剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, like I do?
说的好像我想似的
Hey, the town's your turf.
这个小镇可是你的地盘
Which your trigger-happy Santa S.W.A.T. Team invaded.
这地盘上遍布着你好战的圣诞特警队员
Sorry, Carter.
对不起 卡特
The holiday party starts soon at G.D.,
一会儿在动力局有节日庆祝聚会
and I'm on crowd control.
我要负责人群管理
Oh, well, that's not--
那不会是
Hey, shouldn't you guys
你们不去
be chasing down Kringle?
追捕克林格吗[圣诞老人的别称]
No, what I should be doing
我现在应该
is drinking winter ale with your uncles,
和你叔叔在一起喝着浓啤酒
watching bowl games.
看橄榄球比赛
And by watching, he means arguing.
他说的一起看比赛就是在一起吵架
Yes.
是的
Is there someplace else I can be useful? Please.
请问我能到哪帮忙吗
Oh, I'm sure Allison could use some help at G.D.
我想艾利森需要有人在动力局帮忙
A few people got banged up avoiding Santa.
有人因为避开圣诞老人摔倒了
I'll take you.
我带你过去
Perfect.
太好了
See you, Dad.
回见 老爸
Give Santa my best.
替我向圣诞老人问好
Chasing down a fake, stupid Santa.
去抓一个假扮圣诞老人的蠢货
It's, like, 900 degrees. I'm never gonna get home.
热的不得了 我却回不了家
To the left. No, the other left.
往左 不对 另一边的左边
Relax, Fargo. It's just a party.
放松 法戈 只是个聚会而已
No, it's the party--
这是我们动力局大家庭
the time our G.D. Family comes together in the spirit of giving.
本着给予的精神集聚在一起举♥行♥的聚会
More candles.
多摆点蜡烛
It's the time all you geeks
只是为了你们这些书呆子
fly your freak flags every year.
好每年摇旗欢聚一堂
No, that's comic-con.
不 在动漫大会上我们才那样
Look, I've got a tight budget
我要用那么紧张的经费
and a building full of people to feed.
宴请这整栋楼的人
If we run low on latkes,
如果我们准备的薯饼不够的话
believe me, things will get ugly.
相信我 结果会很不好的
I will charge my taser.
我会准备好我的泰瑟枪的
Ah, security breach in sub lab 22.
第二十二子实验室出现安全漏洞
I can't wait for this day to be over.
我已经迫不及待这一天的结束了
Hold it right there.
不要动它
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你自己是在干什么
Hey, Jo.
你好 乔
I'm just taking my experiment home.
我只是要把我的试验带回家
And you are?
你是
Noah Drummer-- condensed matter physicist.
诺亚·德鲁默 凝聚态理论物理学家
Well, I'm sorry, Dr. Drummer.
不好意思 德鲁默博士
There's no authorization for you
你没有任何授权可以
to take your little ornament home.
把你的小装饰物拿回家
Actually, it's crystallized hydrogen.
事实上 它是结晶氢
Can't leave it here unattended during the holidays--
节日期间不能无人照管
too unstable.
它太不稳定了
So you're shoving it into a sack?
所以你就把它装进大袋子里
It's lined with nonionizing fiber and red tungsten.
这个布满了非电离光纤和红钨
If my ornament is not handled carefully,
如果不小心翼翼处理我的小装饰品的话
bad things could happen.
会发生很不好的事情
Yes, it's very menacing.
确实很具威胁性
What is it for, anyway?
那这个到底是干什么的
Just a little thing called peace on earth.
只是为了一种叫做世界和平的小东西
It's an energy source.
这是一种能源
Once fully formed,
一旦完全制成
it'll provide limitless power very cheaply--
它能低成本地提供无限♥量♥的动力
One less reason for war.
减少战争的爆发
Well, that is a very lovely concept,
可爱的想法
but nothing is gonna happen to it here,
但在我的监视下
not on my watch.
这里不会发生什么事的
Not that I doubt your abilities,
不是我怀疑你的能力
but I'd really prefer to keep it with me.
我真的希望能由我亲自保管它
Yeah, I'm sorry, Doc.
抱歉 博士
Crystal stays here.
水晶必须放在这
All right.
好吧
How's that?
这样行吗
It feels okay. Mostly I'm starving.
还行 我很饿了
That's weird. Me too.
真巧 我也饿了
You know what? It must be Vincent's amazing hors d'oeuvres
肯定是文森特为聚会做的
we're smelling from the party.
美味点心的香味儿飘过来了
You're all set.
你可以走了
Thank you. Merry Christmas, Dr. Blake, Zoe.
谢谢 圣诞快乐 布莱克医生 祖伊
You're all set.
你可以走了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Uh, it's just always the same thing every year.
只是每年都一样
Dad can't wait to go home,
老爸总是迫不及待地要回家
and it's always so much better in theory than in reality.
但想的总是太过美妙
I'm just actually really glad that we're stuck here.
我很庆幸我们困在了这里
Me too.
我也是
You know, we never get to spend the holidays together.
我们以前从来没有在一起庆祝过节日
The more, the merrier.
人越多越好玩
You really get into it, huh?
你很进入状态嘛
I just think we could all use
我觉得生活重要变通
a little more magic in our lives, you know?
才有惊喜 不是吗
Hey, look, secret Santa struck again.
神秘圣诞老人又来了
What?
什么
When did that get here?
什么时候放在这的
Open it.
打开它
Bunny slippers.
兔兔拖鞋
I used to have a pair of these when I was a kid.
我小时候曾有过一双
This is perfect.
这太棒了
I got to find out who this guy is.
我得找到是谁送的
Kringle can run, but he can't hide.
克林格[圣诞老人]躲得了一时 躲不了一世
Oh, no.
不
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Mr. Claus, I presume?
我猜你是 圣诞先生
Mr. Claus?
圣诞先生
Season's greetings, mate. Taggart.
节日快乐 朋友 塔加特
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你干了什么吗
You've damaged our E.M. Shield--
你破坏了我们的电磁防护场
Our E.M. Shield!
我们的电磁防护场
I did not. I was held up in--
我没有 我一直在
in me lab running field tests.
我的实验室里做实地试验
Tests for what?
什么实验
For science, mate.
科学实验 老兄
I'm pioneering the field of Santalogy.
我可是圣诞老人学领域的先驱
That's not a science. It will be.
这不是科学 总有一天会是的
Nearly every culture has a myth about the man--
几乎各国文化中都有他的传说
Santa Claus, Pere Noel,
不管被叫做圣诞老人 皮尔·诺埃尔[法国]
Kris Kringle, St. Nick.
克里斯·克林格[奥地利]还是圣尼克[荷兰]
I'm replicating everything he does
我只是在还原他所做过的事
and explaining it with physics and technology.
然后用物理和科学对此进行解释
What about flying reindeer?
那解释下会飞的驯鹿是怎么回事
Holographic...
全息影像技术
and misbehaving currently.
现在有点工作不正常
This little beauty runs on a pulse-detonation engine--
这个奇妙的东西是靠脉冲爆震发动机飞行的
All-weather resistant,
不受气候限制
uses state-of-the-art stealth technology
运用最先进的隐秘科技
to fly invisibly under the radar.
可在雷达眼皮底下隐形飞行
Taggart...
塔加特
Your giant red sled
你这只红色巨大的雪橇
is neither stealthy...
可既不隐秘
nor invisible.
也不是隐形的
Well, I still got a few kinks to work out.
当然 个别细节还需要改进
Now, uh...
现在
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表