剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情回顾
Our relationship has been red-flagged.
我们的关系已经被上面特别关注了
The D.O.D. has sent a relationship auditor
国防部派了一位人际关系审核员
to assess us.
来评估我们
Your personal feelings are
你们的个人情感必定会阻碍
bound to get in the way.
你们事业的发展
Your relationship has not been approved.
你们的关系没有被认可
Our budding urges are interfering
我们萌发的欲望已经阻碍了
with our professional ambitions.
我俩职业抱负的正常发展
We should just have sex.
我们只要做♥爱♥就行了
I really want to get to know you first.
我真的很想 从了解你先开始
Senator Wen's recommending a full pardon for me,
温参议员要向上汇报赦免我的所有罪状
so I'll be eligible for Astraeus.
我将有资格参加阿斯特赖奥斯任务了
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
Me, too.
我也是
It's like they're taunting us.
他们就像是在耍我们
I know.
我懂
Hey, kids. More Vinspresso?
伙计们 还要文氏特浓咖啡吗
Definitely!
当然要
Uh, on second thought, I'm cutting you off.
但我仔细想想 还是不要再给你们喝了
Why can't they schedule individual times
为什么他们就不能把我们最后面试的
for our final interviews?
时间给定下来呢
Because senator Wen is sadistic.
因为温参议员是虐待狂
We don't even know how long the interviews will last.
我们甚至不知道面试会持续多久
Or what kinds of questions they'll ask.
或是他们会问哪种问题
Me, in a room talking.
让我在房♥间里侃侃而谈
Oh, this can't end well.
结果肯定会很糟
I am not exactly a sharer.
我根本不善于和人交流
Well, I wouldn't say that. You...well...
我不那么认为 你很善于
We've passed the stress test, and the physicals.
我们通过了压力测试和体♥检♥
We've proven we can handle the mission.
那足以证明我们可以胜任此次任务
What more could they want to know?
他们还想了解些什么
Looks like I'm about to find out.
看来就要有答案了
As you know, Mr. Donovan,
如你所知 多诺万先生
our goal for this selection process
我们这次选拔的目的
has been to find the best of the best in Eureka.
就是要在尤利卡挑选最优秀的人才
We've narrowed it down to the most qualified,
我们已把挑选范围缩到了最小
so now we're just looking for the X factor.
现在 我们正在寻找未知因素
And you're gonna find it by digging around in my brain.
你们想从我的大脑中找到答案
Resumes and I.Q.S only paint part of the picture.
简历和智商只是考核的一部分
We want to know what drives you.
我们想知道是什么驱使着你
What makes you want this more than the others.
是什么让你的愿望比别人更强烈
We want to know...
我们想知道
you.
真实的你
I've beaten lie detectors before.
我已经通过了测谎
The bio-cortex recorder is not a lie detector,
大脑皮层记录仪和测谎仪不一样
Mr. Donovan.
多诺万先生
It simply creates a visual representation of your memories.
它会把你的记忆直接转换成影像
Without all the filters that we place on ourselves.
那将会还原你内心最真实的想法
I have nothing to hide.
我们没什么好隐瞒的
What do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
Hey there, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Stranger? We had dinner last night.
陌生人 我们昨天还共进晚餐呢
Yeah, we didn't have breakfast,
是的 但没有共进早餐
which is arguably the most important meal of the day.
那可是一日三餐中最重要的一顿
Will you... you have to be really careful.
你必须要格外小心
Wha...oh...my...
我要什么
Why, because the relationship auditor told us
就是因为那位人际关系审核员
we were gonna break up? We're not breaking up.
要我们分手吗 我们不会分手的
Screw the D.O.D.
让国防部见鬼去吧
They're sending a supervisor today
他们今天派遣了一位监管员
to hear our appeal.
来审理我们的申诉
They could be here any minute.
随时就会到
Today. Today.
今天 就是今天
Like I said,
就像我说的
lots of smart people at the D.O.D.
