剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
One of Jo's commandments.
乔的法令之一
Well, it's good to see you leading by example...
看到你以身作则真好
I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact
我确信 霍莉与你一组
that Holly is in your group?
和你现在的表现无关 对吗
Who, Dr. Martin? She is?
谁 玛丁博士 她在我们组吗
I did not know that.
我并不知道
Yeah, Fargo, you better go change.
法戈 你最好去换身衣服
NASA's here for the national biology review.
美国宇航局在这做国家生物学审查
About that... I was wondering
关于这事 我在想
if you could handle it for me?
你是否能帮我应付一下
Fargo, look around you.
法戈 环顾下四周
I have to handle all the candidate physicals,
我必须完成所有候选人的体♥检♥
not to mention give the entire town inoculations.
除此之外还要给全镇疫苗接种
Look, and they just brought more.
看 他们刚刚运来这些设备
Inoculations as in... shots?
疫苗 意思是要打♥针♥吗
As interplanetary protection protocol.
作为星际保护协议
We can't risk introducing a pathogen on this mission.
我们不能在此任务中冒险印结一种病原体
I'm just busy. Uhhuh. Read.
我很忙 看一下
They're presenting a new method
他们为化学合成检测
for chemosynthesis detection?
提供一种新方法
Fine. I'll do it.
好吧 我会帮你处理
Thank you!
非常感谢
All right. Well, I'd better get started.
我最好现在开始
Okay, everyone, these boxes aren't going to unpack them...selves...
大家听好 这些盒子不会自己打开
So...no boot camp for you, Sheriff?
你不用参加训练营吗 治安官
I'm in the best shape of my life, Vince.
现在是我一生中最好的时光 文斯
And you know what? They don't make maple bars in space.
你知道吗 在太空没有枫浆酒吧
Too true.
你说的太对了
My mom...she acts like she's already in space.
我妈妈 她像已经进入宇宙中一样
She cooked me fried eggs this morning.
她今早给我做的煎蛋
She knows I only eat scrambled.
她知道我只吃炒蛋
Well, your mom's got a lot going on
你妈妈有很多工作
with the whole, uh, Astraeus medical thing.
阿斯特赖奥斯医学方面的事情
What, so now I'm supposed to starve?
那我现在就应该挨饿吗
Yeah. You gotta starve.
是的 你得饿着
Hey, Andy, let me guess.
安迪 让我猜猜
It's a quantum runaway something or other.
是关于量子泄露或其他类似之事
Someone did what?
有人做了什么
I'll be right there.
我 我马上就到
Someone robbed a bank!
有人抢劫了银行
Yeah!
太棒了
Should he really be happy about that?
他真该为此高兴吗
No blob. No wormhole.
没有模糊点 没有虫洞
Just a good old-fashioned bank robbery.
仅是一次老式银行抢劫案
You seem downright perky, boss.
你看起来神采飞扬 头儿
Yeah! We're gonna do fingerprints.
是的 我们将采集指纹
We're gonna do a tire impression.
检查轮胎印
We gonna interview...
采访
Witnesses.
目击证人
Andy? Yeah, boss?
安迪 怎么了 头儿
You said there was a... bank robbery.
你说这发生了一起 银行抢劫案
Yep. Someone stole it last night.
没错 有人昨晚把银行偷走了
Of course they did.
他们的确这么做了
Well, it didn't get dragged off,
这个不是被硬拖走的
So where'd it go? Good question.
那它到底上哪里去了 问得好
Although, I am seeing bits of crystal lattice decompression.
虽然我看到一些晶格结构的减压痕迹
Is that...that good, bad? Well, it's strange.
这算好还是坏呢 我觉得是奇怪
I mean...even teleportation
我是说 即使是瞬间移♥动♥
wouldn't leave this kind of quantum signature.
也不会留下这种量子迹象的
And why would anybody steal a bank?
而且为什么会有人要偷银行呢
Because that's where they keep the money.
因为银行是藏钱的地方
Oh, come on, Jack. Monetary transactions in Eureka
拜托 杰克 在尤利卡要怎么进行
are done how?
金融交易
Electronic. Exactly.
电子交易 没错
So the bank only holds safety deposit boxes.
