剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Then across the lab,
接着横穿实验室
airectly under the capacitor sphere.
直达电容球下方
Uh, the silver thing?
呃 那个银色的东西吗
Exactly. Then directly behind the sphere
没错 球体的正后方
Is the dump coil.
就是转储线圈了
Oh, how do I get the...
我怎么才能接触
Every time you say dump coil, it sounds so gross.
每次你说转储线圈 听上去真恶心
Right. How do I get to the dump coil?
对了 我怎么接触到它
Oh, you got to be kidding.
你是在开玩笑吧
Any chemical propellant would explode.
任何化学燃料都会引起爆♥炸♥
Shoot the bolt into the coil,
将箭射入线圈
use the drill to drop the titanium wire.
用钻子帮助钛丝下落
That should purge the charge. Okay.
那应该能释放电荷了 好的
Sheriff!
治安官
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
He volunteered.
他自愿的
I'm the drill guy.
我是负责钻的
He's the drill guy?
他负责钻
This isn't your problem.
这不是你的问题
Sure it is.
当然是
I've been part of this town for 60 years.
我为了这小镇尽力已经六十年了
I can't to pretend to understand what goes on around here,
我不会假装自己知道这发生了什么
but electricity doesn't change.
但电流不会变
I can handle the drill.
我能搞定钻子
No, I...
不 我
Okay.
好吧
Hey, sheriff, we should get moving.
治安官 我们该行动了
Yippee ki-yay.
好呀
You ready? Uhhuh.
你准备好了吗 是的
Go.
行动
Oh! Thought these suits were supposed to protect us.
疼 我以为这衣服应该能保护我们的
From the charge, not the pain.
保护你不被电流伤害 但还是会痛
There's the dump coil.
找到转储线圈了
You got 30 seconds, Jack. 30 seconds.
你还有三十秒 杰克 三十秒
I'll drop the ground coil!
我要降下地线了
We should hit bedrock in about 200 meters.
大概需要二百米才能接触到基岩
About 20 seconds.
还有二十秒
Any time now.
马上就好了
You've only got 15 seconds.
还剩十五秒了
This wire's awful thin.
这线也太细了
Titanium alloy. Strong as it gets.
钛合金是非常坚固的
You're almost out of time, Jack. Hurry.
你们快没时间了 杰克 快啊
Bedrock!
到基岩了
Good job, deputy.
干得好 副官
You okay there, tex?
你检查没问题吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
I mean, don't believe 'em
我是说 千万不要
When they tell you that lightning
相信什么闪电不会
doesn't strike twice in the same place.
两次击中同一地方的鬼话
But, uh, how's Andy?
可是 安迪怎么样了
Oh, he'll survive.
他会好的
Fargo said that he needs a complete memory wipe and reload.
法戈说他需要彻底内存格式化再重装一下
Oh, that's okay.
好吧
I mean, he enjoyed the time travel story
我是说 他一开始就对时间旅行
the first time,
的故事很感兴趣
So he'll forget, I'll tell him again, it'll...
现在他忘了 我会再告诉他 这会
What are you doing here all alone?
你一个人在这干什么
It's where Zane proposed.
赞恩就是在这向我求婚的
And I didn't answer.
可我却没回答他
Well, everybody freezes the first time in combat.
每个人第一次都会傻掉的
Well, almost everybody.
呃 基本上所有人
You got scared.
你有点惊慌失措
Doesn't change how you feel about the guy.
并不会改变你对那人的感觉
You just got scared.
你只是有点慌乱罢了
I just wish that I said something.
我只是希望当时我能说些什么
You know, I know that it wouldn't make a difference,
你知道吗 我知道那并不会有任何不同
and I know that he wouldn't remember now,
他现在也什么都不会记得
But, you know, at least
但是 至少
It would be out there in the universe, somewhere.
它会在宇宙的某处继续存在
You know, I love the guy.
我爱那个男人
And he loved me.
他也爱我
Once.
曾经爱过
How's my hero?
我的大英雄怎么样了
Slightly singed, but I'm okay.
有点焦 但我会好的
Hmm. Um, listen,
听着
We need to talk scheduling with the movers,
我们需要把我搬进来的行程安排一下
But I'm whipped.
但我累坏了
Electroshock can be exhausting.
被电击是很耗精力的
Can we talk about it tomorrow?
我们能明天再说吗
Uh, that would be better.
那样很好啊
Okay, good.
好的
Hey, I'm going to Dre's.
我要去德瑞家了
We might go see a movie or something.
我们可能会去看电影什么的
Well, what about dinner?
那么 晚饭怎么办
This is dinner. I'll see you later. Love you.
这就是晚安 过会见 爱你
Hey, loser.
好啊 失败者
Loser.
失败者
That, uh, that means cool, right? Hmm.
那个 是关系好的表现吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Actually, I'm more than okay.
事实上 不是太好
I'm not sure exactly why.
我不知道为什么
I don't know. But it's still difficult.
我不明白为什么还是很难跟儿子交流
You better get used to it.
你最好开始习惯了
He sounds like he's a pretty independent kid.
他看上去是个很有主见的孩子
Think I'm gonna need help with this teenager thing.
我想我需要向你请教青春期教育问题了
I will help you.
我会帮你的
So. um, the device is dead.
那么 设备失效了
And the energy field is decayed beyond repair.
能量场也已经衰退 无法修补
So this is home, then?
这意味这儿就是家了
For all of us.
对所有人来说
Well, what do you know?
这不是你能控制的
So how do we tell everyone what happened to us?
那我们怎么跟别人说发生的事
All at once.
一次说完一了百了
Pull it off fast, you know, just like a hangnail.
以最快的速度说完 就像是拔倒刺
If people find out there's an alternate timeline,
如果人们知道还有交替的时间线
it could be destabilizing and dangerous.
会引起信念的动摇并造成危害
This is dangerous, having us walk around
我们四处乱转装作
like we know what we're doing.
知道自己干的东西很危险
Yeah, but how would people react?
是没错 但人们会做出怎样的反应
I mean, if Henry tells
你想 如果亨利告诉
his wife he doesn't remember her...
他妻子他根本不记得她了
I'm not saying it's gonna be fun.
我没说那很好玩
We need to be honest.
我们需要说实话
Would I still keep my job?
那我还能保住工作吗
Listen, we can't tell anyone.
听着 我们不能告诉任何人
There's a military protocol in place
军队拟有协议书
For a situation like this.
以防这种情况发生
You're kidding me.
你没说错吧
No, there's a military protocol in place for everything.
没 基本上这里什么情况都有协议书
Anyone who has seen the future or affected history
任何知道未来或者改变了历史的人
Is inherently dangerous.
本质上都是危险的
They can further contaminate the timeline.
他们会造成时间线的进一步污染
Violators will be isolated and sanctioned.
违反者会被隔离并进行制裁
Um, sanctioned, like, dead?
制裁 就像是灭了你的那种
No, sanctioned like we each get a puppy.
不 是像每人发只小狗那种制裁
We can't tell anyone what happened.
我们不能告诉任何人发生了什么
It has to stay with the six of us.
只能是天知地知我们知
Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed.
同意
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表