去气压
We just have to re-calculate the...
我们只要重新计算
Oh, I'm sorry, Holly!
对不起 霍莉
I'm so sorry, Holly.
对不起 霍莉
Sim session terminated.
模拟场景终止
My snowflakes are still too small.
我的人工雪花还是太小了
Stand-by.
稍等
Sim session 537 terminated.
537号♥模拟场景终止
Goof around like that on Titan,
在土卫六上那样乱来
and you're dead.
你们就完了
Easy, Huggins. We've been at this all morning.
放松 哈金斯 我们一上午都在训练
I'm just a little punchy. Yeah.
我只是有点晕了 是啊
And do you really need to vent the environment
而且你真的需要在每次模拟测试后
after every test run?
排出气体重新模拟环境吗
It has to be perfect.
必须尽善尽美
I agree. So let's go again.
我同意 所以再做一次吧
Can't. I'm off to the B.C.E.
不行 我得到波色电子云激励器
to welcome home Tiny.
去欢迎泰妮归位
Our little lady is due back from Titan.
土卫六上回来的小姑娘
I wouldn't use the words little
我可不会使用"小"或者"姑娘"
or lady to describe Tiny.
来形容泰妮
Are we not fond of the Titan rover?
土卫六漫步车这么不受欢迎吗
We were almost vaporized by the Titan rover.
我们差点被土卫六漫步车蒸成气了
Okay, that was a software glitch.
好吧 那是个软件差错而已
Tiny's my hero.
泰妮是我的英雄
She's bringing back samples that'll help me replicate
她给我带回能让我精确重建
the conditions on titan precisely.
土卫六环境条件的样品
Huggins?
哈金斯
You need to get out more.
你应该多出门转转
Yeah, and you need to stop flirting, okay?
是啊 你还应该少调调情呢
All the other astraeus candidates
其他的阿斯特赖奥斯候选人
are focused on the mission.
都在专注准备这个任务
A dash of nitrogen and some phosphorus...
加一点点氮和磷
These lily hybrids are totally unique.
这些杂交百合就会变得独一无二
Trust me, no one is gonna have centerpieces like yours.
相信我 没人会有你们这样的餐桌装饰
I don't usually offer my botanical research
我通常不会把我的植物学研究
for personal use, but...
用在私人用途 不过
I'm a sucker for weddings.
我太喜欢婚礼了
Hey! Best man, here, reporting for duty.
伴郎 过来报到
Oh, well, best man, um...
好吧 伴郎
I suggest you prepare a toast this time.
我建议你这回准备一下祝酒辞
Last time, you rambled.
上回你是瞎扯的
I did?
我有那样吗
Like it was open mic night.
好像那是个闲话晚会一样
Oh, and...and don't, uh, lose the rings again.
对了 还有 别再把戒指弄丢了
I lost the rings? So I hear.
我还弄丢了戒指吗 我听说是的
Which reminds me,
顺便提醒了我
we need to choose new ones.
我们得去买♥♥新的了
Um, what's...I mean, what's wrong with these?
可是 现在这对有什么不好的
Nothing.
没什么
But this time's different,
但这次跟上次不一样
so new beginning, new rings.
新的开始 需要新的戒指
Really?
你说真的吗
Really?
真的啊
So how you been, Sheriff?
最近怎么样 治安官
Oh, can't complain, can't complain.
还不错 没啥可抱怨的
Nice...nice blooms you got.
你的花好漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Jack. Yep? Hey.
杰克 在 你好
Okay, I don't want you to get all worked up...
好了 我不是故意来让你激动
Oh, this doesn't sound good.
听上去不太妙啊
Just consider it a temporary nuisance.
就当这是个暂时的小麻烦
Now that we're involved,
既然我们已经被卷进来了
I had to file
我得配合国防部
an I.A. 248 with the D.O.D.
完成一份I.A.248报告
An I.A...?
那是什么
It's the form required
就是需要对我们的
for our "Intimate Alliance."
"亲密关系"填写一份表格
There can't be a form for that!
这东西还有什么表格
Normally, it's a formality, but...
通常这就是走个过场 不过
Given what happened to me recently on your watch,
鉴于我在你的看管下发生的事
well, our relationship has been red-flagged.
我们的关系已经被上面特别关注了
Our relationship's been red-flagged?
我们的关系被特别关注了
Because of our high rank,
因为我们的职位都很重要
the D.O.D. is concerned.
国防部很担心
They have sent a relationship auditor to assess us.
他们派了一位人际关系审核员来评估我们
Assess us for what?
评估我们什么
National security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥
Hello, Sheriff.
你好 治安官
Warren Hughes.
我叫沃伦·休斯
Warren...
沃伦
Ph.D., M.A., C.P.A.
博士 文科硕士 会计师
I cover all the bases.
我比较博学
So, as I've told Dr. Blake,
就像我跟布雷克博士说的那样
I'm here pursuant to
我在这里是为了
an I.A. 248 filing.
完成I.A. 248表格
Well, Warren, um, how do you
但是沃伦 你怎么
"assess" an "Intimate Alliance?"
"评估"一种"亲密关系"
I like to watch.
我喜欢观察
You...you... Oh, I don't mean watch watch.
你 你 我不是监视的意思
No.
不是的
No, you two just carry on,
别担心 你们顺其自然
go about your business,
做好本职工作就行
and, uh, pretend I'm not even here.
就当我不存在
Who is he to judge us?
他凭什么来评估我们
What, is he some sort of mid-level paper pusher from D.O.D.?
难道他是国防部的什么中层文员吗
Actually, our office intends to go
其实 我们办公室想在2016年之前
entirely paperless by 2016.
全面进行无纸化办公
Yeah?
是吗
I'm Vice Chair of the Green Team.
我是环保组的副组长
All we have to do is keep it professional.
我们只需按正常规章办事就行了
Oh, so no groping? Is that..
那么就不能牵手了 是不是
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表