剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
It must be some kind of stasis field.
肯定是某种静态力场让它静止的
Stasis field? Like a frozen bubble in time?
静态力场 就好比一个让时间静止的气泡
Well, it only looks like time has stopped.
只是看起来时间停止了
Stopping time would violate the uncertainty principle.
停止时间是违反不确定原则的
The rocks are still moving,
那些碎石其实还在动
Only at a rate imperceptible to the naked eye.
但是运动的频率是肉眼无法观测到的
Have you ever played warhammer?
你玩过《战锤》没有
Never mind. And it looks like it's still expanding.
没什么 看起来静力场还在扩散
Check this out.
看
What happens if a person gets stuck in there?
要是一个人被困在里面怎么办
It's...not good.
那就不好办了
Because there's not enough to worry about.
麻烦事真是接连不断
Seriously?
没搞错吧
Kevin!
凯文
I just had to look something up.
我就是想回来查点东西
You... you...
你 你
You can't drive!
你不能开车的
Okay? Not legally.
明白 只是还没到法定年龄而已
Sheriff?
治安官
Hey, Jenna.
你好 吉娜
Sheriff's office. Deputy Andy.
治安官办公室 我是安迪副官
Oh, be careful, she just...
小心 她刚刚
Ate.
吃完
Oh, dear. Gotta go.
天哪 先挂了
Can you watch Kevin?
你能帮我看住凯文吗
What's happening to him is happening to everybody.
在他身上发生的怪事正在蔓延到每个人
So...
所以
You're putting me in custody?
你要把我关禁闭吗
Oh, froooo...
一边凉快去
Man, I am so telling Mom about this!
伙计 我一定要向妈妈告你状
Is this what you needed? Thanks.
这是你要的吗 谢谢
I flagged someone down. They went to go get help.
我拦下了一个过路的车 他们去寻找救援了
Why would my Dad leave the car?
为什么我爸爸离开汽车呢
Well, I think he may have a head injury.
我认为他的头可能受伤了
And he was confused and wandered off.
从而导致他精神恍惚四处游走
Don't worry, honey we'll find him.
别担心 亲爱的我们会找到他的
What is that?
那是什么
You know how search teams track people using bloodhounds?
你知道救援队是如何用血猎犬追踪人的吗
This is sort of a GPS for DNA.
这个仪器就像是一个DNA定♥位♥器♥
And you just have this in your car?
这种东西你会随身带在车上
Come on, let's hurry.
快来 我们要抓紧时间
This device will lead us right to him.
这个仪器会让我们找到他的
In the last hour,
在过去的一个小时里
it's expanded half a kilometer.
它的直径扩大了五百米
Who cares about some stupid stasis field?
谁去管那些无聊的静态力场
We all know what the real threat is here.
我们都心知肚明真正的威胁在这里
How long till it reaches us?
它还有多久会覆盖到这里
I'll run some calculations.
我来算一下
Seven minutes, at the current rate of expansion.
七分钟 如果保持现在的蔓延速率
Or thereabouts.
应该差不多吧
Is there a way to tell where it's coming from?
有办法搜寻到它的源头吗
The point of origin seems to be somewhere
源头似乎应该在这个半径范围之内的
in this radius here.
某一处
*Bad boy, bad boy what you gonna do?
*坏小子 坏小子你要怎么做
So much for my day off.
真的是一天都休息不下来
You're singing the theme from Cops?
你在唱《绝地战警》的主题曲
Man, it's stuck in my head.
伙计 它在我脑子里响个不停
It was the first song on that playlist.
播放列表里的第一首歌♥就是
What playlist?
什么播放列表
I downloaded a bunch of songs off the server this morning.
今天早上我从服务器下了不少歌♥
You know, the stuff we could crank up while we drove around?
为了让我们一起巡逻带点劲儿
Like we do every time we hang out.
就像我们每次一起出去玩一样
Songs about what? Like crime-fighting?
关于什么的歌♥ 比如打击犯罪
Mostly, yeah.
是的 大部分都是
What else is on this playlist?
那个列表里还有什么歌♥
Who let the dogs out?
《谁放的狗》
What's that, boss?
