剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Consider yourself lucky.
那你可来对地方了
Go go go.
走 走 走
Go go move!
走 走 快跑
Now that's more like it.
这还差不多嘛
I planned everything so perfectly.
我把一切都计划得那么完美
Yeah because that usually works out for you.
是啊 因为你总是擅长制定计划
So what's up with Sherwood forest?
舍伍德森林怎么样了
They are sequoia sempervirens
它们是北美红杉
Redwoods indigenous to Eureka.
是尤利卡本地的红杉
They're inside and fused to the building.
这些树出现在楼里 和楼体长在了一起
Well not exactly.
这样说并不确切
I mean if you look at the damage
如果你看一看造成的破坏
You'll see that they actually displaced
你会看到它们其实已经把
The floor and the ceiling.
地板和天花板的位置占了
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没有见过像这样的东西
One day of getting to look like I know what I'm doing.
用一天时间弄清楚自己在干什么
Was that too much to ask for?
是个很过分的要求吗
Evidently.
显然是
This is so cool.
这可真是棒
Uno you reinforced G.D. with tungsten.
你用钨强化了动力局的建筑结构
That's like one of the strongest metals ever.
那个 好像是强度最高的金属之一
Dos the trees punched right through it.
而这些树把它顶穿了
I mean how crazy is that?
你看那多么不可思议啊
Should she be seeing this?
她是否该看到这些
She signed a non-disclosure statement.
她签过保密协议
Yeah you can trust me.
是的 你可以相信我
I was a campfire girl.
我以前是美国露营少女团队员
Please tell me you kept the uniform.
请告诉我当年的制♥服♥你还留着
For posterity.
留给后代
You know memories.
当做纪念珍藏
Anyhoo I went ahead and scanned the trees
总之 我扫描了那些树
For transient radiation you know just for kicks.
看看有没有瞬时辐射 只是想找点刺♥激♥玩
If you guys want I mean I can stick around
如果你们需要的话 我可以留在这里
Help analyze the results.
帮忙分♥析♥调查结果
I love that idea.
我觉得这个主意很好
I mean that would be really helpful right?
这对我们非常有帮助 对吧
Well as a matter of fact I was gonna suggest
其实 我正要提出和你
The same thing so shall we?
一样的建议 那我们走吧
Apres vous.
那我跟着你了
She's awesome isn't she?
她真了不起 不是吗
Little shy though.
虽然有点害羞
Needs to come out of her shell.
她需要放得更开些
Relax it'll be over in a second.
放松 马上就好了
What is this torture device?
这个刑具是做什么用的
Automated transdermal patch.
自动皮肤药贴
It injects a steady stream of nanobots.
它把一股纳米机器物质注射到你体内
They'll purge the nicotine from your bloodstream.
它们会清除你血液中的尼古丁
That's amazing.
太神了
So I can carry on smoking
这样我就可以继续吸烟
And they'll scrub me clean.
然后它们会帮我清理体内垃圾
I like the sound of this plan.
这个方案我喜欢
Oh! Mother...
他妈...
Did I mention that the patch
我说过那个药贴
has a negative reinforcement response?
会有负强化反应的吧
No. No you left that part out.
不 没有 你把那部分省略了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well you can make it up to me
不过你可以补偿我一下
Say over drinks?
去喝几杯怎么样
Seems like you're trading one vice for another.
看来你刚戒掉一个坏习惯又养成了另一个
Oh trust me I've got an endless supply of vices
相信我 我身上有无穷无尽的坏习惯
for you to cure Dr. Blake.
等你来帮我治好 布雷克医生
Well I'll think about it. You're all set.
我会考虑的 你现在没事了
At least the trees are healthy.
起码这些树长得都挺不错的
If you can call being uprooted
如果你把原本平静生活中
from your stable environment healthy.
突如其来的剧变称作不错的话
Well maybe we should give them
也许我们应该用
some nitrogen and potassium to ease the shock
一些氮和钾来缓解突然移植
of the transplant.
给树木造成的伤害
I wasn't talking about the trees.
我不是在说树
We have a problem Henry.
我们之间有问题了 亨利
I know.
我知道
Okay well if you talk to me
好吧 如果你和我谈谈
then maybe I could help.
我也许能帮上忙
All right.
好吧
I...
我
Henry!
亨利
Claudia found something.
克劳迪娅发现了些东西
Just did a little research
我刚刚做了一些调查
learned a ton about the local flora.
了解到很多关于本地植物的情况
Specifically ring patterns.
特别是年轮的图案
Dendrology Jack.
园林树木学 杰克
I mean who woulda known?
当初谁会想到学这个呢
Dude tree rings? It's third grade.
朋友 年轮 三年级的都知道
I do know things you know?
我真学了不少东西 知道吗
Like how when there's a fire or a drought
例如如果发生森林大火或者干旱
trees don't grow as fast.
树就不可能长得这么快
And they produce a narrow band.
而且它们还会长出狭窄的环带
Right so check this out.
没错 来看看这个
The mount ST. Helens eruption 1980
1980年圣·海伦斯火山爆发
covered this whole region in ash.
火山灰把这整个地方都埋了
That should have produced a black ring.
这会产生一圈黑色的年轮
Hmm. But it's not there.
但是在这上面没看到黑色的年轮
And none of the trees inside have it.
而且所有从楼里冒出来的树都没有
So I'm thinking we compare these scans
所以我在考虑把这些扫描结果
with the trees outside see what that tells us.
和外面的树做个比较 看看能从中发现什么
Okay. I'll go with you.
好的 我和你一起去
Oh it's Artie.
是阿迪打来的
I'll tell him we're on a case.
我会告诉他我们这边有情况
Hey Artie.
阿迪
Okay okay okay. Calm down
好 好 好的 别激动
Okay Jack I can't stand it anymore.
杰克 我再也无法忍♥受下去了
What's going on?
他这是怎么了
With?
谁
Henry.
亨利
Can you be more specific?
你说具体一点
He won't talk to me.
他都不想跟我说话
He's avoiding being alone together.
他一直在避免和我单独相处
And it's been weeks since we've...
已经几个星期了
Gotcha gotcha.
了解 了解
I think that he's got a lot on his mind.
我觉得是他想的事情太多了
Okay I know you're his best friend
好吧 我知道你是他最好的朋友
but you're my friend too right?
可你也是我的朋友 对吧
Of course I am.
当然啦
Is...is there someone else?
是不是 有个第三者
What? No!
什么 不是
No no no no no no.
不是 不是 不是
No that's the last thing you have to worry about.
不是的 你不需要担心这个
Okay well then I don't know what changed.
那 我真的就不知道到底发生什么事了
I mean we used to be partners and...
我们曾经心有灵犀
I just want my husband back.
而我只希望我丈夫能变回原来的样子
Yeah.
是啊
One banana blueberry soy
一份香蕉蓝莓
wheatgrass whey protein smoothie to go.
大豆乳清蛋白果昔
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome. That lunch?
不客气 这是午餐
Yeah it's the perfect meal.
是的 吃这个很好
Chlorophyll amino acids minerals and enzymes.
叶绿素 氨基酸 矿物质还有酶
Look like you could use one.
总有一种营养是你需要的
Like a hole in the head.
我完全不需要
Call me old-fashioned but I prefer to eat my food
随你说我守旧好了 我就喜欢吃饭
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表