剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Or "D", other?
D 其它
"E". None of your business.
我选E 不关你事
Well, now, Sheriff, you're obliged to respond,
治安官 你必须要回答
as per section Q.V.6...
作为每个部分的六个参考
Holy smoke.
我的天哪
What is that?
那是什么
I guess some pieces of Tiny started a fire. Wait here.
可能是泰妮的碎片起火了 在这等着
Oh, penny candy. You're not gonna get rid of me that easily.
糖衣小炮弹 要摆脱我可没那么容易
Poor Tiny.
泰妮真惨
The CH4 concentration is more than 3,000 ppm.
甲烷浓度已经超过了0.3%
It's like she was saturated with methane.
似乎她内部的甲烷浓度达到了饱和
Which means we definitely have to rethink
这表示我们必须重新考量
the filtration system for the Astraeus habitat.
阿斯特赖奥斯基地的过滤系统
Tiny, you didn't blow up for nothing.
泰妮 你不是白白牺牲的
Henry, I have to ask,
亨利 我不得不问你
are you okay with getting married?
结婚的事你真的能接受吗
I...I couldn't be happier.
我 我高兴得不得了
It's just...
只是
Are...are you okay?
你接受得了吗
I asked you to marry me, remember?
是我向你求的婚 记得吗
So...adios, Tiny.
再见了 泰妮
And where have you been?
你去哪了
Oh, I was, uh, tangled up with Zane.
我跟赞恩一起忙活
With his thing.
忙他的事
His pardon thing.
有关他赦免的事
So, you guys must be swamped with, uh, wedding plans.
你们一定为婚礼筹划的事忙晕了吧
Need any help?
要帮什么忙吗
Oh, no, no, it's just
不 不用 这只是
an intimate party with friends.
跟朋友们的私人派对而已
No fuss.
不必小题大做
Yeah, but you guys are making a commitment to each other.
但你们俩是相互许下庄严的承诺啊
You gotta go all out, you know, big and splashy.
应该尽全力搞得盛大 引人注目
Oh, we're gonna go all out. Small and simple.
我们会尽全力 弄得小而简单
Smoke seems to be gone, Sheriff.
烟好像没了 治安官
Keen eye, Warren.
好眼力 沃伦
Is that the containment unit?
那是样品容器的部件吗
Yeah, it looks like.
看起来挺像
I mean, it might've sprung a leak...
它可能突然漏气了
My eyes are starting to sting.
我眼睛开始刺痛了
I don't think we should be here.
我觉得我们不该待在这里
I could give you a lift home.
我可以载你回家
You wanna give a mid-level paper pusher a ride home?
你打算载一位中层文案调查员回家
I knew that was gonna haunt me.
就知道这句话得缠着我一辈子了
Sheriff, is that a part of your robot?
治安官 这是你那机器人的残片吗
Wait, what is that?
慢着 那是什么
A foot?
一只脚
Yeah, just don't touch anything, okay?
别碰任何东西 好吗
Get me out! Warren!
拉我出去 沃伦
Hold on! Gotcha!
坚持住 抓住你了
Don't let go!
别松手
You picked a bad day for an audit.
你审查真没挑对时间
The earth just opened up and swallowed me.
地面就自己张开 把我吞了进去
It was horrible.
好可怕
I'm just glad that you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Oh, I'm...I'm fine, too, over here. Just if you were...
我 我也没事 这边 如果你
Can I, uh, speak to you for a moment?
我能跟你说会话吗
Sure.
当然
You almost broke the auditor.
你差点让审计员送了命
The sinkhole wasn't my fault.
这完全不是我的错啊
Can you please be more cautious?
能麻烦你再谨慎些吗
This assessment is serious.
这次评估是很严肃的
This assessment is ridiculous.
这次评估是很荒唐的
You run G.D. I protect the town.
你掌管全球动力局 我保护全镇的人
After hours, when I get lucky,
几个小时以后 如果我够幸运
we sleep together.
我们能一起睡觉
Jack...shh! Look, look...
杰克 小声点 听着
What are you writing?
你在写什么
Just a few notes, uh...
