剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S04E06
灵异之城第四季第六集
It was just a normal day in Eureka:
尤利卡镇上平常的一天
Day's not over yet.
一天还没结束呢
Yeah, like that was gonna last.
没错 那样就会持续下去
Hello, 1947.
你好 1947年
Confused? Let me clarify.
糊涂了吗 我来为你说清楚吧
The five of us got transported back in time
我们五个因为类似虫洞的物质
through some wormhole thingy.
穿越历史 回到了过去
Thanks to the bridge device.
幸亏了时间桥梁设备
We eventually found our way back home,
我们最终找到了回家的路
but surprise...Home wasn't exactly the way we left it.
但惊讶地发现家不再是我们离开前的样子
Henry married.
亨利结婚了
Zane and Jo never dated.
赞恩和乔却从没交往过
But Jo's in charge of G.D. Security.
但乔成了动力局安♥全♥部♥门的主管
Kevin, different, much to Allison's surprise.
凯文变了 让艾利森大吃一惊
And Fargo, the head of Global Dynamics,
而法戈 成了全球动力局的头头
much to everyone's surprise.
让所有人都大吃一惊
Oh, and Dr. Old Spice
还有香水博士
hitched a ride back with us to the present.
搭着顺风车也来了
But there was one crappy rule...
还有一个糟糕的规则
We can't tell anyone.
我们不能告诉任何人
If people ever found out about our trip,
如果人们发现了我们的时空之旅
there'd be trouble.
我们就有麻烦了
And I finally kissed Allison,
而我却在六十三年前的时空里
63 years ago.
吻了艾利森
That's Eureka for you.
这就是献给你的尤利卡
Same town, big changes.
同样的镇子 却已物是人非
Go! Go, go, go, go.
快 快 快
Did we lose her?
甩掉她了吗
Everybody out! Everybody out!
大家下车 都下车
Jeez! Go! Go!
天啊 跑 快跑
12 HOURS EARLIER
十二小时前
Carter!
卡特
I just found this perverted little toaster
我刚发现这个变♥态♥小机器人
spying on me in the shower.
在偷看我洗澡
Oh, that's, Kevin's homework assignment actually.
实际上它是凯文的家庭作业
No, not the spying part.
当然偷♥窥♥不算
This is Eureka's version of carrying an egg around
尤利卡的理念 要想为人父母
to show you know how to parent.
就要带着你的小发明
Actually, Sheriff Carter,
事实上 卡特治安官
the Emo is a highly sophisticated
依默<情绪机器人>是一种高度精密的
emotional attachment robot
情感依附机器人
designed to develop a genuine bond with its caregiver.
旨在培养它与看护人之间的真情实感
I don't care what it's for.
我不关心它是用来干嘛的
It's got video of me showering
它那颗小脑袋可录下了
embedded in its little emo brain,
我洗澡的样子
no doubt for Kevin's viewing pleasure.
毫无疑问是给凯文欣赏的
Get rid of it!
删除那段录像
Oh, come on!
拜托
He's awfully cute.
他真的很可爱
For an instrument of wrongdoing.
用机器人来做坏事
I'll talk to Allison.
我去跟艾利森说
You called, Sheriff?
你叫我吗 治安官
Uh, no. Talk to Lupo.
不是 卢柏找你
How may I be of service, Miss Lupo?
有什么需要我的吗 卢柏小姐
Like I haven't had enough of you robots this morning.
今天早晨我可受够你们这些机器人了
What do you mean, "You robots"?
"你们这些机器人"是什么意思
Good morning, deputy Andy.
早上好 安迪副官
Hey there, Sarah
你好 莎拉
I'm a mite puzzled.
我有点糊涂了
I'm positive I received a call from this location.
接到这儿的呼叫时我本来还很开心呢
Perhaps there's a glitch in your software.
可能你的软件有点小故障
May I link you to the Global Dynamics
需要我把你连接到全球动力局的
mainframe computer for a diagnostic?
主机上做一次诊断吗
Gee, that'd be super, Sarah.
天 那太好了 莎拉
That's not it.
不是那个
Beg pardon.
对不起
If Kevin sent a robot
如果凯文用一个机器人
to spy on a beautiful girl in the shower,
去偷♥窥♥一个美女洗澡
I'm guessing he's curious about something
我猜他是对某些事情感到好奇
he doesn't want to discuss with his mom.
又不能跟妈妈讲的
He knows that he can come to me.
他知道可以来找我
I'm a medical doctor.
我是个医生
No, you're his mom.
不 你是他妈妈
But Henry, Fargo, and I are planning a camping trip.
亨利 法戈还有我在计划一次露营
You think Kevin might want to tag along?
你说凯文愿意一起来吗
Sounds suspiciously like a reward.
这听起来怎么像是对他的奖励
No, I just think some guy time might pave the way
不 我只是觉得和男人在一起可能会
or make it easier for him to talk about girl stuff.
让他开口或更容易开口谈伦异性话题
"Girl stuff"?
"异性话题"
Yeah.
没错
Come on, I wanna help.
拜托 我只是想帮忙
I've been through this. Let me help.
我有这个经验 让我帮你
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, Carter.
谢谢 卡特
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey there, fellow adventure-seeker.
你好啊 探险家
Ready to test your mettle against the great unknown?
准备好去未知世界考验自己的勇气了吗
This is gonna be fun. I'm gonna go pack.
一定会很有趣 我去整理行李
Meet you at the rendezvous point.
在集♥合♥点等你
Great.
好
Now while I'm in country, you'll be acting director
我去郊外野营的时候 你就是代理局长
with all the perks and privileges.
拥有所有特权
I've put together a detailed brief.
我已经写了一个详细的摘要
Fargo, this was my job five minutes ago.
法戈 这以前就是我的工作
I know what to do.
我知道要做什么
Right.
对
If anything pops up, just ask Larry.
如果有什么突发♥情♥况 问拉里就行
He's here to do your bidding.
他会按你的命令行事
Actually, I am working on
其实 我正在
some tomographic imaging research,
研究层析图像
and I could use a volunteer.
这下有志愿者了
Great.
好极了
Fargo, have you seen a little robot around here,
法戈 你看见这儿有个小机器人吗
about yay high?
大概这么高
Hey, Henry.
嘿 亨利
We're gonna have an addition to our camping trip.
我们的露营还缺个人
And a subtraction. I'm gonna...
那就缺个人吧 我要...
No. Yes, yes.
不是吧 是的 是的
I'm gonna stay and help Grace with a project of hers.
我要留在这帮格瑞斯做个项目
Great. Well, no.
好极了 不
Now, this may be the strangest thing I've ever said,
这可能是我说过的最奇怪的话
but I...
但我
I think I'm falling in love with my wife.
我想我爱上了自己的妻子
That's not even in the top ten
这还不算是
of the strangest things you've ever said.
你说过的最奇怪的话
And what about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
Well, oh, come on.
对啊 拜托
I've seen the way you've been looking at Allison
我很清楚自从我们回来后
since we got back.
你是怎么对艾利森的
Now, no, no, come on, you cannot seriously tell me
不 不 拜托 别告诉我你现在
that you're gonna let Charles Grant
打算让查尔斯·格兰特
sweep her out from under you.
在你手底下把她抢走
Of course not.
当然不是
Then you're gonna...
那你会...
I'm gonna...
我会...
Procrastinate.
拖拖拉拉
Probab...yes, most likely.
可能 是 多半是
As usual. Yes.
还是那样 是的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表