剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
No, Doug, we went on this run
不 道格 我们继续跑步
to take our minds off the interview.
别去想面试的事
An excellent idea.
好主意
Best not to focus on the many,
最好别多想
many ways that you could choke.
你会落选的苦涩回忆太多太多了
Well, may the best man blah, blah, blah.
好啦 祝福最棒的人
Oh. Now I'm really stressed.
现在我真的紧张了
And kind of homicidal.
还有点想杀人
Isaac is just trying to psych us out.
艾萨克是想让我们先在精神上崩溃
We will do something else to relax.
我们做点其他事来放松
Although, there's kind of not much left.
虽然 好像没什么可做了
Yoga didn't work, meditation didn't work.
瑜伽没用 冥想没用
We tried everything.
我们已经试遍所有方法了
W...well... not...everything.
不 不是所有方法
You know, when you first came to Eureka,
知道吗 你刚来尤利卡的时候
I never thought we'd end up like this.
我从没想过我们的关系会变成这样
I mean, I did F.T.L. You into the woods.
我用超光速机 把你弄进了树林
I've had worse first dates.
我有过更糟的初次约会呢
This is great.
这真棒
Best idea ever.
有史以来最棒的主意
You still stressed?
你还紧张吗
Not even a little.
一点都不
That's 'cause you're kicking my wizard's ass.
那是因为你海扁了我的巫师
Or at least, you were.
或者至少 你刚刚扁了
Let's see how your orc king feels about
让我们看看你的兽人王
a little fountain of flame. In your face!
被火喷会怎样 迎面一击
Critical hit!
致命痛击
Oh! Harsh.
太凶残了
Well, I still forgive you.
我还是选择原谅你
Oh, really?
是吗
Is that yours?
是你的吗
It's for you.
是你的
Your phone.
你的电♥话♥
Oh, my interview!
我的面试
My phone, where is it?
我的手♥机♥ 在哪里
I'm not ready,
我还没准备好
I don't even know what I'm saying.
我都不知道自己在说什么
Doug, just be yourself.
道格 做你自己就好
Wait.
等等
For luck.
祝你好运
I'll leave the game here.
游戏先暂停
For later.
一会继续
You find anything yet?
有什么发现了吗
The hull... looks clean.
船身 看起来没问题
Huh. Wait.
慢着
What's that?
那是什么
Looks like a piece of metal
好像是一块金属
jammed into the electron recombination grid.
卡在了电子重组线路网里
What? I've been studying.
怎么了 我一直都在刻苦学习
So uh, what do you think?
那么 你怎么想
Maybe somebody got cut from the Astraeus project,
也许是某个被阿斯特赖奥斯除名的人
and they're feeling jilted?
感觉被遗弃了
You think it's an ex-candidate?
你认为是前候选人干的
The ship didn't do that to itself.
总不会是飞船自己干的吧
Dr. Ward.
沃德博士
Excellent. You found my missing photovoltaic capacitor.
太好了 你找到了我丢失的光伏电容器
Well, not so excellent.
没有那么好
It was rammed up the backside of the Astraeus.
它卡在阿斯特赖奥斯号♥的后面
Ouch.
真惨
Here. Take a look.
给你 瞧瞧吧
Oh, they nicked it!
他们把它弄出划痕了
Look at that.
你看吧
Totally useless to me now.
现在它一文不值了
Any idea who could've gotten their hands on this?
知不知道这可能是谁做的
Anyone. Everyone.
任何人 每个人
As you can see, there's plenty of foot traffic around here.
就像你看到的一样 这里人多眼杂
Well, if you'll excuse me,
好了 恕我失陪了
a new photovoltaic capacitor won't build itself.
新的光伏电容器可不会自己变出来
Any other brilliant ideas?
还有其他好主意吗
Which side of this thing was stuck in the Astraeus?
这东西的哪一头卡在阿斯特赖奥斯号♥里了
Okay, then how does the other side get nicked?
那么 另一头怎么会刮花呢
Well, it could have been fired
它可能被装在了
by some kind of projectile weapon.
某种发射性武器上
That makes sense.
这说得通
I mean, it's up pretty high,
它在很高的地方
and someone would've seen our guy if he used a ladder.
如果他用梯子 说不定会有人看见
And if we find our weapon...
如果我们找到武器
we find our shooter.
我们就找到了犯人
I'll measure the groove on this thing,
我去测量这上面的凹槽
see if I can pinpoint what fired it.
看看能否辨识是什么武器发射的
Okay.
好的
Maize kernels?
玉米粒
Prepare object for chemical decontamination.
准备为目标物体启动化学去污程序
No!
不
No, person!
不 里面是人
Person! Abort!
我是人 取消
Abort!
快取消
That's not so bad.
也没那么糟嘛
Stage two.
第二阶段
St...t...no!
阶 阶段 别
My... face is on fire.
我的脸像在被火烧
And you're lucky it was a mild chemical burn.
算你走运 这是种温和的化学烧伤
All better?
好点没
Yeah!
好多了
Oh. I think you may have missed a spot,
我想 你好像还漏了点地方
Okay. So...
行了 所以
I think we're in enough trouble as it is.
我觉得麻烦已经够多了
Come on. You can't blame me for trying, though.
别这样 我试试你总不能怪我吧
Hey, do you think there's a connection
你觉得飞船的蓄意破坏
between the ship's sabotage and your decontamination?
和你的去污净化之间有关联吗
Well... yeah.
有
Yeah, I mean, if you think about it,
有啊 如果你仔细想想
both incidents in... in...uh,
两次事件都发生在 在
No.
不
No...no I... no idea.
不不 我不知道
Weird, though, that, uh,
尽管如此 奇怪的是
there'd be a trail of maize kernels.
地上有一串玉米粒
Weirder than what, dried cranberries?
怪在哪里 干果蔓会强点儿吗
No...not...
不 不是
Weirder. Um...
比较怪的是
more like deja vu.
有点似曾相识
Of all the candidates,
在所有候选人中
why should we pick you?
你有什么优势 让我们选你
Why do you want this?
你为什么要来
The...it's what I've dreamed of since I was a kid.
这 这是我儿时以来的梦想
I mean, everything I've done has been towards this goal.
我做的每一件事都是为此目标而努力的
And...yet,
但你 依旧
you have quite a history of making, shall we say,
你总会做一些 怎么说呢
questionable choices.
值得商榷的选择
The most recent includes worm holing Dr. Marten.
最近的一次包括把玛丁博士从虫洞传走了
What...I... no, no, no.
什么 不不不
I swear, we've only just kissed.
我发誓 我们只是接吻而已
The F.T.L. Incident, Dr. Fargo.
我是说那次超光速旅行的事 法戈博士
So why should we think
言归正传 为什么我们要相信
your decision-making skills on this mission
你做决定的水平在这项任务中
should be any different?
会与以往有任何不同
All right!
好了
Awesome Possums, Radical Raccoons,
超级小负鼠们 激进小浣熊们
Give me some love,
让我感受你们的热情
give me some love,
让我感受你们的热情
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表