做做笔记而已
Please, carry on.
你们请 继续
It...it... just a...just...
这这 只是 只是
Jack, um... I'll give you notes...
杰克 我会让你有内容可写的
Why don't you go check in with Henry
你为什么不去看一下
and see what progress he's made?
亨利那儿有进展了没
I'm gonna...check with Henry and see what...
我这就去看一下
progress he's made.
亨利那儿有进展了没
Testy, isn't he?
他很易怒 是吧
Actually, he is the most level-headed, even-tempered person
实际上 在这个都是自大狂的镇上
In a town full of huge egos.
他算是最理性 脾气最温和的人了
Oh, do you have a huge ego?
你有自大的毛病吗
Yes.
有
Do you really see a future together?
你真能看到你俩的未来吗
I...I don't...know.
我 我不知道
Why, what did Jack say?
怎么了 杰克是怎么说的
Uh, I won't say anything.
我不会说出去的
Dr. Blake, I mean, you have to admit,
布雷克博士 你必须承认
the two of you do make a strange combination.
你们俩的结合让人感觉怪怪的
Here you are, in charge of
你在这领导着那些
some of the most brilliant scientists in the world.
全世界最聪明的科学家
I mean, you're a genius!
我是想说 你就是个天才
And Sheriff Carter is, well, you know...
但卡特治安官他 你知道
Jack carter may not have a bunch of degrees,
杰克·卡特或许没有大堆的学位
But in many ways,
但在许多方面
he is the smartest man that I know.
他是我认识的最聪明的男人了
Hyper-defensive. That's interesting.
激动地防御 有意思
Excuse me.
失陪了
I believe the orange fog you saw
我确信你见到的橙色烟雾
was primarily composed of ethane.
主要是由乙烷构成的
I thought methane's what made Tiny explode.
我还以为泰妮爆♥炸♥是甲烷造成的呢
It did. Both compounds are prevalent on Titan.
是的 两种化合物土卫六都存在
Oh, so the samples are leaking.
所以样品确实在泄漏
Possibly, but the protective seal appears not to be broken.
可能吧 但保护封膜似乎没有损坏
Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, Grace,
抱歉打扰了 但是 格瑞丝
I've been doing a bit of reading, and it seems
我最近看书 似乎发现
that people tie their weddings together with a theme,
人们用一个主题来把婚礼串联起来
Like vintage glamour or country charm.
就像年代的诱惑或者乡村韵味
Jo?
乔
I appreciate your enthusiasm...
我很感激你的热情相助
What were you thinking for a gown?
你打算穿什么样的礼服
Oh, no, no, I wasn't gonna wear anything formal.
不用了 我不打算穿太正式的
Yeah, but I think that you would look
没事 我觉得你穿上婚纱
so beautiful in something like this.
会非常光彩照人
I think that's... that's just a bit much.
我觉得 这有点过头了
Martha stewart, can I borrow you for a second?
亲爱的玛莎 过来一下好吗
Yeah.
好
I think you're going a little bit overboard.
我觉得你有点热心过了头
Carter. Yeah.
卡特 你说
Henry got dumped into this timeline
亨利鬼使神差地掉到这个时空
married to a woman he didn't know.
还娶了一个根本不认识的女人
But they still managed to fall in love.
但是最终他们却相爱了
Okay, now, that is a new timeline success story.
所以 这是我们这个时空的又一个奇迹
It deserves to be celebrated.
值得我们庆祝
So, uh, Dr. Leonardo is expecting us at her lab
莱昂纳多博士还在她的实验室
to choose flowers.
等我们去选捧花呢
Oh, no, we already picked out our flowers.
不用了 我们已经选好了
Yeah, but we can reconsider.
我们也可以再考虑嘛
I think it's cute.
真是太贴心了
Hacking the mainframe?
准备黑了主机呢你
Not exactly how I'd celebrate a pardon from the pentagon.
可不能这么报答五角大楼对你的从轻发落
I'm not hacking; I'm upgrading.
我没黑主机 我在升级系统
What... but upgrades aren't due
搞什么 系统升级在
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表