剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Hey, Zane.
赞恩 你好
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
What? No.
怎么会 我才没哭
No, I...
没有 我
I just got two tickets to see Springsteen
我只是收到了两张去麦道兰
at the Meadowlands.
看斯普林斯汀音乐会的票
Let me guess-- Secret Santa.
让我猜猜 神秘的圣诞老人送的吧
You too? Perfect gift.
你也收到了吗 完美礼物
Man, this guy's good.
这家伙太牛了
*Sing we joyous all together
一同欢唱我们的快乐
No one's even heard of Drummer.
都没人听说过德鲁默
We've been all through G.D.
我们找遍了动力局
There are no personnel files for him.
没有他的个人资料
That's impossible.
这怎么可能
There's no way that he could have access to the lab,
他不可能进入实验室的
Let alone get into G.D.
更别说进入动力局了
Well, we got to find him. His experiment's growing.
我们必须找到他 他的实验有进展了
Well, there has to be a way to track him down.
肯定有办法找到他的
The D.O.D. has files.
国防部有他的资料
The glitch in the E.M. shield crashed our server.
电磁防护场失灵 导致服务器崩溃
We're cut off from the outside world.
我们与外界完全失去联♥系♥了
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
But if he goes to leave, he's gonna hit a wall...
但即便他要走 也走不掉的
Wasn't me. I thought Zane was my Secret Santa.
不是我 我以为赞恩是我的神秘圣诞老人呢
And why would you think that?
你怎么会这么想
Only someone who could hack my computer
只有能黑入我电脑的人
would know I've been searching the internet for years
才会知道我近几年
looking for this.
一直在网上找这个
Steve Austin-- "Better, Stronger, Faster."
史蒂夫·奥斯汀 "更好 更强 更快"
Seriously?
真的假的
It's authentic
这是真正的
original hinges, not a chip on it.
原装折叶 不是普通铁片的
You have no idea how rare.
你根本不知道这有多珍贵
Okay, well, it wasn't Zane.
好吧 不是赞恩给的
Well, then someone was thinking of me,
那就是有别人在惦记我了
And I'm gonna find him. So you can thank him?
我要找到他 然后表达谢意吗
So I can suspend him.
然后把他吊起来
No one hacks Fargo and gets away with it,
黑了法戈还想跑 没门
Not even Santa.
圣诞老人也不行
Okay.
好吧
"Hello, Fargo."
"你好 法戈"
"Hi, Steve Austin."
"你好 史蒂夫·奥斯汀"
The crystal is secure in our largest containment lab,
晶体在我们最大的实验室里是安全了
but I'd stay it's still growing.
但它还在膨胀
What we need to do now is calculate the expansion rate.
我们要先算出膨胀率
Right, so we can figure out how much time we have
对 这样才能算出距它充满这个实验室
before it outgrows this lab.
还有多少时间
This image represents the density of electrons
这图像展示的是十分钟前
within the crystal ten minutes ago.
晶体内的电荷密度
Anything unusual? No.
有异常吗 没有
But we'll know more once I do another diffraction scan
但我要再做一次绕射扫描 作为比较
as a comparison.
以获取更多信息
I don't care if we're on a wild-goose chase
就算找不到这个失踪的科学家
looking for this missing scientist.
徒劳而归 我也无所谓
At least it's time away from that party.
正好有机会躲开那个聚会
You're not feeling the merry, huh?
你没感受到欢乐的气氛啊
Ugh, all the boozing and schmoozing, lights and glitter--
什么纸醉金迷 灯红酒绿
it's Vegas, not Christmas.
弄得像赌场一样 没有圣诞节气氛
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
不知这话能不能安慰到你
I wish I was home. Oh, that's beautiful, Carter.
我真希望能回家 说的真好 卡特
I'm all misty.
我都有点伤感了
You know what, Jo? You got a heart of stone.
乔 你一直是铁石心肠
Bah, humbug, that's me.
扯淡 那才是我
They look the same.
看着没什么区别
Yeah, the intermolecular spacing is identical.
对 分子间距完全一致
Henry, what if...?
亨利 如果
So the crystal hasn't changed.
就是说晶体本身没有变
No.
不是吧
Yeah? Henry...
请讲 亨利
We're at the edge of town, and, um...
我们到镇子边界了
something else has gotten way big.
还有别的东西也变大了
Well, no.
不是
It hasn't gotten bigger.
不是它变大了
We've gotten smaller.
是我们变小了
So what, the whole town was shrinking?
所以呢 整个镇子都变小了吗
Oh, I'm telling it how it happened.
我来说说这是怎么回事
Even though it's totally bogus.
虽然一听就是假的
All right.
算了
I'll let you guys go back to playing your video games.
还是让你们去玩游戏吧
I won't, uh, waste any more of your time.
我就不再浪费你们的时间了
Well, wait, I mean, you may as well
等下 不如你还是
just finish the rest of the story.
把故事讲完吧
Please, Sheriff Carter?
求你了 卡特治安官
All right.
好吧
So...
于是
after we left the sign,
我们离开路牌
we went back to Global Dynamics.
回到全球动力局
We and everything contained in the E.M. Shield
我们以及一切电磁防护场内的事物
are getting smaller.
都在变小
Why isn't the crystal shrinking?
那为什么水晶没有变小呢
Well, because it's--it's one
因为它拥有一种
of the strongest Bravais lattice atomic structures
宇宙中最坚固的
in the universe.
布拉维晶体结构
It's almost impossible to alter or compress.
几乎不可能被转化或者压缩
But we get to shrink into microscopic dots of nothingness.
但是我们会缩小直至消失
And as everything in Eureka gets smaller,
随着尤利卡的一切都在变小
the energy required to compress radiates heat.
被压缩的能量以热能的形式被释放
Is that why it's like a billion degrees in here?
所以这里热得像火炉
Yes, and why we've been so hungry.
没错 所以我们才会感到饥饿
Our metabolism's working overtime.
我们的新陈代谢过快
So what now?
那现在怎么办
Maybe someone outside of Eureka
也许在尤利卡城外的人
will see how small we are and try to help us.
看到这种情况后会想办法帮助我们
Oh, like a big-hearted elephant?
像那只好心的大象一样吗[电影《霍顿奇遇记》]
The road's closed.
道路已经封闭
And nothing is getting through that E.M. Shield.
而且任何东西都无法通过那个电磁防护场
It's a pretty bleak Christmas.
真是个凄惨的圣诞节
*Five golden rings...
五枚金戒指
You must stop.
你们必须停下来
What's causing the shrinkage?
是什么导致一切缩小
Yeah, I don't want to die a miniature,
是啊 虽然缩小版的我很可爱
though adorable, version of myself.
但是我不想死得很迷你
A miniature.
迷你
Taggart.
塔加特
Let's go!
我们走
*Four calling birds...
四只叽喳的小鸟
*Three french hens...
三只高卢鸡
*Two turtle doves...
两只山斑鸠
Taggart?
塔加特
Taggart?
塔加特
Ha! It works.
成功了
Get me down.
放我下来
Of course, the man himself packs a lot more paunch.
显然 目标人物的肚子要大得多
I'll need to widen the knit.
我得把网加大才行
You can't trap Santa Claus.
你不能抓圣诞老人
I'm Ahab.
我是亚哈[小说《白鲸》主人公]
He's my white-bearded whale.
他就是我要捕的大白胡子鲸鱼
FYI, that didn't turn out very well for either one of 'em.
你要知道 故事里两者的结局都不好
Now, the present you gave me, the "M" tracking, shifting--
你送我的礼物 什么全能理论跟踪 偏移
Good things come in small packages.
礼轻情意重
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表