剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
*The snow's coming down
大雪纷纷扬扬
*I'm watching it fall
我痴痴凝望
*Lots of people around
周围拥挤的人群
Evening, Sheriff. Cold enough for you?
晚上好 治安官 这天可够冷的
Yeah, exactly how the holidays should be.
是啊 节日就应该这样
Hey, guys.
大伙儿好
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
'sup? Yeah, whatever.
好啊 无所谓啦
What's up with them?
他们怎么了
Yeah, they're cranky because we're snowbound,
因为被大雪困住了 所以很无聊
and their vacation plans are pretty much ruined.
节日计划全被迫取消
Oh.Um, why don't you bring a round of hot chocolate?
为什么不弄点巧克力热饮呢
Keep 'em coming. You got it.
马上端过来 没问题
Hi, guys.
小家伙们
So, uh, stuck in Eureka for the holidays, huh?
节假日不得不呆在尤利卡了 对吗
I used to try to escape Eureka at Christmas
我过去也常常试图在圣诞节时离开尤利卡
until one year when I got stranded here.
直到有一年我也被困在这儿了
Yep.
没错
It was crazy.
很不可思议
Okay.
好吧
Gather round.
坐过来
You can hear all about it. Uh, do we have to?
给你们讲讲故事的来龙去脉 非得听吗
Sheriff badge says yes.
我代表治安官徽章说 是的
There you go. Enjoy.
来啦 请慢用
It was deep in December.
那是十二月底的时候
And like every year, Zoe and I were heading out of town
像往年一样 我和祖伊正要出城
which was great, because it was
因为那是尤利卡
one of the hottest Christmas weeks
有史以来最热的
Eureka had ever seen.
一个圣诞周
What's going on?
出什么事了
You can't leave, Sheriff.
你不能出镇 治安官
No one in or out.
禁止出入
The electromagnetic shield over eureka is malfunctioning.
尤利卡的电磁防护场出故障了
Well, it doesn't look like anything's--
看起来挺正常的嘛
Right now it's more electro than magnetic.
现在电场强于磁场
It's getting worse.
还在不断恶化
You better shut that thing down.
你最好把那家伙关掉
And leave global dynamics vulnerable to the prying eyes
好让世界其它地区
of the rest of the world?
来窥探全球动力局
Sorry, Sheriff. No can do.
对不起 治安官 这行不通
So...
那就是说
We're trapped here for Christmas?
圣诞节我们就得在这儿过
It's 85 degrees.
这儿可有八十五度呢[二十九点四摄氏度]
Dad, they're trying to fix it.
爸爸 他们正在努力修复
Just let them.
别为难他们了
All right, well...
好吧
Don't overexert yourselves.
别过度劳累
We'll make the best of it.
我们一定会好好过节的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
*I'm hot, humid, and hazy
天气很热很闷湿 我视野模糊
Wait, so you make elf footprints?
等等 你会做小精灵的脚印
Yeah, look, you dip little sponges shaped like shoes
是的 把形似脚印的海绵
in baby powder,
蘸上婴儿爽身粉
and then you press them on the floor
然后按在礼物周围的
around the presents.
地板上
You know what? I'm boiling.
你知道吗 我现在热血沸腾
You can't let a little heat ruin your holiday.
你不能就让这点高温毁了你的假期
Today I have strung up cranberries.
今天我做了曼越橘串
We have baked gingerbread... All right...
烤了姜饼 好啦
Feast your eyes, people--
大饱眼福吧 朋友们
Limited edition copper cast
神秘圣诞老人送了我
from my secret Santa.
这只限♥量♥版铜锅
Oh, and he left this for you.
他还留了这个给你
For me?
给我的
Wow. How cool.
好酷啊
You know who it is?
知道是谁吗
No. That's why he's a secret.
不 所以才说他是神秘圣诞老人
Open it. Come on.
打开吧 快
Oh, wow, the clash on Vinyl.
撞击乐队的黑胶唱片
I love them. I wonder who knew.
我爱死他们了 到底是谁这么了解我
Not you.
不会是你
Wow. Come on, I-I--
别这样
No, I couldn't have. No.
没错 不是我 不
Wasn't me. Well, this is my little gift
也不是我 这是我送给你们所有人的
to all of you.
小礼物
When you say little...
你说小
Is that meatloaf?
这是烘肉卷吗
It's fruitcake.
这是水果蛋糕
It's--oh.
这是
Um, yeah, I'm still digesting
去年吃的我还没
a piece from last year. No, no, no.
消化呢 不 不
Trust me. This is like a little Christmas miracle.
相信我 这有点像圣诞节奇迹
Eat it. Eat it. Come on.
快吃 快吃 快点
Holy cow.
我的天啊
That--
那
Even the raisins are incredible.
连葡萄干都这么美味
I blended 96 different varieties--
我选用了九十六种不同的食材
Everything from Alexandroulis to Zilvaca.
集大之所成 精挑细选
How'd you get 'em all in one piece?
你是怎么把这么多东西浓缩在一小块里的
That, my friend, is the secret.
朋友 那是我的秘密
What's going on?
什么事
What's a code 12?
代码12 什么意思
Air assault. We have a bogey.
空袭 有入侵者
All right, everybody down, down.
所有人蹲下 蹲下
Take cover. All right.
躲起来 明白吗
Stay inside.
呆在室内
All right, everyone, can I have your attention?
大伙儿听我说
Can you get inside, please?
你们能进里面去吗
This is not a drill.
这可不是演习
Possible air strike headed for town.
镇子将会遭到空袭了
Everyone, get off the streets now.
所有人现在远离街道
Get into position!
各就各位
Sir, thank you, inside, keep it going.
先生 谢谢你 请到里面去 继续走
Everybody inside, inside, inside.
所有人都进去 进去 进去
Thank you. Steady.
谢谢 就位
Clear, clear the road.
清空马路
Steady. What's up, Jo?
就位 状况如何 乔
First someone messed with our E.M. Shield.
先是有人扰乱了电磁防护场
Now we're under attack.
现在我们被袭了
From what?
被谁
G.D. Radar detected an unauthorized vehicle
全球动力局的雷达在我们的领空
in our airspace over town.
侦测出非法交通工具
The bogey's crossed the threshold.
入侵者已经接近
Weapons hot. Take aim.
准备射击 瞄准
Oh, ha--hang on. That's not a plane.
等等 那不是飞机
Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
不要开枪 不要开枪
Ho, ho, holy crap.
上帝啊
Santa's sleigh?
圣诞老人的雪橇
Seriously?
真的吗
You don't believe me?
不相信我吗
Where do I start?
该怎么说你好呢
One, reindeer can't fly.
第一 驯鹿不能飞
Well, stranger things have happened in eureka.
在尤利卡发生过更奇怪的事
Yeah? And who was driving
是吗 那么谁在驾驶这只
this tactical assault sleigh?
战斗雪橇呢
I am getting to that.
我马上就要讲到了
So it's not every day you get to track down
去追捕逃亡的圣诞老人
a runaway Santa.
可不是常有的事
Jo and I-- we jumped at the chance.
我和乔 争着去抓他
I want nothing to do with this.
我不想跟这件事有任何牵扯
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表