剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
You're lying. Bigtimewe're screwed.
骗人 太爽了 我们完蛋了
We're running out of oxygen, and without the F.T.L....
氧气快没了 而且没有超光速引擎...
we really are gonna die.
我们真的要死了
No, we're not.
不 不会的
Come on, man, you saved our asses twice already.
别这样 你已经救了我们两次了
Yeah, well, third time's a charm.
对 可事不过三
What happened to Mr. Optimistic?
你怎么了 乐观先生
He woke up and smelled the oxygen leak?
他嗅到氧气泄漏 认清现实了
You can't smell oxygen.
氧气没有味道
You know what I mean!
你知道我在说什么
I'll never fix the F.T.L. In time.
我不可能及时修好超光速引擎
Never...
永远...
say never.
不要妥协
You got it running.
你把它修好了
Well, we have power.
好啦 我们有动力了
Now we just need to recalculate the energy vectors
现在我们只需重新计算能量向量
and the destination coordinates.
还有目标坐标
Yeah, and pray that they have B.C.E. ready
还有祈祷他们及时准备好了玻云器
in time to catch us.
接住我们
Let's do this.
开始吧
Connecting polymer membrane...
连接高分子薄膜...
Now.
现在
Have we compensated enough so we don't fry his regulator?
我们的补救能保护他的稳压器不被烧毁吗
We'll find out.
马上就知道了
Okay, that should do it.
好的 这样应该就行了
Coordinates are set.
坐标确定
I think we're ready.
我想我们准备好了
If we're not,
如果我们失败了
there's something you should know about Jo...
有些事你应该知道 是关于...
and the other you.
乔和另一个你的
All right, here we go.
好了 准备就绪
And...
现在...
Now.
启动
What?
怎么了
I was just expecting something a little--
我只是以为会更
bigger!
壮观
Okay, well...
好吧
On your order, captain.
请下令 船长
Engage.
启动
Nice catch!
接得好
Don't worry, kid. We'll fix you up.
别担心 孩子 我们会修好你的
All right.
好了
That was awesome!
帅呆了
Uh, yeah, not the word that I would choose,
这个 虽然不像我会说的话
but, um, thanks for getting us down.
还是要说 谢谢你送我们回来
I couldn't have done it without you.
如果没有你 我不可能成功
Good to see you. Good to see you.
见到你真好 见到你真好
Fine.
好吧
But do not touch my ass.
但别吃我豆腐
Ah, it's good to see you, Jo-Jo.
见到你真好 乔乔
Hey.
你好
So has the torch been passed?
表决通过了吗
Yes, all G.D. Director power
是 动力局一致通过
is back where it belongs, with Fargo.
让它和法戈一起 回到老地方了
Had to be fun, though, huh?
应该蛮爽的 对吧
I mean, being back in the big chair again.
我是说 再次坐上头把交椅
Running that place is a pain in my...
管理那个地方让我...
Neck.
心烦
You need a hot bath, cowgirl?
你需要洗个热水澡 女牛仔
That sounds good.
好主意
Why don't you take me home, Jack?
为什么不带我去你家呢 杰克
So we're back to "Jack" now?
所以我现在又是"杰克"了
I'm just keeping track.
我只是想搞清楚
I mean, is that-- that's where we're at?
我是说 我们 我们就是这样了吗
Okay, listen, if we're gonna be working together,
好吧 听着 如果我们要一起工作
and sleeping together, things are gonna get complicated...
又谈恋爱 事情会变的复杂...
Jack.
杰克
Oh, I can handle complicated.
没事 我能处理复杂情况
Andy. S.A.R.A.H., hi.
安迪 莎拉 你好
Can I come in? Of course.
我能进来吗 当然
I heard how you helped save the day.
我听说了你的英雄事迹
I'm glad your reboot was successful.
我很高兴你重启之后一切正常
Thanks.
谢谢
The download gave me time to...
重载程序让我有时间...
think about things.
去思考一些东西
I guess you've come to pick up your spare uniform.
我猜你是来拿你的备用制♥服♥的
S.A.R.A.H
莎拉
Did I do something wrong?
我做错了什么吗
No, Andy.
没有 安迪
I'm sorry I panicked.
很抱歉我胆怯了
I guess I'm just not ready to be a housewife.
我只是还没准备好做一个主妇
Well, you can work if you want to--
如果你想工作的话 也可以啊
Whatever makes you happy.
只要你高兴就好
I don't know if that's enough for me
我不知道那值不值得我
to devote my artificial life to.
奉献我的人工生命
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It's the age-old story.
老生常谈了
Boy meets house.
男孩爱上了房♥子
Boy loses house.
男孩失去了房♥子
But I understand.
不过我理解你
I'm not saying I don't want to spend time with you.
我没说不想和你在一起
If you want, we can leave a door open...
如果你愿意 我可以为你留着一扇门...
Literally.
真的
Really?
真的吗
I would like that very much.
我非常愿意
So, Fargo...
法戈...
You and Zane had some, uh, quality boy time up there.
你和赞恩在上面共度了一段男人的时光
Yeah, well, there was nowhere else to go.
好吧 我们没别的地方可去
Did you talk about anything in particular?
你们有聊什么特别的吗
Well, you know, space stuff.
你知道的 宇宙什么的
Dr. Fargo, I need you to come with us.
法戈博士 我们需要你跟我们走一趟
Wait a minute. Uh, where is he going?
等一会儿 他要去哪
I have orders to escort him to Washington.
我们接到命令要护送他去华盛顿
Dr. Fargo, please follow me.
法戈博士 请跟我来
Sure.
好的
So how about them Redskins?
华盛顿红人队怎么样了
It is not football season, is it?
现在不是橄榄球赛季吗
Dr. Fargo.
法戈博士
I'm sen senator Mikayla Wen.
我是 参议员米凯拉·温
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Oh. Well, then you also know
很好 那你也应该知道
That I head up the technology appropriations committee,
我是科技拨款委员会的头
The same one that directs funding for your, um...
也就是我们委员会负责给你的实验室...
Scientific playground.
资金支持
You did just launch a rocket
你最近发射的一艘火箭
that nearly took out the international space station.
差点撞上了国际太空站
That was an accident.
那是个意外
I wanted to leave a note on the windshield.
我本想在挡风玻璃上留个字条
Do you know why we're here?
你知道我们为什么来吗
To assess the continued value of our work in Eureka?
评估我们在尤利卡的工作价值
You are a bright man, Dr. Fargo.
你是个聪明人 法戈博士
Get comfortable.
随意点
Your future in eureka is about to get very complicated.
你在尤利卡的未来要变得非常复杂了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表