剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S04E12
灵异之城第四季第十二集
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情提要
If we're gonna be working together
如果我们在工作的关系上
and sleeping together,
更进一步
things are gonna get complicated.
事情会变得复杂
I can handle complicated.
我能处理好这种复杂关系
Jo and I, we used to be something,
我和乔以前关系应该不一般
but I don't know what.
但我不知道到底是什么关系
And she does.
而她知道
What are you doing with my grandmother's ring, Jo?
你拿我奶奶的戒指干什么 乔
There's something you should know about Jo
我得告诉你一些关于乔事情
and the other you.
还有另一个你自己
Behold the world's first wormhole FTL.
请看 世界第一的超光速虫洞
You cracked manned faster-than-light travel?
你破解出了载人超光速之旅
Dr. Fargo.
法戈博士
I'm Senator... Senator Mikaela Wen.
我是参议员 参议员米凯拉·温
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You did just launch a rocket
你刚刚发射了一枚几乎要毁灭
that nearly took out the International Space Station.
国际空间站的火箭
Get comfortable.
别紧张
Your future in Eureka is about to get very complicated.
你在尤利卡的生活将变得错综复杂
Oh, that can just go right over there, please. Got it.
把它放到那边去就好了 好的
Morning. Coffee'll be ready in a minute.
早上好 咖啡马上就好
Did you want to wait inside?
你想在里面等吗
Oh, no.
不
I mean, I'll wait out here.
我在外面等就可以了
That's fine. I'd just rather not sit at all.
在哪都好 我只是不想再坐着了
I've been flying for seven hours.
我刚飞了七个小时
Well, not me personally.
我不是说我人在飞
I was on a plane.
我是坐的飞机
I prefer trains, though,
不过我更喜欢坐火车
because you can put your stuff on the seat next to you,
因为你可以把自己的东西放在邻座
and people won't sit there,
就不会有人坐在那
and you can get up and walk around...
你还可以站起来四处走动
I'm fine out here. So decaf?
我在外面就好 脱因咖啡
Hmm, no.
不
Good morning, Larry.
早上好 拉里
Morning, larry. Ow, ow, that hurt.
早 拉里 好痛
Oh, sorry. I'm awake.
抱歉 我醒了
How's the vacation? Fantastic.
假期如何 棒极了
Last night, I saw the sunset on the beach. Awesome.
昨晚在海滩上看日落 不错嘛
So what's on the docket today?
今天我的行程都有什么
You have an 8:00 a.m. with Dr. Elwood in Biogenetics about specs
早上八点你要和埃尔伍德博士一起给一些
with some containment units... Not right now. Not right now.
生物遗传学容量单位定标 不 现在不要
Conference call at 8:30 with senator Wen.
八点半 与参议员温电♥话♥会议
9:00 a.m. with Dr. Parrish.
九点约见帕里什博士
Parrish? Reschedule.
帕里什 以后再说
What would you like the reason to be?
你想要用什么理由拒绝
How about because I hate his stupid face
因为我讨厌他一脸愚蠢相
and I can't stand his whining?
受不了他的喋喋不休 如何?
Right. Message sent.
好 消息已发送
No, no, no, I was joking.
别 别 我在开玩笑
Oh, yes, of course you were.
我知道你在开玩笑
I totally got that,
我听出来了
but I just... have to give a second right here to change something.
但我需要点时间来修改
Just keep the meeting. What else?
保留会议 还有什么
Would you like an Espresso?
想来杯意大利特浓咖啡吗
Oh, no. I don't drink coffee.
不用了 我不喝咖啡
I love a good cup of herbal tea.
我喜欢喝花草茶
It's so much more calming, you know?
它让人更气定神闲 你知道吗
I'm here on assignment, so my nerves are a little frayed.
我被派到这里来工作 所以我有点紧张兮兮
Holly. Did I mention that?
我叫霍莉 我说过吗
I'm talking too much, aren't I?
我讲太多了 是吗
Now it's awkward.
现在好尴尬
I'm Vincent.
我是文森特
And we have every herbal tea known to man.
