剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
And these were my favorite pants.
而且这可是我最喜欢的一条裤子
You're wasting time.
你们却在浪费时间
I don't know, history's full of accidents
我不知道 历史上有许多偶然的事情
Oh, and my cat
还有 我把我的猫
Carter!
卡特
Yeah,what I can anyway.
尽我所能吧
See, this is something that we do.
我们平时就这么玩
Anson.
安森
It's raspberry wine cooler.
是木莓冰酒
Carter!
卡特
Sure it wasn't just a prank?
你确定这不是恶作剧
in that whole nolwep area.
感到高兴的
I'll get back to you on that,sir.
我会答复你的 长官
You all right?
你怎么了
Put the bean bags down now!
马上把它放下
I'm back at "All discernable leaks."
什么是已知的泄漏源
learned coping mechanisms.
学会的应对方式都有关系
Tested the stuff on Anson's sleeve.
安森袖口上的物质测验出来了
What's going on? Are you okay?
发生了什么 你们还好吗
Thanks for asking.
谢谢你的关心
off that tiny little head of yours.
从你那小脑袋上撕下来
That was one of your better ones.
那可是你的小高招啊
She did, especially knowing how
尤其是知道
She feels about me right now.
她现在对我的感觉
To the present,where there was one crappy rule.
到目前为止 还有一个糟糕的规则
On track,sir.
步入正轨了 先生
to see Jenna for a bit. What's a nolwep?
去看看詹娜 什么是非实弹武器
Not that it's any of your business,
这和你一点关系也没有
You're my boss... also disturbing.
你是我的上司 也很心烦
Jo?
乔
and to me.
和我个人都很重要
Stage three quarantine in place.
三楼的隔离措施已就绪
or someone's gonna get hurt.
甚至有人会受伤害的话
Jo.
乔
You said.
你说的
Excuse me. Pardon me.
不好意思 请让一下
Today, Dr. Fargo. Today.
今天 法戈博士 今天给我答复
A crowd beamed with the R.S.S.
拥挤的人群受到聚合物诱导
Or he'll have me fired or killed,
不然 他要么解雇我 要么杀了我
Bye.
拜拜
Jack, what is going on?
杰克 怎么了
Which lab? Biological pathogens.
哪个实验室 生物病原体实验室
Allison, I've given him the past year.
艾利森 我已经给他一年的时间了
Well, of course you would say that.
当然你会那么说了
Tess,are you in here?
泰丝 你在里面吗
This machine,
这个机器
Zane?
赞恩
We were all here before we got mad...
在疯掉之前我们都在这里
I'm sorry, Carter.
卡特 抱歉
And then he's unpacking.
然后他还得收拾东西
Help.
救命
now would I?
是不是
I sure hope so.
我想是的
Not all of them.
不是所有人
Poof.
噗
Wait,you can't walk out, not like this.
等下 你不能像这样走出去
Because you can't kill dead bees.
因为你杀不了死蜜蜂
Section three.
第三部门
Just shoots bean bags.
只是沙包而已
Stand here.
站在这儿
Okay.
好吧
We could be manifesting a negative
我们可能曾暴露在
I'd say you had a little crush on your wife.
我会说你对自己的妻子动心了
Stress energy tensor field.
一个负压力能量张量场
Oh, sure. Absolutely.
好啊 当然
We're not done.
咱们还没说完
Or...or hulk juice.
或者 是绿巨人果汁
We were actually debating
其实我们是在辩论
I mean, everyone deals with anger differently,
我是指 每个人处理怒气的方式不一样
Listen to me.
听我说
No,there's only one other option.
不 现在只剩下一种解释
Too late.
已经受伤了
Fargo out.
法戈走了
amongst other things. Could that be the reason
还有些其它东西 那会不会就是
Pull it together, Fargo.
法戈 振作起来
This is an outrage.
这是对我的侮辱
Of course, Mansfield.
当然了 曼斯菲尔德
The five of us got transported back in time,
我们五个因为类似虫洞的物质
Nolweps are non-lethal weapons
非实弹武器就是不致命的武器
Yeah.
是的
Oh,no wonder.
怪不得
And wrote him up for underperforming.
还上报过他表现不佳
and he demands a full investigation.
他要求彻查这件事
Those shabby old tools.
又老又旧的工具
Here we go. Okay.
来吧 好的
What do you want?
你们想要什么
I'm going with the frisbee ray
我要看一看
So the calming ray is an anger ray.
镇定射线竟然是愤怒射线
I'm thinking.
得想个好办法
You need to talk to Parrish now,
你现在就需要跟帕瑞什谈谈
Good day.
一天愉快
It was designed to produce oxytocin
它是用来产生催产素
No,but that thing didn't work.
不 但是这东西并没起作用
Parrish cranked it up and nothing.
帕瑞什施压后什么都没发生
Vinny,can I get a coffee? You got it.
文尼 给我来杯咖啡 好
I'm trying not to throttle someone.
我试着不去掐死某人
You gonna tell her?
你要告诉她吗
for magnetizing all my pots and pans.
磁化我锅碗瓢盆的事
By tomorrow morning, you'd never know
要是明早来 你根本就看不出来
No.
不是
If people ever found out about our trip,
如果人们发现了我们的时空之旅
Thanks,Vince.
谢谢 文斯
Kinda love the sound of that.
真喜欢这种说法
Watch how it calms the bees.
看看它是怎么让蜜蜂冷静下来的
Well,technically the other Fargo was director.
理论上来说 那个法戈才是主管
Can he tell us what the ray in his lab does?
他能告诉我们实验室里的射线是做什么的吗
Carter,the tranqs aren't gonna hold.
卡特 镇静剂撑不住了
I bet you never had to do that.
我敢说你从没做过这样的事
I'm just getting back at you
这是因为你上次
And years of Special Forces training.
当然还有多年特种部队的训练
I mean,do you just wanna slow things down?
你想让咱俩之间的进展放慢吗
Are you saying that you did it?
这么说你承认是你干的了
Yeah, that would be true.
是的 好主意
but I'm still ordering a lockdown and quarantine.
但我还要下达一级紧闭和隔离命令
thanks to Fargo, and you, and Tess.
这多亏了法戈 你和泰丝
How could I forget that? Okay,well,listen,
我怎么会忘了这个 好 听着
The contacts are fried, and you'll never be able
可是机器接头都烧坏了 你永远不可能
Same town,big changes.
同样的镇子 却已物是人非
Did you... just see that? Yeah.
你刚才... 看见了吗 是啊
Fine.
好吧
but General Mansfield needed...
可是曼斯菲尔德将军需要...
All discernable chemical leaks have been contained,
所有已知的化学泄露源都已被控制
You know, Carter hasn't been himself lately.
你知道的 卡特最近有些反常
I thought that we were on the same page about this,
我以为我们已经达成共识了
Everyone's got stuff building underneath
每个人的内心深处
What are you doing about it?
你准备怎么办
To rattle out next?
天才般的想法
I wanted to be a librarian!
我想成为图书管♥理♥员♥
I couldn't have done it without you,Carter.
卡特 如果不是你 我根本控制不住自己
He's our new science historian.
他是新来的科学史学家
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表