剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
We could have changed anything.
我们可能改变任何事
Yeah, we changed Kevin.
是啊 我们改变了凯文
I know. we know.
我知道 我们都知道
I'm not gonna lose him again.
我不想再失去他了
We have to examine the bridge device.
我们必须校验下那个时间桥梁设备
It could be supporting an unstable temporal wormhole.
它支持的可能是个不稳定的临时虫洞
Space-time could unravel.
时空可能被拆开了
Unraveling space-time is bad.
拆开时空是很严重的问题
I'll arrange the transport.
我会安排把设备送到动力局
Things have really changed around here.
这儿的一切都改变了
Eureka is a new town.
尤利卡现在是个新镇了
Let's go.
我们走
Everybody go! Go!
大家快走 走啊
Off! Off the street!
快离开 离开这条街
Go! Go! Off!
走 快走 快离开
Run! Everybody, run!
跑啊 大家快跑
Tiny!
泰妮
Tiny, stop! Stop!
泰妮 停下 停下
Stop! Tiny!
停下 泰妮
Bad robot!
劣质机器人
Bad! Bad! Stop!
真蹩脚 太劣质了 停下
The more things change...
更多的事情变了
The more they stay the same.
但更多的还没变
Another day, another runaway robot.
又是一天 又一个暴走机器人
Anyone hurt?
有人受伤了吗
Not yet.
目前还没
I have been working on that probe
我已经研究这个探针
For ten months!
十个月了
If you need a probe, red... You know what...
如果你需要一个探针 你知道吗
You, go. Do it.
你 走开 快点
You really think someone messed with your giant bug?
你真的认为是有人搞坏了你的大虫子
Tiny was built
泰妮是用来
To sample atmospheric electricity on Titan.
抽样检查大力神号♥洲际导弹上的大气电的
Her power cell was hardened.
她的蓄电池加固过了
There was no way it would just short out.
不可能出现像刚刚那样短路的状况
Any particular reason
是不是有什么特殊的理由
You think it was zane?
让你认为是赞恩做的
Uh, because he's a jackass.
因为他就是个蠢货
That's why I kicked him off my design team, Jack.
那就是我把他踢出研究组的原因 杰克
He's in your jail so much he has his own pillow.
他在你的牢里呆了都快有自己的专房♥
Okay. If you want to fix the remote,
好 如果你要去修理这个遥控
I will find Tiny.
我来找到泰妮
Thank you, love.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
That looked...
那看起来
Intimate.
很亲密啊
This is one of the weirder days ever.
这是有史以来最糟糕的一天了
What's the story on the time machine?
那个时光机到底怎么回事
Well, it's not a time machine precisely.
准确来说它并不是个时光机
I mean, it connects two timelines.
我是说 它连接两条时间线
Allison's moving it to G.D.
艾利森正把它弄到动力局去
to see if it has enough residual power
看看它是否余有足够的电力
in order to open up a new wormhole.
来打开一个新的虫洞
Great. And send Dr. Charming home.
好极了 赶紧把魅力博士送回家吧
And as for our hitchhiker,
对我们搭便车的人来说
I designed these markers
我设计这些特制手♥机♥
to detect our temporal anomalies.
来探测临时的异常现象
In order to transport Dr. Grant,
以便送格兰特博士回去
It would have had to have been retuned manually.
它本早该被人重新调整过
Listen to me.
听着
I'm responsible for the greatest scientific experiment
我为最伟大的科学实验能够公诸于世
Known to mankind,
而负责
And this is the way you're treating me?
而这就是你给我的待遇
It's a crying shame, Jack.
真是奇耻大辱 杰克
Well, I know, and, uh, I...
恩 我知道 而且我
Oh, you know what else is a crying shame?
你知道还有什么叫奇耻大辱吗
Is you trying to strand me in 1947!
是你试图把我困在1947年
Where'd you get that idea?
你怎么会这么想
Oh, you tweaked my marker so it worked for you,
你调整我的特制手♥机♥好让它为你工作
And you risked my life to do it.
你是用我的生命来冒险
You just wanted to see the future.
不过想看看未来是什么样子
And what a disappointment it is.
真是失望
Where a visitor's treated
这就是个用怀疑和控诉
With cruel suspicion and accusations.
来招待客人的地方
Future's come a long way.
未来的变化可真不小啊
Yeah, well, my cell, my time, my rules.
没错 我的地盘就得听我的
Get comfy.
放松点
Take a seat.
坐下吧
Look at this.
看看
You know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
I'm fat.
我胖了
In this timeline, I am the fat deputy.
在这条时间线里 我是个胖副手
Oh, no, ma'am.
不 女士
Sheriff Andy. Sheriff Andy?
治安官安迪 治安官安迪
Well, I appreciate the promotion, boss,
我喜欢升职 老大
But I'm still just your deputy.
但我始终是你的副手
A robot deputy.
一个机器人副手
This thing's really a machine?
这真的是台机器
Yeah.
没错
I prefer synthetic colleague.
我更喜欢被称为合成同事
That's a bit more like the future I envisioned.
这有点超出我对未来的想象了
Miss lupo, why are you wearing my spare uniform?
卢柏小姐 你干嘛穿着我的备用制♥服♥
Yeah.
是的
We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out.
我们会搞定的 我们会搞定的
No fiance and no job.
没有未婚夫 没有工作
Good to be home.
回家可真好
Come closer, robot man.
靠近点 机器人
You're extremely lifelike.
你真是栩栩如生啊
I'd love to get a look under your uniform.
我想看看你制♥服♥里面是什么样子
Boss?
老大
Tiny gives off an alpha-ray signature,
泰妮释放出α射线的信♥号♥♥
But it's very difficult to follow in this environment.
但在这种环境下很难追踪
Yeah, but I think we're on the right track.
没错 但我想我们走对路了
Andy, mind if I test your memory circuits a little?
安迪 你介意我测试你的记忆电路吗
Little game to pass the time?
打发时间的小游戏
Sure.
没错
Yes, how long have you and I been working together?
我们一起工作多久了
312 days, 16 hours.
三百一十二天又六小时
And Lupo left when you got here?
当你到这儿后卢柏就离开了
Miss Lupo wasn't too happy
卢柏小姐没能升职
She didn't get promoted to sheriff.
她很不开心
Yeah, I, uh...
是 我 呃
I'm really enjoying this game.
我真的很喜欢这个游戏
Can we do movie trivia next?
我们接下来能玩电影资讯吗
Sure. Yeah, let's do history.
当然 我们来考考历史
Uh, when did man first walk on the moon?
谁是第一个在月球上行走的人
Neil Armstrong,
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
July 20th, 1969.
1969年7月20日
And when did the designated hitter rule
那指定击球员规则什么时候
Come in and ruin baseball?
颁布然后毁了棒球运动
Oh, 1973,
1973年
But the D.H. Rule
但指定击球手规则
Actually extended the careers
的确扩展了
Of many stars of the game.
很多棒球明星的职业
Sheriff, do you mind if I shoot a question your way?
治安官 介意我问你个问题吗
Yeah, sure.
当然不
Did you happen to go back to 1947,
你是不是突然去了1947年
Come back to an altered timeline?
然后回到一条改变了的时间线
That seems a bit of a stretch.
这看起来有点夸张
Why would you ask?
你为什么这么问
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表