剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
we'll need a mature female.
我们得抓一只成年的雌性蝙蝠
Well, let's get one and get the hell outta here.
好的 我们抓一只然后就离开这鬼地方
Unfortunately, a colony of brown bats
不幸的是 在棕蝙蝠的种群里
is normally 85% male.
85%都是雄性
Of course it is. And the difference
的确如此 雌雄蝙蝠
between the boys and the girls is, uh...
之间的区别是
Females are larger.
雌蝙蝠体型更大
Ready?
准备好了吗
For what?
准备什么
You sure that's a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
I'm provoking a startle response.
我在用刺♥激♥性的声音吓唬他们
I can see that.
我看出来了
Male.
雄性
Male. Male.
雄性 雄性
Male.
雄性
Female? One...Two...Three.
雌性 一 二 三
Oh, she's quite the sheila.
它真是个漂亮的姑娘
Yes, she is.
是的
Aren't you, slugger?
你说呢 小破坏狂
Come
走吧
Bye-bye, bats.
再见 蝙蝠
Better wrangle me strays
赶紧把这些流浪的家伙赶回去
and seal this place up.
然后把这里封起来
Allison and Taggart isolated the
艾利森和塔伽特已从蝙蝠身上
amino acids from the bats.
提取了一些氨基酸
Now I just need to repair
现在 我只要来修复
the damage to the FTL.
这些受损的超光速线缆
I'm already on it. How's Sarah?
我已经在修了 莎拉怎么样了
On artificial life support.
还在人造生命维持系统里
I was able to connect an external hard drive
我本可以在死机之前连接上一个
before the crash, but, um,
移♥动♥硬盘 但是
we'll know more once she's rebooted.
当她重启后 我们能了解到更多
Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
Well, I know how attached you are.
我知道你很有爱心
In a not-at-all creepy way.
但也不用这么有爱吧
They may be A.I.,
它们也许只是人工智能
but Sarah and Andy have a real connection.
但是莎拉和安迪真的在恋爱
It would be tragic if they couldn't say good-bye,
如果它们没能道别的话 那才悲剧呢
And she became our first A.I. Widow.
她也成为了我们第一个人工智能寡妇
Well, we all have to live with disappointment.
我们的生活充满了失望
Enough with the doom and gloom already.
足以把人变得意志消沉
It's so obvious. What are you talking about?
这太明显了 你在说什么呢
You and Jo.
你和乔之间的事
What, that she wasted my time?
什么事 她浪费了我的时间吗
That you're disappointed that she's not going with you.
她将不会和你一起去 你感到很失望
Just tell her.
直接告诉她
It's not my place to be disappointed.
我没有资格失望
It's not like we're even officially dating.
我们甚至都没有正式约会过
Honestly, I don't know what we are.
老实说 我不知道这算是什么关系
Then find out.
那就去摊牌
Pushing her away isn't making it easier on either of you.
逃避对你们来说都没有好处
Current temperature, 310 degrees below 0.
当前温度 零下310度
Wind speed, 122 knots.
每小时风速 122海里[226公里]
Hang in there, Andy. You're doin' great.
坚持住 安迪 你做的很棒
My internal diagnostics tell me
我的内部诊断系统告诉我的情况
quite the opposite.
和你说的完全相反
But, uh... Thank you for saying otherwise.
但 还是要谢谢你能这么说
Well, no one ever said being a
没人说过当尤利卡的副治安官
deputy in Eureka was easy.
会是件容易的事
You know, uh, it's kind of funny, Jo...
你看 这太有意思了 乔
me being here on saturn's largest moon.
我来到了土星最大的一颗卫星上
Uh, funny, how?
怎么有意思了
You wake up in the morning and...
每天早上当你醒来后
you never know where the day is gonna take you.
永远不会知道上天会赐予你什么
Well, that is funny.
是很有意思
Hey, Henry.
你好 亨利
The methane storm is damaging the camera.
甲烷风暴正在侵蚀摄像机
The image has been
在过去的一小时内
deteriorating over the last hour.
影像的画质越来越差了
It's okay, we're gonna have a fix for the melting
没关系 两三个小时内我们就能解决
in a couple of hours. We'll patch up the FTL,
融化问题了 超光速线缆会被修复的
we can get a...
那样就能
Uh, Carter, we don't have a couple of hours.
卡特 我们等不了那么久了
His inner shielding has been compromised.
他体内的保护屏已经受损了
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Hey, boss!
头儿
So how's your day going?
今天你还顺利吗
Well, uh...
是的
Andy?
安迪
Boss
头儿
Andy?
安迪
Boss! Hey!
头儿 听得见吗
No, Jack, um, we've lost the feed.
不 杰克 摄像机坏了
Hey! How are the repairs going?
修复工作进展如何
Well, too slow. Andy doesn't have much time.
进展很慢 安迪撑不了多久了
I know.
我知道
You know, um...
你瞧
I know he's a robot, but, uh...
我知道他只是个机器人 但是
I feel bad.
我很难过
I mean, I just wish there was something I could do.
我是说 我只希望自己能做些什么
You've done a lot.
你已经做得够多的了
He still has a chance because of you.
他还能有生还的机会 那都多亏了你
Well...
好吧
Hey, listen. We've improvised
听着 我们临时做了
an FTL slingshot that has a chance of
一个超光速弹射器也许有机会
grabbing Andy back from Titan.
能把安迪 从土卫六上给救回来
But...
但是
He has to be at the exact coordinates where he arrived
当虫洞开启时 他必须要到达准确的
when that wormhole opens.
坐标位置
Now, we've lost the comm feed,
我们的通讯设备已经完了
so there's no way for us to tell him
所以我们没法告诉他
where he needs to be.
要去的地方在哪儿
Maybe we could show him.
也许我们能带他去
Here, come here.
跟我来
Hey, partner. How's it going?
你好 搭档 感觉如何
Andy?
安迪
Heeeey.
你好
Are you an angel?
你是天使吗
Not even close.
完全说错了
Allison gave me a holo-communicator
艾利森给了我一个全息影像仪
she's been testing for the mission.
这是她为此次任务而准备的
Look, right now we got to get back to the place
听着 现在我们得去当初
where you zapped in.
你被传送过来的地方
I don't know if I can make it, boss.
我不知道自己能不能做到 头儿
Just try, buddy.
试试看 伙计
What's a sheriff without a deputy?
治安官怎么能没有副官呢
The FTL extraction point is just ahead.
超光速撤离点就在前面
It should be a piece of cake.
这简直就是小菜一碟
Easy for the hologram to say.
对全息影像来说是很简单
Come on, buddy. All right?
加油 伙计 好吗
Sarah needs you home safe.
莎拉需要你平安回家
Well, there's something you don't see every day.
有些东西不是你每天都能看到的
Andy, we've got to reach that boulder,
安迪 我们必须要到达那颗大圆石
right over there.
就在那儿
As soon as you're there,
你一到那儿后
Henry's gonna try pulling you back. Okay?
亨利就会试着把你拉回来 懂了吗
Try?
试着
Just hurry. I'm losing the signal.
抓紧时间 我快没信♥号♥♥了
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表