所以 银行只负责看管安全保险箱
No money. Just personal items.
没有钱 只有个人物品
So what? So somebody wanted to steal something
那又怎么样 有人就想偷点
inside the safety deposit box. Yeah, well...
安全保险箱里的东西 是的
they went through an awful lot of trouble.
他们可是费了很大的劲儿
I mean, the bank is reinforced with osmium.
这银行是被锇加固过的
I mean, the vault is... is a solid block of the stuff.
它的地下室是个坚硬的大方块
It is the densest, heaviest object in town.
这可是全镇密度最大 最重的物体了
You just can't pick it up and walk off with it.
可不是捡起来就走的东西
Right. Hey, Andy. A-anything?
说得有道理 你好 安迪 怎么了
Uh, no sign yet, boss.
还没消息呢 头儿
But we have some folks here that are pretty concerned
不过我们这里有些人非常担心
about their safety deposit boxes.
他们的安全保险箱
If you could all just form a single line,
如果你们能排成一列
that would be swell.
那就太好了
Any chance you might be coming back?
你能回来吗
Soon?
尽快
Uh, yeah. I'll be back in a second.
我马上就回来
Let me know if you find anything. Got it.
有什么发现的话通知我 知道了
Bank robbery.
银行抢劫
This town can't do anything normally.
这个镇子没一件事正常的
Let's go, group Bravo!
动起来 布拉沃小队
Oh, Fargo, nice of you to join us.
法戈 你也来参加真是太好了
Yes. The navigation systems will be online soon, Senator.
是 导航系统马上就联网了 参议员
Doug, over here!
道格 过来
Doug?
你管我叫道格
Doug is shorter than Douglas.
道格比道格拉斯好读
I can save almost 60 milliseconds
这样每次喊你的名字
every time I say your name.
我都可以节约将近六十毫秒
Wow. That's, uh... that's efficient.
那还真是 好有效率啊
Uh, yeah, sorry, the FTL...
是的 对不起 那个超光速旅行
Dr. Parrish.
帕里什博士
Doug. Toes on the line!
道格 脚踩到线上
Group Bravo!
布拉沃组
Group Alpha says that you are the sorriest collection
阿尔法组的人说你们是被社区大学拒掉的
of community college rejects...
最烂的组合
Zane. What are you doing here?
赞恩 你在这里干什么
Hammer curls, Miss Lupo.
锤式弯举 卢柏小姐
Are you trying to mess with me?
你是想在我这里捣乱么
No, ma'am. I'm here for candidate training.
不 女士 我是来参加候选人训练的
You're in group Alpha.
你是阿尔法组的人
I'm in all the groups. I like a challenge.
我每组都参加 我喜欢挑战
You can't do that. Put on your uniform.
你吃不消的 把制♥服♥穿上
He can't do that.
他做不到的
Can he...can he do that?
你觉得 他能做到吗
Looks like he can.
看上去可以
Impressive musculature and stamina.
肌肉发达 体力也很棒
Yeah, well, if you, uh, like that sort of thing.
是啊 如果你喜欢这种类型的话
Too bad about his criminal record.
他有犯罪记录真是太可惜了
I mean, sure, the whole bad boy thing
我是说 没错 男人不坏
has a certain appeal,
女人不爱
but those felonies make him no-fly.
但那些重罪让他没希望了
So he's...
所以他
totally ineligible for the mission.
完全不适合这任务
This should help with your sprain.
这个应该对你的扭伤有好处
Love the new nanoscale tomograph.
我爱这个新的纳米层析成像仪
Me too!
我也是
It's like a thousand times more detailed than any MRI.
它比核磁共振仪要精细一千倍
Thank you, Astraeus.
谢谢 阿斯特赖奥斯计划
So I hear that Jo has you running tires?
我听说乔让你们跑轮胎是吗
And doing chin-ups. Those are the worst.
还有引体向上呢 最讨厌的就是这个
I am a neuroscientist, not...G. I. Jane.
我是个神经科学家 不是女子特种部队
Oh, but Henry...
不过至于亨利
He is loving every minute of it.
倒是时时刻刻乐在其中
Well, let's see how much he's loving it
等他今天来做体♥检♥的时候
when he comes in for his physical today.
咱们就能知道他有多乐了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表