剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Now might be a good time.
也许现在正是时候
Look, mom, you have to trust me, okay?
老妈 你要相信我 好吗
And if we all burst into flames, you can ground me later.
要是我们都被火烧了 你再罚我好吧
Dr. Fargo.
法戈博士
You are telling me that you are trusting the fate
你说你把这个价值
of a multibillion dollar facility
亿万美元的设备
to a 13-year-old boy?
交给一个十三岁的小孩处理
Sir, Kevin Blake is a gifted scientist
长官 凯文·布雷克天生就是个科学家
no matter what his age,
不管他年纪多大
and his solution could work.
并且他的方案是可行的
And if it doesn't,
要是不可行
You know how quickly you can be replaced.
很快你这就会被替换掉
General, I have a contract.
将军 我有合同在身
I'm the head of G.D.
我是动力局的头头
Figurehead is more like it.
有名无实的头
I placed you here.
我可以让你坐上这个位置
I can take you down.
也可以把你拉下马
Since the town may go up in flames,
要是这里被烧光
I wanted to thank you for not letting me hang for it.
我要谢谢你没把我关起来
Just doing my job.
我只是做我该做的
Anyway, thanks, Jo Jo.
不管怎样 谢谢你 乔乔
What did you call me?
你叫我什么
Sorry, you hate that?
抱歉 你不喜欢吗
Yeah, you hate that.
你真的不喜欢
High enough?
差不多高了吧
High enough. You ready?
差不多了 你准备好了没
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
Nope.
没有
We're set to go.
我们准备行动了
Go for it.
行动
He says go for it.
他说可以行动
Ready?
准备
Grant.
格兰特
Grant, what's happening?
格兰特 怎么了
Grant, can you hear me?
格兰特 能听见我说话吗
Yeah, baby, two hydrogens and one oxygen.
一氧化二氢
That is what I'm talking about.
就是我说的化合物
Grant, can you hear me?
格兰特 听到没有
Yes, yes. We're all safe.
听到了 我们都没事
It's raining.
下雨了
Everyone's safe!
大家都安全了
Yes!
耶
I got this race in the bag.
这次比赛我稳操胜算了
You know, it's hardly fair
知道吗 这不公平
since we blew up the competition.
因为我们搞砸了比赛
A win's a win.
赢了就是赢了
Yeah, well, you're coming in too fast.
是的 你来得太快了
It's way off target, and it's...
它没在指定轨道上 那...
And that's a residential area.
那是个居民区
We got to get emergency crews there now.
马上派急救人员去
Fargo, where is that?
法戈 它在哪
Fargo, what's the address?
法戈 它在哪
4020 Coriolis Loop.
科里奥利环路4020号♥C
What?
什么
What?
什么
That's my house.
那是我家
Yeah.
好啦
Next time she acts up, just show her the shower head.
下次它再捣乱 就给它瞧瞧这落汤头
I'm sure that'll do the trick.
我敢肯定这招凑效
So Mabel, it's been a pleasure.
美宝 这次玩了真高兴
Not really.
你好像不同意
You know, my biggest fear
知道吗 我来这的时候
When I was coming here was that I'd get here
最怕的就是我会发现
And you'd have changed.
你变了
You have.
你确实变了
I'm really proud of you.
可我真为你感到骄傲
I'm glad you're happy here.
你在这过得开心我也很欣慰
I am.
确实
But, you know, last night with Mabel,
知道吗 昨晚和美宝一起
It really made me miss home.
我突然很想家
Not you, but home.
不是想你 是想家
Well...
好吧
Well, it'll be there,
家里大门永远为你敞开
Assuming nobody blew up Eureka in my absence.
前提是我不在的时候没人炸了尤利卡
Dad.
爸爸
Is everything really okay?
真的没什么事吗
I feel like there's something you're not telling me.
我觉得你有事瞒着我
Zoe, this is one Eureka situation
祖伊 尤利卡的情况
that I can't tell you about,
我不能跟你说
But you don't have to worry.
不过你不用担心
Okay.
好吧
But if you ever want to talk,
要是你想说了
You know where to find me.
你知道在哪可以找到我
Yeah.
当然
I love you, Zoe
我爱你 祖伊
I like your hair.
我喜欢你的发型
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, don't tell me Andy arrested you.
别跟我说安迪把你拘留了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Evening.
晚上好
Andy's my hero.
安迪是我的英雄
He's off being repaired
他拒绝修复
And re-skinned.
也拒绝重新植皮
So you just miss the office then?
那你是想念办公室了
I miss my house.
我想念我的房♥子
Larry's rocket went boom.
拉里的火箭爆♥炸♥了
No home, no Zane.
家没了 赞恩也没了
Everything pretty much sucks.
真是好得不得了啊
Come on.
来吧
Get your stuff.
拿好你的东西
With Zoe gone, Sarah could use the company.
祖伊不在 为了让莎拉有个伴
And, so could I.
当然 也为了我
Suppose I could tolerate you.
希望我能受得了你
Oh, don't get excited. It's not permanent.
别太兴奋 不会跟我呆很久的
Thanks, Carter.
谢谢你 卡特
Let's go home.
回家吧
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表