剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
just as a precaution.
小心起见
more people are affected.
受此影响之前找出原因
It's just over here.
就在那儿
I'm gonna sick.
我心里有点乱
You know, I think I like the hair.
我喜欢这发型
we were looking for.
生物活化剂
Kidding. Unclench.
开玩笑的 别紧张
I got you back.
你没事了
Nothing's happening.
没一点反应
Just stay with her.
你陪着她吧
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm here.
爸爸在这
Mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah, like at the construction site.
对 就像在工地闻到的味道
Sorry for pulling you away from Grace.
抱歉把你从格瑞丝那拉了出来
Just look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Three-second set time.
三秒即干
And I've got everything here.
我这里可是准备充分啊
His heart's beating.
他还有心跳
Yeah. Sure.
是啊 当然
Wait, Derek?
等等 德瑞克
even less for Derek.
对德瑞克来说时间更短
Forever.
关一辈子
from the D.O.D.
的注意
I've got us booked
我给咱们俩预定了
Well, we need to find out everything
我们要找出在过去几小时内
Zimmer, Thurgood, and the crew,
齐默 瑟古德和工地的人
What makes you think that?
为什么这么说
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确定呢
What is going on?
怎么回事
What if it does?
万一她不是一时迷恋呢
are hard to find.
知己难寻
How can we tell if it's working?
怎么能看出来有没有效果
Anyone here?
有人吗
after I left yesterday.
你都做了些什么
All my favorites.
都是我的最爱
all over Eureka.
所有建筑中
Prep for laser surgery.
准备激光手术
Hey!
你好
I'll go check with Zimmer.
我去查下齐默
Or pushed in...
或是被推进去的
Just relax.
只需放松
You're the boss.
你就是老大
should stay in the friend zone.
应该永远只做朋友
to go to for advice.
来给你建议
What's it do exactly?
那是干嘛的
which means that I get to keep living
这就意味着我还得继续
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
Since when?
什么时候开始的
Do they have that sort of time?
他们还有时间吗
Is that a tattoo?
那是纹身吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
可以跟你说两句吗
The Perm solution...
石化溶液...
You look very mature.
你看起来很成熟
at the A.M.S. Lab tomorrow
去美国数学学会实验室
It's so horrible.
这太可怕了
Beach blanket bingo wasn't a hit?
海滩宾果游戏不凑效啊
It's in the Town Charter.
这在镇宪♥章♥里有的
I'm guessing there's lots of those.
我猜那儿到处是那东西
stone.
嫌疑
The distal phalange
是有着15000年历史的
So what's up, Carter?
那是什么事 卡特
Yeah, I don't know what that is.
我不知道这是什么东西
Trevor Grant?
特雷弗·格兰特
Like guys do.
像男人们一样
That's it. The system's ready.
就是这样 设备准备好了
Can't she just inhale it?
不能吸入吗
Then remove it.
那就把它弄走
you know what to look for.
你就知道该找什么了
Oh, my God!
天哪
with Deputy Andy.
交往一段时间了
Chuck's hiding something.
恰克隐瞒了一些事情
How does it happen? More detail.
这原理是什么 说细些
Oh, my!
吓我一跳
You're running sonic protocols.
你启动了声波协议
fine.
好吧
Can I borrow you?
你可以过来一下吗
Dr. Charles Grant reads like
一看查尔斯·格兰特博士
Carter, what are you doing?
卡特 你在干什么
Well, because...
因为...
Just get in first.
先进去再说
last semester.
帮忙完成一项物理实验
See for yourself.
自己来看
I don't know how to thank you.
真不知道该怎么感谢你
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Well, it's...
是...
of fossilization.
研究化石加工
You know, maybe what starts in the friend zone
也许一开始就成为朋友的人
So he re-jiggered the Perm.
所以他要那东西再石化一次
You know, Derek, if you have time,
德瑞克 如果你有时间
"Police business"?
"治安问题"
Hey, dad. Hey.
老爸 在呢
You're the head of Security.
你是安♥全♥部♥门的头头
You were thinking about the kiss?
你有在意那个吻的
to start carbon-dating.
用碳定年法测年份呢
I had a little help.
可有人推了我一把
You must be really upset.
你现在一定很烦乱
So did I. Thank you.
我也是 谢谢
into the surrounding area.
然后流入了空气中
We could be in a lot of trouble.
我们会有大♥麻♥烦的
G.D. historian,
历史学教授查尔斯·格兰特
that she deserves.
激♥情♥和惊喜
What I'm trying to say is...
我想要说的是
He's a fake.
他冒充别人
Allison needs our help. Dad.
艾利森需要我们帮忙 老爸
Hey, Zane!
你好 赞恩
On what charges?
凭什么逮捕我啊
It is concrete.
而是变成了混凝土
It was just a normal day in Eureka:
尤利卡镇上平常的一天
Thanks, Jack. Good luck.
谢谢 杰克 祝你好运
Oh, she postponed.
她有事情
I thought that's what I was doing.
我觉得我现在正问着呢
And by the time you get back,
等你回来的时候
I'm gonna keep you here for another day,
我希望你在这多留一天
Wait, where you going?
等等 你要去哪
Not that it isn't practical,
我倒不是嫌弃它不实用
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Turned out to be a hoax.
结果证明这是一个骗局
I try not to think about it.
我尽量不想那些事
You bet.
不客气
Come on.
快醒醒啊
Well, you remember the woman who was fused
你还记得那个在睡椅上坐了六年
Thanks to the bridge device.
幸亏了时间桥梁设备
through some wormhole thingy.
穿越历史 回到了过去
Sorry. Nothing.
不好意思 没事
I'll do that. Thank you.
我会的 谢谢
I thought she'd never leave.
我还以为她是不会走的
Bad news, Dr. Zimmer...
坏消息 齐默博士
80% absorption.
吸收百分之八十
Yeah. Okay. Got to go.
是的 好吧 我们走
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表