国防部真是人才济济啊
Nice, attractive bunch.
很好 真是一群天才
Just... that's really subtle.
事情变得很微妙
Thanks, I'm trying.
谢谢 我一直在努力
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Well, we're only six weeks out for the launch,
离发射只剩六个星期了
so we're putting Astraeus through the ringer,
我们要对阿斯特赖奥斯进行循环测试
running system tests on everything.
所有的设备都要进行系统的测试
We're doing a full diagnostic work up.
全面诊断系统将会逐步建立
First up is the Electro-Magnetic Shielding.
首先需要测试的是电磁防护盾
It was designed to withstand the atmospheric conditions
它能用来抵挡恶劣的天气和
and the extreme surface temperatures on Titan.
土卫六表面的极端温度
Not to mention,
对阻挡各种
every type of ionizing radiation.
电磁辐射 就更不在话下了
It's not like you're gonna fire a warhead at it
你不会只是对它开两枪 然后再看看
to see if it works, are you?
是不是防弹那么简单 是吗
Unfortunately no, not today.
当然 至少今天不会
Today we're just gonna turn it on.
今天我们只是把它打开
Hit it!
启动
Henry that...that's actually kind of impressive.
亨利 真是令人印象太深刻了
Great work, Henry. Thank you.
干得好 亨利 谢谢
Pretty!
太漂亮了
Looks like, uh, lightning.
就像闪电一样
Dr. Hughes, what are you doing here?
休斯博士 你来这儿干嘛
And a very good morning to you, too,
对你来说这也是个美好的早晨
Dr. Blake.
布雷克博士
Fellow named Larry pointed me this way.
是一个叫拉里的人告诉我这地方的
I've come to consider your appeal of my ruling.
我已受理了你们对我裁决的申诉
I thought the D.O.D. was sending a supervisor.
我以为国防部会派一名监管员
They did.
就是我
Seems the folks over there saw fit to promote me.
看来部里的人认为我是不二人选
To be your own supervisor?
做你自己的监管员
On...on a case you worked on two weeks ago?
让你来审核自己在两周前的工作吗
I know. It's amazing.
我知道这很不可思议
Aren't you gonna congratulate me?
你们不恭喜我吗
Whenever you're ready.
你们准备好了就告诉我
Does no one see a conflict of interest here?
难道就没人看出这其中的利害冲突吗
I'm trained to be unbiased.
我向来都是公正无私的
Of course you are. Does it hurt?
当然如此 这会疼吗
Of course not.
当然不会
The bio-cortex recorder is completely non-invasive.
大脑皮层记录仪完全不会造成身体创伤
It simply records memories from the events of your past,
它会只会把你过去的记忆转换成影像
and downloads them to this little drive here.
并直接传输到这个硬盘中
Uh...well, what if there's, uh,
如果有一部分记忆
a part of our history that, uh, we don't want to share?
是我们不愿意和别人分享的呢
It's based on the same technology they're using
这和阿斯特赖奥斯任务面试时使用的
for the Astraeus interviews.
是同样的技术
They tap into our hippocampus,
它会和我们的海马体相连接
it...it will only record the things
并只会记录那些
that you're willing to share.
你愿意公开的记忆
So think of those.
所以好好想想吧
No, see...you see, I've seen this before.
不 要知道 我以前看过这个
And then the stay puft marshmallow man
那样做的话 软糖宝宝
came... come down the street, I...no.
就会冲上大街 我不想那样
Well, we can always cancel the session,
我们也可以取消这次审核
and, uh, let my original ruling stand.
并维持我原来的裁定
I...
我
I...
我
Let's continue.
我们继续吧
So you two claim to work well together
你们认为 即使你们是在交往
despite your personal relationship.
也同样能很好地合作分工
Well, we do work well together.
工作上我们的确配合得很默契
I mean, I could think of hundreds of, uh
我是说 我能想出上百次
Excellent!
非常好
I think we have what we need.
我认为已经达到了预期目的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表