剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
We have to go somewhere. It's important.
我们得离开 这很重要
Okay, Warren, Dr. Hughes, listen,
好的 沃伦 休斯博士 听着
there is something very wrong with you, okay?
你肯定出什么问题了
But I am gonna take care of you,
不过我会照顾你的
just let me get you to the infirmary.
让我带你去医务室
I know what's happening!
我知道了
These are mind games.
这都是些心理游戏
You're not Allison.
你根本不是艾利森
You're her!
你是贝弗利
Beverly!
你就是她
Listen to me, we need to get you to the infirmary.
听我说 我得送你去医务室
Okay? Come on.
好吗 拜托
Be gone, demon!
消失吧 恶魔
Listen, Jack, her-- her injuries.
听我说 杰克 她受的伤
I tried...
我尽力了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh! Allison!
艾利森
No!
不要
No!
不要
Allison. Allison. Allison,
艾利森 艾利森 艾利森
no!
不要这样
I am going to kill whoever did this to you!
是谁对你下的手 我要杀了他
Allie, can you hear me?
艾利 能听见我说话吗
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Careful, careful. Warren!
小心点 小心 是沃伦
Don't...
别怕
He...he took off. We don't know where he went.
他离开了 我们不知道去他哪了
Oh, my god. Slow. Slow. Slow. Slow.
天呐 慢点 慢点
What happened?
怎么回事
Well...I...um, he's acting out our memories.
他将我的记忆付诸行动
Well, mine, anyway. He got, uh, zapped.
总之 他被控制了
When he touched your neural interface.
当他触摸到你的神经接口时
Well... that's when we assume it happened.
我们也假定是那时候的事
Easy. Easy. Easy. Easy.
慢点 放轻松
So the... the... the surge must have
那 那外科医生
transferred the recordings over to him somehow.
一定通过什么手段把记忆转移到他身上了
And now, he thinks he's me.
现在 他自认为是我
Well, more like a... an Avatar,
更像阿凡达
like a character in a videogame of your life.
就像游戏中的人物一样
And he's playing the hero.
而他演的是英雄
Exactly. Yup.
完全正确 是的
Well, you better find him,
那你们最好找到他
he's exhibiting all the classic signs
他出现了严重解离症的
of a severe dissociative disorder.
所有典型症状
Very erratic, and it's only gonna get worse.
非常不稳定 只会越来越糟
Your memories are overriding his own,
你的记忆正在压垮他的
and if you don't stop it,
如果不停止的话
there won't be anything left of him.
那他的记忆就会支离破碎
Grace is studying the neural recorders...
格瑞丝正在研究神经记录系统
Examining a way to reverse it.
检测治疗方法
Yeah, well...
好的
Hang on.
稍等
Hey, Vince, what's up?
文斯 什么事
I don't even know how he got in there.
我都不知道他怎么来的
Has he said anything?
他说什么没有
Just that he thinks the jukebox
他就是觉得自动唱机
is some sort of voodoo magic machine.
是台诅咒的机器而已
Let me guess. It's, uh,
让我猜猜 他觉得那台机器
telling people what to do.
能指挥人们行动
I thought we took care of that
我以为要先处理
after that little NLP incident with Holly.
霍莉的神经语言问题呢
Yeah, the jukebox is fine.
自动唱机没事的
He isn't.
他没事的
Hey, Warren.
沃伦
You think it's time you come out of there?
你该是时候出来了吧
Exactly. Time.
是的 时间
We have to stop it before it stops time!
我们要在它停止时间之前阻止它
We have to get to Henry's garage.
我们得去亨利的车♥库♥
Well, all right. Let's do it.
好的 出发吧
You wanna... take a little walk across the street with me first?
你想 先和我在街上散散步吗
The ethane! It's in the air!
乙烷雾 布满空气
It's eveywhere!
到处都是
I can't breathe.
我喘不过气来了
Sheriff, he... he's freaking everyone out.
治安官 他 他吓着顾客了
Hey, buddy?
伙计
We-- we fixed the air, remember?
我们搞定了乙烷雾 记得吗
Fargo. Holly. They sucked up, uh,
法戈 霍莉 他们吸走了空气
the ethane fog with, uh,
乙烷雾气和
the evac thingy.
抽气装置
Yeah, with that.
是的 是用那个东西
Why is he talking like you?
他的说话方式怎么和你一样
Long story.
说来话长
Come on. Let me show you something.
跟我来 我给你看样东西
Hey, I like your uniform.
你的制♥服♥真好看
Thanks.
谢谢
You can't do this!
你不能这样做
Beverly Barlowe knocked everyone out!
贝弗利·巴洛维会把大家打倒的
She's trying to take over G.D.
她想控制动力局
I remember that one.
这我记得
This is a ridiculous town.
真是座荒谬的小镇
So uh, you arrested him?
你把他逮捕了啊
Well...
是的
Breaking and entering a jukebox.
他正在打破并试着钻进自动唱机里
Yeah.
好的
All right, look, um,
听着
Grace and Allison think they have a way to fix him.
格瑞丝和艾利森找到了治疗方法
Oh. Good.
那好啊
Short term memory is stored in the hippocampus.
短期记忆储存在海马体中
So if we fry the neurons in that part of the brain,
我们破坏那里的神经元
it might prevent your memories
就可能永久阻止
from sticking with him permanently.
你的记忆继续侵占他的记忆
You-- you want to give him amnesia?
你想让他患健忘症吗
Basically.
基本上是这样
There are some risks involved, but, um,
治疗肯定包含风险 但
he's actually in no position to...
他没有反对的
argue.
资格
He...
他
How did he get out of the cell? There's a fake brick.
他怎么出来的 墙上有块假砖
I keep a hide-a-key in there
我在那里藏了把钥匙
in case I lock myself in.
以防我把自己锁进去
Yo, yeah, well, that was smart.
好吧 聪明反被聪明误
Yeah.
是啊
For the record, I've only used the hide-a-key once.
根据记录 我只用过一次
Whatever you say, Jack.
不用解释了 杰克
Why are you here, Ms. Lupo?
你为什么来这 卢柏女士
I want to go to Titan.
我想去土卫六
Do you, really?
真的吗
I...I mean, it's a wasteland.
那里是个不毛之地
Desolate, dangerous.
荒无人烟 危险重重
You have a good life here. Why leave this for that?
你在这里过得很好 为什么去那里呢
I always like a good challenge.
我喜欢接受挑战
You can't do it, Jo. Sorry.
你不能玩 乔 抱歉
Come on, Rico, I want a turn.
里戈 拜托 我想试试
I'm not afraid.
我一点也不怕
You should be.
你肯定怕的
Holy cow!
我的天啊
That was amazing!
太棒了
My turn again!
又轮到我了
Kids! Dinner.
孩子们 开饭了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表