我们这里的花草茶品种齐全
I'll brew you up something special.
我给你沏点特别的茶
That'd be great. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢
Um, what were you listening to?
你在听什么
Oh, nothing good.
没什么
Have you heard of Neuro-Linguistic Programming?
你听说过神经语言程序学吗
Honey, this is Eureka.
宝贝 这里可是尤利卡
There's nothing we haven't heard of.
没有什么是我们没听说过的
Great. I encoded some mp3s with it
很好 我把这种程序编译到一些音乐文件里
to help me manage anxiety around social situations.
以便我在社交场合控制焦虑情绪
It's my own personal recipe for success.
这是我自己的成功秘方
Joke. Get it? I get it.
笑话 懂吗 我懂
'Cause you're the chef. I work with rockets.
因为你是大厨 我是火箭专家
You are such a blast. Do you get that?
你真能侃 你听懂了吗
I got it. Joke!
我懂 又一个笑话
I like you. I like you too.
我喜欢你 我也是
What else?
还有什么
Senator Wen's representative is due at 10:00
参议员温的代表十点抵达
to conduct an inquiry into the FTL accident.
对超光速事故进行调查
What? No, no, no, no, no.
什么? 不 不 不行
They weren't supposed to be here until next week.
他们应该下个星期才到
An email just arrived in your inbox with the timetable change.
你刚收到一封邮件 附有变更的时间表
Now I'll be out of a job sooner than I thought.
看来我要比我想象中更快地丢掉饭碗
Well, you know, you did take part in a non-sanctioned launch
你要知道 你确实是进行了一次未经批准的
of an untested... Not helping, Larry.
火箭发射试验 不用说了 拉里
Sorry.
抱歉
So does our Cylon spy have a name?
我们的塞隆人密探叫什么名字
Dr. Holly Marten. She holds aeronautical
霍莉·玛丁博士 在州立大学
and mechanical engineering degrees from Cal Poly.
取得航♥空♥工程和机械工程学位
Top of her class,
成绩名列班级前茅
recruited by numerous government agencies.
被众多政♥府♥机关垂青
Why do I know her name?
为什么我记得她的名字
Because Global Dynamics was one of those agencies.
因为动力局也招募过她
She said no.
她拒绝了
She turned down a job at GD?
她竟拒绝了动力局的工作?
That doesn't happen ever.
那是从来没发生过的事
According to her files,
据她的档案所知
she likes to work alone.
她喜欢单干
Well, happy to keep it that way.
那就随她去吧
Time to rock the game face playlist.
该放点鼓舞士气的歌♥了
Doc, you may be smart
博士 也许你聪明
and kind of adorable,
又有几分迷人
but I won't go down without a fight.
但我不会俯首称臣的
Could you please not do that in front of me?
请别在我面前这样好吗
It's traumatizing.
让我倍受煎熬
Is it?
是吗
Okay. Now are you sure you can handle this?
好吧 你确定你一个人能应付得过来吗
Yeah, it's one day. I can handle it.
没问题 只有一天 我能撑过去
All right. Hey.
好吧
You know, it's still not too late to come with me.
想跟我一起去的话现在还不晚
You can change your mind.
你可以改变主意的
Because going to a medical conference
因为和妈妈一起参加医学研讨会
with your mom is just every teenager's dream.
是每个青少年的梦
This is the sarcasm phase.
现在讽刺阶段
It's right after the ignoring phase
刚好在忽视阶段和
and just before the loathing phase.
厌恶阶段之间
Here you go. So the best is yet to come.
拿着 看来后面还有我受的
That's great.
好极了
All right, so everything you need is in this bag,
好 你需要的东西都在这个包里
and I had Deputy Andy upgraded
而且我已经给安迪副官的系统
with the latest childcare techniques,
升级了最新的育儿程序
so if you need any extra help...
如果你需要任何额外帮助
Please, I survived a teenage daughter.
拜托 我养大了一个十几岁的女儿
And apart from running away a few dozen times
虽然有数次离家出走和一次
and a brief stint in jail, she turned out okay.
被关拘留所 但毕竟她长大成人了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表