剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I used a pair of Zane's PALs
我带了赞恩的那副预测眼镜
to do some psychological profiling.
来做心理画像
That's...
那...
That's kind of major. I know.
有风险啊 我知道
But they really helped me assess the candidates.
但它们真能帮我评估候选人
And I admit, I may have been
我承认 解雇其中几位
a little overzealous in dismissing some of them,
是出于热心过头儿了
But... I think I just really wanted to impress you.
但是 我真的想打动你
So you made your choices based on what
你是根据实验性技术
an experimental technology told you to do?
做出的选择吗
Kind of.
算是吧
Douglas, this mission is a huge responsibility.
道格拉斯 这次使命责任重大
It's my responsibility, and I take that very seriously.
这是我的责任 我很认真
I just, uh...
我...
I--I need to take a moment to decide what...
我需要一点时间考虑...
We're done for today.
今天就到这了
So I guess dinner's off.
我猜晚餐也泡汤了
The PALs keep a visual record of what you see
预测眼镜保留了你的视觉记录
similar to the DVR on your TV.
如同电视上的录像机
Now these are some of the most complex files
这是我所见过的最复杂的
I've ever seen, but I've been able to
文件 但我能
extract enough data to recreate some key elements.
提取足够数据 重现一些关键元素
Well, anything you could show us would help.
无论什么对我们都会有帮助
And it'll continue to render
它会继续展开
and provide more detail over time.
提供更多细节
That's kind of creepy.
有点令人毛骨悚然
Tell me about it.
让真♥相♥大白吧
I should have told him.
我该告诉他的
We should've warned Zane about what we saw.
我们应该告诉赞恩我们看见的景象
Save him?
能救他吗
You'll get over it.
你会完成的
The data we've been able to pull
提取的数据
will show the prediction in cafe diem
能够让我们看到
from just before the explosion.
咖啡店爆♥炸♥前的景象
Okay, I-- can you--
好的 你能
can you play this back again, but more slowly?
回放一遍吗 慢一点
Sure.
当然
Stop. Yeah.
停 好的
Right there.
那边
So there was a shock wave before the flames.
火焰之前有道冲击波
Well, the timing between the shock wave and the flame
冲击波和火焰的
would be a matter of milliseconds.
时间差也就几毫秒
And dependent on the point of detonation.
而且取决于爆♥炸♥点
Let's take a look outside. Okay.
去外面瞧瞧 好的
It's starting to render.
正在开始展开
What is it?
那是什么
The explosion doesn't start downtown.
爆♥炸♥不是发生在城区
It started at GD.
而是在动力局
And it's gonna wipe out the town.
会席卷整座城镇的
I want any unstable projects secured
十五分钟内 确保动力局
and all GD personnel evacuated in 15 minutes.
所有不稳定项目安全 而且要使全员撤离
We only have 20.
我们只有20分钟
Well, that gives us five to spare.
那我们还剩下五分钟
Take your security teams, do a sweep of the building,
带上安全小队 搜查整座大楼
Make sure no one gets left behind.
确保无人落下
Already in process and they're almost clear.
正在进行 基本安全
Zane's almost got the PAL system running again.
预测眼镜系统即将重新运行
I'm going down. Keep me surprised.
我下去了 给我个惊喜
Dr. Martin, you're overseeing
玛丁教授 你去监视
the transfer of the FTL drive.
超光速引擎的转移
Yes, it's already being moved to a secure location off-site.
好的 已经转移到外部安全地点了
Okay, great, you should stay with it and I'll get in touch with you
棒极了 你继续跟进
as soon as everything in here is under control.
一切得到控制之后我就联♥系♥你
What?
怎么了
I knew you had it in you.
你能行的
Immediate evacuation... Thanks.
立即疏散 谢谢
Man. If I had this when I was
天呐 如果在
a marshal, crime scene investigation,
犯罪现场调查当警长的时候有这玩意儿
it'd be easy.
那就好办了
Yeah, this'll be great for the Astraeus crew.
是啊 对去土卫六的人员非常有益
I mean, they'll know Titan like it was,
他们会像了解
was main street.
大街一样了解土卫六的
How was Grace with you applying for the mission?
有格瑞丝和你一起申请 感觉如何
Oh, she's been amazing.
她太棒了
I mean, she knows that going to space has always been a dream,
去太空一直是她的梦想
so she's ready to support it.
她准备好全力支持
Good. Good.
那就好
'Cause, uh...
因为...
I told Allison that I'd, that I'd support her.
我告诉艾利森我会支持她
Ha! That's huge!
这可是个大事
Well, yeah. So what did she say?
是啊 她都说什么了
Well, she didn't have to say anything.
她不需要说什么
Is that Fargo's head?
那是法戈的头吗
Well, technically, it's his bobblehead.
确切地说 他的人偶头
Yeah, but that came all the way from GD.
但那是从动力局来的
Well, debris has been found up to a mile
在爆♥炸♥点一英里范围内
from an explosion's origin, so...
找到的碎片 所以...
Okay.
好吧
What is that?
那是什么
That looks like Dillon's propellant canister.
看起来像迪隆的推进剂筒
We're running out of time. How close are you?
没时间了 还差多少
Well, the PAL processor works
预测眼镜的处理器以
by maintaining a constant magnetic field.
恒定磁场为动力
When Fargo's lenses overtaxed the system,
当法戈的透镜使系统负重
that field was disrupted.
磁场被破坏了
I'm trying to jumpstart it with this generator,
我试图用这台发电机激活它
but it keeps shutting down again.
但它再次关闭了
You see? See?
瞧见了吗
This is called sharing information.
这才叫信息共享
Okay, listen, I am sorry that I didn't tell you
听着 抱歉没与你分享我们
what we saw, but I didn't know how to handle it.
看见的景象 但我不知道该如何处理
I knew you cared.
我就知道你关心我
Oh, don't flatter yourself.
别忘自己脸上贴金了
Why do you gotta be like that, huh?
为什么要这么焦急
Why can't you just relax and see where things go?
为什么不放松心态 静观事态发展
Because I've done this before, okay?
因为我有过前例 好吗
We... don't work.
我们 没戏
We just have a... spark.
只是有点 火花
Sometimes a spark is all you need.
有时候只有火花就足够了
What do you see there?
你看到了什么
It's a bunch of burnt debris.
一堆烧焦的碎片
It's a fragment from one of your propellant canisters.
这是来自你的推进气筒的碎片
It may be the cause of the explosion
它可能会引发一场爆♥炸♥
we're trying to prevent.
我们正在全力组织
It can't be.
不可能
What, it can't?
什么 不可能
Look, you see those flames?
瞧 看见那些火焰了吗
Here.
过来这里
My propellant is plasma-based.
我研发的是等离子助推燃料
These flames are clearly class "D,"
这些火焰显然是D级别的爆♥炸♥引发的
which is a combustible metal fire.
是一种可燃金属燃烧
What causes metal to combust?
是什么能让金属燃烧起来
On this scale, it's gotta be
从这个场景推测
a massive thermal meltdown.
是一场巨大的毁灭性大爆♥炸♥
P.A.L. System. Come on.
是预测眼镜系统爆♥炸♥ 快走
Zane. The P.A.L. System is
赞恩 预测眼镜系统预测到的
predicting its own failure.
是它自身系统的毁灭
It's going to...
它马上就要
It's going to ex...plode.
它马上就要爆 爆♥炸♥了
You don't say.
显而易见
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表