剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S04E02
灵异之城第四季第二集
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情提要
Because of his autism,
因为他有自闭症
Kevin's usually more comfortable
所以凯文更愿意搞技术
With technology than people.
而不是跟人呆在一起
Marry me, Jo-Jo.
嫁给我 乔乔
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
I don't have you here.
我这里没有你
I just don't know if I can do it anymore.
我不知道我还能承受多久
Bye, Jack.
再见 杰克
I'm pretty sure we're in 1947.
我们应该是在1947年
You're all from 2010?
你们都是来自2010年的吗
From the Eureka that you helped create.
因你帮忙建造的尤利卡
And now we need your help to get us back.
现在你也得帮我们回去
Just for luck.
祝我们好运
Thanks for getting us home, Henry.
谢谢你带我们回来 亨利
And somehow everything is just the same?
不管怎样 一切都是原样
Isn't that supposed to be granite?
那原本不是花岗岩做的吗
If that's different,
如果那个变了
Other stuff could be too, right?
其他东西也会变 对吧
Yes, I will marry you.
我愿意 我愿意嫁给你
Me marry you?
我和你结婚
In what universe?
在哪个世界
Kevin? Honey?
凯文 亲爱的
Where are you?
你在哪
Relax, mom. I'm right here.
放轻松 妈妈 我在这儿
Nice hat.
帽子不错
I'll be home before dinner.
我会在晚饭前回来的
Sarah? You there?
莎拉 你在吗
Yes, Sheriff.
是的 治安官
Is, uh, is Zoe still at Harvard?
祖伊还在哈佛吗
Of course she is, Jack.
她当然在 杰克
Where else would she be?
不然她能在哪儿
Look at you, handsome.
看看你 帅哥
I thought you'd never get home.
我还以为你回不来了
Yeah, me neither.
没错 我也这么觉得
You're... you're not in Australia.
你 你不在澳大利亚
I mean, uh, for...for example.
我是说 之类的地方
Um, yeah, that would be true.
是的 好主意
Sarah, um, can you get Jack some lunch?
莎拉 你能给杰克做些午餐吗
I think his brain is hungry.
我想他的脑袋有点虚了
Bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon coming up.
特大培根的培根汉堡来啦
Okay, well, enjoy.
好的 享受吧
I got to go.
我要走了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Testing day?
测试日
We're pulling Tiny out of section five.
我们要把泰妮带出第五区
Taking her through her paces.
测试一下她的性能
Yeah, uh, Tiny.
是啊 泰妮
Yes. Uh, good luck.
是的 祝你好运
Thanks.
谢了
Jack, is this...
杰克 这是不是
Is this about the thing?
是不是关于那事
Because if it is about the thing,
如果真的是关于那事
Then I just need more time to think.
那我就需要时间来思考下
Sure.
当然
Yeah. I get that.
是的 我明白
It's the thing.
是那事
Sheriff, Kevin is at the door.
治安官 凯文在门外
Why are parents so freaking lame?
为什么父母们都那么死板
Holy smokes.
我的天啊
Give her a break, Kev.
让他休息下 小凯
Kevin.
凯文
Uh, Jack.
杰克
Ignore him. He hasn't had his lunch.
别理他 他忘吃午饭了
I smell bacon.
我闻到培根了
That's Kevin.
那是凯文
So get this.
听听这个
Mom was late this morning,
妈妈今早迟到了
And I didn't get to make it to Dre's.
而我还没来得及去德瑞家
And, I mean, she's always on me about being late.
我是说 他总是抱怨我迟到
Maybe now she'll realize
也许她现在终于意识到
That time is a relativistic construct
时间只是一种相对的概念
And ease up.
然后开始放松了
Yeah, I wouldn't count on it.
我不会太期待这事
But, listen, I'm going home before work,
但是 听着 上班之前我要回家一趟
So I can take you into town.
所以我可以带你进城
Cool. Thanks.
酷 谢了
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Later, Jack.
等下见 杰克
Yeah.
好的
Have a good day.
祝你一天顺利
Hey, dungeon master,
地牢主人
When am I getting out of here?
我什么时候能出去
I don't know.
我不知道
What'd you do?
你做了什么
Nothing.
没什么
You just like throwing me in jail.
你就是喜欢把我扔进牢房♥
So I...I unlocked a few cages.
我 我只是开了几个笼子的锁
Those monkeys deserve some freedom.
那些猴子应该得到自♥由♥
Lupo, be a human. I've got a date.
卢柏 有点人性 我还有约会呢
A date.
约会
With who?
和谁
You know the blonde chick
那个拿到再生生物学
With the PHD in reproductive biology?
博士学位的金发小美女
And we're gonna play doctorate.
我们要来个博士间的约会
Get out.
出去
Gonna taze me in the ass again?
又想在电我屁♥股♥吗
Just get out.
出去就是了
Allison?
艾利森
I'm here, Carter.
我在这里 卡特
You okay?
你还好吗
Well, I came in,
我进来
And Jenna was with the nanny.
吉娜和保姆在一起
And Kevin...
而凯文...
Yeah, I...I know.
我 我知道
He came by my place.
他到我家去了
He's different.
他不一样了
He stole my bacon.
他偷了我的培根
I don't believe it.
我真不敢相信
I mean, he came in. He talked to me.
我是说 他走进来 和我说话
He looked at me.
他看着我
We've changed him somehow.
我们不知怎地改变了他
That's not the only thing.
不止这一件事
Um, when I got back...
当我回来时
Uh, Tess was at my place.
泰丝在我家
She never moved away.
她从没离开过
And from what I can tell, we're still together.
按我的推断 我们依然在一起
Well, that's good.
这很好啊
Happy for you.
真为你高兴
It's something.
是挺好
I feel like I'm being a jerk to Allison
我感觉自己在艾利森面前
And felt like a liar,
就是个谎话连篇的混球
Not at least trying to explain to Tess what happened.
甚至不向泰丝解释发生了什么事
No, you did the right thing. nah.
不 你做得对 才不是
Talking about an alternate timeline
谈论时间线的交替
Could have unforeseen repercussions.
可能会引发意想不到的效应
What, besides everybody thinking we're nuts?
除了让人觉得咱们是白♥痴♥以外 还能有什么
And please tell me this thing's out of batteries.
请你跟我说这东西没电了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表