你说什么 头儿
That's something Holly said...
霍莉跟我提过
about someone letting the dogs out of a lab.
有人把实验室里的狗放出来了
Where's this server?
这个服务器在哪里
The jukebox is the hard drive for all the music in Eureka.
整个尤利卡的歌♥都来自那个自动唱机的硬盘里
It doesn't matter where you listen to it...
不管你是在哪里听歌♥
Ipod, home stereo, car radio...
Ipod 家庭音响还是汽车音响
You download them from here.
你都是从这里下载的
It has every song ever recorded.
这里几乎包含了所有的歌♥
Well, could it have a virus in it?
它会不会中了毒
It's possible. It says there was an automatic update this morning.
有可能 据说早上服务器有自动更新过
Maybe there's a bug in the software.
可能是软件存在漏洞
Shut it down. Shut it down.
把它关掉 把它关掉
Hey, Carter, we might be able to...
卡特 也许我们能够
Don't you touch that, Sheriff!
不许碰它 治安官
Because... Because we are here to pump up the volume.
因为 因为我们就是来这里发泄的
Break down to the beat!
跟着节奏一起来跳吧
Because that is how we do, and these hips don't lie!
因为我们就是来跳舞的 尽情扭动吧
Right.
好吧
Jo, was Zane ever a fan of the Talking Heads?
乔 赞恩是不是脸部特写合唱团的歌♥迷
Carter, what is going on?
卡特 发生什么了
Jo...It's the music.
乔 元凶是音乐
Perfect!
太好了
What'd he say?
他说了什么
He wants to know if you're a Talking Heads fan.
他问你是不是脸部特写合唱团的歌♥迷
I was listening to them on my run this morning.
我今天早上跑步的时候是听的他们的歌♥
Um, the greatest hits album.
他们的精选集
*And she was, once in a lifetime...
*有那么一次 她把
*Burning down the house?
*把房♥子烧了
Yeah, probably.
是的 应该是
Fargo, were you listening to music today?
法戈 今天你听了什么歌♥吗
You know, it's really hard to think clearly
你知道 在这么狭小的空间里
in such a confined space.
我很难整理思绪
Fargo. I may have been listening to something.
法戈 我可能是听过什么歌♥
Something that made you want to target Holly?
什么歌♥让你对霍莉看不顺眼
Hey, Jo.
你好 乔
They're acting out songs.
他们在把歌♥词变成行动
Yeah, it's happening to Kevin and Vince as well.
是的 凯文和文斯也变成这样了
Somebody order 99 red balloons?
谁订了九十九只红气球
99 red balloons?
九十九只红气球
Pretty much the whole town.
看来整个镇子都成这样了
For, um...Nena.
送给 妮娜
You ever hear of a little ditty called
有一首歌♥叫《我们知道世界末日来了》
It's the end of the world as we know it?
你听过没有
Well, these are the people who can make it happen.
这些人会把这首歌♥变成事实
It's already happening.
它正在发生
The stasis field has got to be connected to this.
那个静态力场肯定和这个有关
And it's still expanding.
而且还在扩张
How long before it reaches GD?
它还有多久扩张到动力局
Is now good for you?
如果我说是现在你那边来得及吗
All right, Jo, get out of there.
好了 乔 赶快从那里撤离
I've already ordered an evac of all personnel,
我已经下过令疏散所有人员
But we're not going anywhere until
但是在弄清楚是谁捣的鬼之前
we figure out who's doing this.
我们是不会离开的
We're getting close. Come on, Hon.
我们就快找到了 快 韩
Daddy?
爸爸
Is he okay? Okay, he's alive.
他没事吧 是的 他还活着
Go meet the paramedics,
快去接医护人员
tell them where we are. Now!
告诉他们我们在这里 快
Okay, I downloaded the jukebox's recent playlist
好的 我在我们把自动唱机关掉之前
before we shut it down.
已经下载了它最新的播放列表
I can trace every song that was accessed today
我可以查出所有今天被下载过的歌♥
back to the people who played them.
查出有哪些人听过哪些歌♥
Is there any song about stopping time?
有没有和停止时间有关的歌♥
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表