剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Nothing, it's just, um...
没什么 只是...
Ahh, you like the science talk.
我知道了 你喜欢谈论科学
A little bit.
有点吧
I like to barf.
我都想吐了
Okay. Go over there.
行啊 去那边吐你的吧
This is a mistake.
这么做是不对的
And you told him that.
那你就跟他说呀
What else could you have done?
除了自言自语 你还做过什么
How about grow a pair and actually stop this?
要不我们一起去阻止这一切
Sorry. Did I use my outside voice?
不好意思 我声音很大吗
If I don't stand up to General Mansfield,
要是不去搞定曼斯菲尔德将军
I don't deserve this job.
那我还怎么配做这里的头
When did you ever deserve it?
你什么时候配过
The job was handed to you.
这位子是别人给你的
Hey, whatever that little brat's saying, she's wrong.
不管那个小顽童说了什么 都是错的
Carter, Allison, Henry, and me,
卡特 艾利森 亨利还有我
if we didn't think you could do this,
要是我们觉得你不配的话
you wouldn't be here.
你现在还会在这吗
Really?
真的吗
Yes, Fargo. Now suck it up.
真的 法戈 别婆妈了
You're so intelligent and intuitive.
你如此聪明伶俐
People don't give you enough credit.
大家却没给予你足够的信任
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You never made me forget how much smarter you were than me.
你总是无时无刻提醒我你比我聪明多了
No, I love you just the way you are.
不 我爱你就是你
If you say I complete you, I may hurl.
你再说 我就给你一拳
Jo, he's a hallucination.
乔 他只是个幻像
Whatever he's saying is coming from you.
他现在的一言一行都源于你的想象
From me?
我的想象
Okay, this stuff is straight out of a romance novel.
这家伙表现得像是在演爱情片
This is nothing like how he really was,
他以前根本不是这样的
how we really were.
我们也不是这样的
Well, he's not going anywhere until you figure it out,
你要把自己的心理障碍除了 他才会消失
so I hope you do.
我希望你行
How's that possible? It's all around us.
怎么可能 到处都有信♥号♥♥
Quartz. It's amplifying the signal.
是石英 信♥号♥♥增强了
It could be coming from anywhere.
可能就在某个地方了
Oh, fantastic.
真不可思议
We might take this time to talk about our feelings.
我们可以借此机会谈谈我们的感情
I'll go first.
我先来吧
Please don't.
拜托别这样
Carter, he's not really there.
卡特 他不是真实的
I'm just gonna go over here.
我去那边看看
Come on, Carter, come take a load off.
来吧 卡特 来这边休息一下
He knows you're scared.
他知道你在害怕
So why can't you admit it to yourself?
你怎么就是不肯承认呢
Don't worry. We'll figure it out,
别担心 我们会解决的
just another day in Eureka.
不过不是今天
That was unexpected.
这可出乎我的预料了
They camouflaged it with holographic projection.
他们竟然用全像投影来伪装它
Whoever is doing this has thought of everything.
这肯定是经过精心策划的了
Carter, what are you doing?
卡特 你要干什么
I'm turning it off.
我要把它关掉
Did I scare it?
我吓到它了吗
Yeah, Carter, you scared it.
是啊 卡特 你吓到它了
It must be remote-activated.
肯定是由远程激活的
But if the goal is to take out G.D.,
但如果目的是摧毁动力局
why turn it off before the thing does its job?
为什么要在实施计划之前关掉它
Maybe it's done its job.
也许已经完成任务了
No, if the D.E.D. device went off,
不会的 如果定向电磁脉冲装置爆♥炸♥了
we'd know it.
我们会知道的
Maybe that wasn't intended to go off,
也许他们的计划就是
maybe that was the plan.
不让它爆♥炸♥
Oh, I had a plan once.
我也曾经有个计划
We're in the middle of nowhere...
我们现在在一个比较偏僻的地方...
The bridge, the...
桥...
This was all a distraction.
这是调虎离山之计
Somebody wanted us to move the D.E.D.
有人想让我们把定向电磁脉冲装置
out of Global.
移出动力局
Jo, where's the weapon?
乔 武器在哪
Carter, there was an ambush.
卡特 我们中了埋伏
The weapon's gone.
武器不见了
Destroying G.D. was never the plan.
他们的计划不是摧毁全球动力局
They wanted us to get the weapon out of here
他们只想让我们把武器移出去
so they could steal it.
这样他们才能偷走它
But the big question is, who are they?
但关键是 他们是谁
Whoever they are, they had help.
不管他们是谁 肯定有人帮了他们
I mean, they've been ten steps ahead of us the entire time.
我是说 他们一直比我们快几步
They have an inside man.
他们有内线
Wait a minute, I recognize these design specs.
等一下 我认得这种特殊的设计
I was going through old funding requests
我看过另一个法戈任期时的
from the other Fargo's tenure,
一份旧的资金申请书
and I could swear I remember seeing something like this.
我发誓绝对看到过类似的东西
Uh, that could be our guy. Find him.
可能就是那个内线 把他找出来
If you're looking for a back door out of here,
如果这次你还想找理由搪塞过去
you're not gonna find one.
还是省省吧
You're responsible for this.
这事你有责任
You ignored my advice.
你无视我的建议
You put the D.E.D. on that truck.
是你把定向电磁脉冲装置放在卡车上
Booyah.
好极了
Watch your tone, director.
注意你的语气 主管
I gave you this job, but I can take it away.
我可以任命于你 也可以收回成命
Well I guess it's a good thing I already filed my report
我已经把报告上交给国防部了
with the Department of Defense,
这个主意不错
isn't it?
对吧
Is there anything else, General?
还有别的事情吗 将军
Haha! Who's looking for the back door now? Huh!
看啊 现在是谁怕了呢
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Considering I'm about to lose my job...
除了要丢掉我的工作...
Not too bad.
还不错
Then my work here is done.
那么我可以离开了
Oh, this isn't good.
坏事儿了
Okay, things don't just disappear into thin air.
东西不会就这样消失的无影无踪
Extend the perimeter and keep me updated.
扩大查找范围 随时向我报告
Will you stop doing that?
能不能别这样
Doing what?
别怎样
I just need to talk to you about something.
我正好要找你谈谈
Oh, what is it now?
现在又是什么事
Do you wanna tell me
你是不是想告诉我
how nice my ass looks
当我持枪的时候
when I'm holding a gun?
我的臀部有多好看
Well, you do have a nice ass.
你臀部曲线确实优美
Okay, you want to have it out?
好 你想谈论出个结果
Ok.
没问题
The truth is,
事实是
I have been romanticizing
一直以来是我把
our relationship this entire time.
我们的关系想得太浪漫
You know, there was a reason I hesitated,
我犹豫是有原因的
and now I know what it is.
而现在我知道是为什么
What are you talking...? You and I...
你在说什么 我和你...
We don't fit.
我们不合适
So I'm over it.
所以我已经不想它了
I'm over us.
我不再想我们俩的事了
If you want to hang out with Zoe,
如果你想和祖伊约会
go ahead.
就去吧
I'm done.
我受够了
What are you doing with my grandmother's ring, Jo?
你怎么会有我祖母的戒指 乔
What's going on?
发什么了什么事
Hey, Jo, sorry for interrupting.
乔 很抱歉打断你们
Um, Zane, I'm gonna have to take you in for questioning.
赞恩 你得跟我走一趟
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表