剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Do you see anyone sitting there?
你有看到谁坐在这里吗
I see tess sitting there,
我看到泰丝坐在那
what do you see?
你看到了什么
Well, this is awkward.
真尴尬啊
So you're seing nathan?
你看到了内森
I'm not just seeing him.
我不仅看到他
He smacked me in the head.
他还扇了我的头
How can you do that if you're not real?
如果不是真的那又怎么能做到的
Hallucinations can be incredibly vivid,
幻觉可以无比真实
even creating the illusion of touch,
甚至可以产生触碰的幻觉
what is he saying?
他说什么
Um, he's n.. not so much talking.
他 不太说话
Sniffing would...
主要是在闻
So what about Tess?
泰丝在干嘛
Oh, I'm here, you lying...
我就在这里 你这个骗子
She, um, sends her regards.
她 在向你问好
What is that?
那是什么声音
Is that your jeep?
是你的吉普吧
It used to be.
现在不是了
Oh, I thought this wasn't a date.
我还以为你们不是在约会
Well, it's not yet.
目前还不是
So what do you think about this with these?
你觉得我这身打扮如何
Listen, um, Zoe,
祖伊 听我说
you know, if you ever need someone to talk to,
如果你需要找人聊聊的话
you can come to me.
可以找我
Like, if, say, you're...
比如说 当你
You know, you're upset, um, about anything.
心情不好的时候 可以来找我
Mr. Donovan is at the door.
多诺万先生在门口
Stall him.
帮我拖住他
Hey, Jo. Hey.
你好 乔 你好
Carter's not here.
卡特不在
Ah, it's too bad.
真不走运
Uh, please do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Be nice about it, okay?
态度好一点 好吗
You know, love is a big deal
你该知道 对于她这样年龄的姑娘
to a girl her age.
爱情是非常重要的
Ok.
好的
Well, um, let Carter know I won't have her out too late.
告诉卡特我会让她早点回家的
You're having hallucinations?
你有幻觉
Yeah, Allison too.
是的 艾利森也有
We're seeing each other's exes.
我们看到了彼此的前任
"Ex" being a relative term.
"前任"是个相对的说法
Dr. Stark is here?
斯达克博士在这里
Has he said anything about me?
他提到我了吗
No, Fargo, nothing.
没有 法戈 没提你
At least somebody misses me.
看来还是有人挂念我的
So that machine destroyed my jeep and the bridge, huh?
就是那机器毁了我的吉普还有桥 是吗
No, the D.E.D.'s
不是的 定向电磁脉冲装置是
an electromagnetic flux compression generator.
一个压缩电磁流量发电器
It only works on electronics.
只对电子有影响
He's getting good.
他变厉害了
Well, it can't be a coincidence, though,
但是 那也不可能是个巧合
that all the things started happening right after the test.
一切都是在试验之后才发生的
Instruments are detecting
仪器探测到了
an anomalous energy reading, Douglas.
一种不寻常的能量 道格拉斯
Anomalous. That's bad, right?
不寻常的 那不是好事吧
Four years in this town, and that's the word you pick up?
你在这城里呆了四年就只学会说这些话吗
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
Not you.
不是说你
Energy's still building in the power coupling.
联结器还在不断产生能量
Well, then the whole place could come down over our heads.
那这整个地方都会塌下来砸在我们头上
We gotta shut this thing down
我们得把它关掉
so we can figure out what's going on here.
这样就能弄清楚到底是怎么回事了
That's the thing. It is shut down.
问题就在这里 它已经关闭了
I say we destroy it,
我说干脆毁了它
and that way we scuttle the project completely.
那样就可以把这整个项目破坏掉了
I don't recall asking for your opinion.
我不记得有向你咨♥询♥过意见
With all due respect, General...
恕我直言 将军
Why are you even here? You're a librarian.
你怎么会在这里 你是个图书管♥理♥员♥
Go catalog something.
去做你该做的事情吧
Hey, you can't be here!
你不能来这里
Excuse me?
你说什么
Um, I'm sorry. I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
Oh, what could you possibly want?
你到底想要怎么样
I missed you.
我好想你
And I'm loving the power suits, by the way.
顺便说下 我很喜欢你这身正装
Very sexy. You know what?
真的很性感 你知道吗
I am done with your mind games.
我不想再跟你玩心理游戏了
Oh, what's wrong, Jo Jo?
怎么了 乔乔
You're sadistic, that's what.
你很残忍♥ 就是这样
You didn't tell her.
你没有告诉她
Zoe said that she had an awesome time with you last night.
祖依说昨晚和你过得很开心
Jo, why are kids from the tour group
乔 为什么来参观的孩子
running around section five?
会跑来第五区
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The tour was yesterday. They are long gone.
昨天就参观完了 他们早就走了
And if you don't mind,
如果你不介意
we're kind of in the middle of something.
我们还有些事情没处理
Who's standing here right now?
现在站在这里的都有谁
You, me, and Zane.
你 我 还有赞恩
Why?
为什么这么问
I think we're hallucinating.
我认为我们产生幻觉了
It's happening to Carter and Allison as well.
卡特和艾利森也看到了
What?
什么
Okay, why would we be hallucinating?
好吧 为什么我们会产生幻觉呢
Why would I be hallucinating...
为什么我会有幻觉
Zane?
赞恩
Um, maybe it's not this Zane.
可能不是这里的赞恩
Maybe it's your Zane.
可能是你的赞恩
My zane?
我的赞恩
From the old timeline.
过去的时间线里的
Well, at least that would make sense,
至少那样才说得通
and I'm just seeing some kid from...
而且我刚才看见一个小孩从
You still don't recognize me?
你还没认出我
No.
没
Farto?
法特
Oh, you're Jessica Lansky.
你是杰西卡·兰斯基
Who's Jessica Lansky?
谁是杰西卡·兰斯基
My fifth grade nemesis.
我五年级的复仇女神
You were bullied by a girl?
你被一个小姑娘欺负过
Least I'm not seeing my other timeline boyfriend.
还好没看到我另一条时间线里的男朋友
He's just jealous of our love.
他只是嫉妒我们的爱情
Oh, god.
天哪
Okay, what is going on?
好吧 发生了什么事
I don't know. But let's find out, come on.
我不知道 我们一起来弄明白吧 来
Stop smiling.
别老笑
It's creepy.
怪吓人的
The MRI scans are normal,
核磁共振图正常
but our e.E.G.S
但是我们的脑电图
show increased gamma wave activity.
显示出了增长的伽马射线脑波活动
Notice how your brain is significantly smaller.
注意看你的大脑特别小
Nathan's here, isn't he?
内森在这里 对吧
Yep! Yeah, Tess?
是的 泰丝呢
Men are pigs.
男人都是猪
Yeah.
没错
Well, what's causing this? I don't know,
这是什么引起的呢 我不知道
but something is stimulating
但是有东西在刺♥激♥
the pathways in our lembic system.
我们大脑系统的边缘路径
Well, both of us must've been exposed
我们肯定是同时
at the same time.
受到了辐射
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表