剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Oh I upgraded the Warehouse computers
我把仓库的计算机系统升级至
to class seven standards
七级的标准
and I figured I could enhance their goo too.
我觉得我也可以改进他们的绝缘膏
Just so you know that doesn't sound right.
知道吗 这个词听着很别扭
Yeah. No no no.
是啊 不 不 不
It's a neutralizing insulation
我说的是中和绝缘膏体
to protect the artifacts during transport.
用于在运输过程中保护藏物
I whipped up a sample batch
我使用碱性试剂
using alkalizing agents.
制做了一批检测样本
That's very nice of you. Nice to meet you.
真不错 很高兴见到你
And welcome.
欢迎
Yeah we really can't wait to try it out.
咱们赶紧去检测样本吧
And thank you for the welcome wagon.
谢谢你的欢迎仪式
Geez.
我都不好意思了
I've got our whole day planned.
我制定了一整天的计划
First off a tour of Global Dynamics
首先 趁他们装车的时候
while they pack up your truck.
到全球动力局参观
And I got Larry to cut together an imax film
我让拉里剪辑了一部关于全球动力局
on the history of G.D.
历史的三维电影
Sweet.
太好了
Got any flying cars?
有没有能飞的车
Yeah.
有啊
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles cigarette smoke
查尔斯 哮喘病人
and asthma just don't mix.
不能吸烟
It's okay I don't have asthma.
没关系 我没有哮喘病
Charles.
查尔斯
I do.
我有
I had no idea. It's okay.
我不知道 没关系
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Old habits die hard.
老♥毛♥病改不了
You got that covered?
你弄好那个了
Yeah this is the last one.
是啊 这是最后一个了
The core is almost ready.
机器内核基本上准备就绪了
Be careful with that.
小心一点
You know that's the last transistor from 1947.
你知道 这是最后一个1947年的晶体管了
Yeah.
是啊
Working at the car wash baby
在洗车行工作 宝贝
Yeah.
哦耶
Catching up with musical trends are we?
追求新潮音乐 是不是
Oh yeah I'm really digging the '70s.
是啊 我特别喜欢70年代的歌♥儿
'70s musical scene is off the hook
70年代的音乐爽歪了
You know what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吧
who'da thunk it?
你居然能说出这话
Well I'm full of surprises.
我总是让别人惊讶
Apparently.
还别说
All right.
好了
Are we ready for an engine test?
准备好测试发动机了吗
Yeah.
好了
Excited?
激动吗
A little nervous.
有点紧张
I know I can't use the bridge to go back
我知道我不能用这时间桥梁回到从前
but there's something poetic about using a relic
可是用过去的机器遗物
from the past to explore the future.
去探索未来 挺有诗意的
Understanding the nature of wormholes
理解虫洞的特质
is gonna lead to new forms of space travel.
将会推动新形式的时空旅行
This is a first step.
这是第一步
Here's to innovation.
向科技创新致敬
Ready?
准备好了
Here we go. One two three.
来吧 一 二 三
Ha! Yes!
哈 太棒了
Well it's only an engine test but it's a start.
虽然只是个发动机测试 但这是个开始
Hey.
嗨
Sounds like a party.
在开派对吗
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi. I missed you.
我想你了
I missed you too.
我也想你了
Welcome back Dr. Monroe.
欢迎回来 门罗博士
Why don't I give you two a moment?
干嘛不让你们独呆一会儿呢
Well actually... Thanks Charles.
实际上... 谢谢 查尔斯
And shut the door.
把门关上
So let's try this again.
让咱们再来一次
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Oh God!
天哪
It has been far too long since we danced together.
咱们很久都没有一起跳过舞了
I forgot how good you are.
我都忘了你跳得这么好
You're pretty good yourself.
你跳得也不错嘛
So did you miss me?
你想我吗
Quite a lot actually.
当然很想
Do you wanna show me how much?
能不能证明一下有多想
So how...how...
那会...会...
how was the conference?
会议开得怎么样
That's it?
就这样
Henry Henry.
亨利 亨利
Not to be indelicate
不想让这话听上去很粗鲁
but it's been weeks.
可是都有好几个星期了
And in case you haven't noticed
不知道你注意到没有
I am quite the catch.
我可很抢手呢
I've noticed
我注意到了
and it's just that I'm in the middle of this...
只不过我现在手头正忙着这个...
I've got this thing.
我现在有事
Tease.
借口
No I mean with Charles.
不 我是说 和查尔斯一起
No I don't mean with Charles.
不 我的意思不是和查尔斯在一起
I mean I'm in the middle of this thing
我是说我现在正在忙这件事
and we're gonna be done soon.
很快就能完成了
And then maybe you and I you know.
到时 咱们俩可以 你知道吧
Soon.
很快
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Nice office.
办公室不错啊
Don't make me call Martha. To put that thing out.
别让我去叫玛莎 把烟掐了
It's my last one. Have a heart.
最后一根了 发发慈悲吧
Well finish up. It's quitting time.
好吧 抽完这根 你该戒烟了
It's such a sensual ritual.
吸烟就像一种感观上的仪式
Wispy curl of the smoke.
一缕缕上升的烟丝
The rich scent of Virginia tobacco.
带着弗吉尼亚烟叶浓郁的香味
Oh emphysema heart disease cancer.
还有肺气肿 心脏病 癌症
You doctor types really got a way
你们当医生的真的很会
of sucking the fun outta life you know that?
夺走人生的乐趣 知道吗
Well these things will suck the life out of you
这些烟会连你的生命都夺走的
if you don't quit.
如果你不戒的话
You gotta start thinking about your future.
你得想想你的未来
You're right.
你说得对
And from where I'm sitting
而从我坐着的地方看
It's looking pretty inviting.
我前方的景色非常诱人
So up next we'll take a peek at the robotics lab.
那接下来我们要去机器人实验室看一下
You can meet deputy Andy.
你会见到研究员助理安迪
He just got his face re-skinned.
他的脸部皮肤刚刚重新植好
He's got a whole new look.
外貌焕然一新
You built a real terminator? Nice!
你造了一个真的终结者 真棒
Claudia they're loading your truck now.
克劳迪娅 他们正在给你的车装货
Thanks Jo
谢谢 乔
But no need to rush our guest.
但是没有必要催促我们的客人
Are you enjoying the tour?
你喜欢参观的内容吗
Yeah the nano-tech lab was impressive.
是的 纳米技术实验室让我印象深刻
The underground biosphere was off the chart.
地下生物圈真是棒极了
I don't know this is Eureka right?
我不知道 这里是尤利卡 对吧
I was kinda hoping to see something insanely weird.
我一直都挺希望看到些极其诡异的东西
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表