剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S04E19
灵异之城第四季第十九集
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情提要
Sarah, you infected Andy with some kind of emotional...
莎拉 你给安迪传染了一些情感...
I didn't infect him, I improved him.
我没传染他 我完善了他
Andy, I really like you.
安迪 我真的喜欢你
Our goal for this selection process
选拔过程的目标就是
has been to find the best of the best in Eureka.
在尤利卡选择精英中的精英
What we really want to know is, why space?
我们想知道 你为什么选择太空
What, or who inspired you to pursue it?
是什么激励你去实现它的呢
They've made their final selections
阿斯特赖奥斯任务
for the Astraeus mission,
最后的选拔落下帷幕
and she wants me to inform the candidates.
她让我把结果通知所有候选者
You didn't make it, Jo.
你没被选上 乔
I know.
我知道
I withdrew my name from consideration.
我把我的名字从候选名单上移除了
You what?
什么
No, we did this together.
不 我们一起参加选拔
We should be going together.
我们应该一起去
But space isn't my dream.
太空旅行不是我的梦想
Did you?
你被选上了吗
Yeah. Did you?
是的 你呢
We made it!
我们成功了
Congratulations, Dr. Marten.
恭喜你 玛丁博士
You earned it. Thank you, Isaac.
你应得的 谢谢你 艾萨克
Your selection is merely another example of bureaucracy
你的入选只不过是官僚对庸才牵强俯就的
rewarding mediocrity. My condolences to Titan.
又一实例 土卫六的悲哀啊
Morning, Sarah.
莎拉 早
Sarah?
莎拉
Morning.
早上好
I think my house took the day off.
我的房♥子给自己放假了
I wish I could.
希望我也能放假
I'm stuck doing security
我为阿斯特赖奥斯船员
for the official portrait of the Astraeus crew.
官方肖像照的安保问题忙得不可开交
Oh, so you'll be with Zane.
那你要跟赞恩一起忙了
Well, he's been, uh, giving me the stink-eye
自从我自愿退出竞争以后
since I pulled my name out of contention.
他就一直对我横眉冷眼
Does he think you made a mistake? Did you?
他以为你犯错了吗 是吗
No. I was in it for the wrong reasons.
不 我参与的初衷就是错的
I...I... I don't need to go to Titan.
我 我没必要去土卫六
Because you're happy here.
因为你在这很高兴
Yes.
是的
I'm happy here.
很高兴
Sarah, can I have some coffee, too, please?
莎拉 能帮我倒杯咖啡吗
Well, she can't be busy.
她不会有别的事忙的
Morning, folks.
你们早啊
Yes, she can.
还真有
Good morning, Sheriff Carter, Ms. Lupo.
早上好 卡特治安官 卢柏小姐
Isn't it a beautiful day?
真是美好的一天啊
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Andy, uh, this is the, uh, third day this week
安迪 这是你这周第三次
that you've slept over, yeah?
在我这里过夜了吧
Neither Sarah nor I actually require sleep.
事实上 我和莎拉不需要睡觉
We use the evening hours to engage in, uh,
我们利用晚上的时间搞些
intimate activities.
亲密活动
Okay, um, eventually
终究
we're gonna have to lay down some ground rules
我们还是要为这些在外过夜的孩子
for these sleepovers, all right?
约法三章
Will those rules also apply
那些章法同样适用于
to you and Dr. Blake?
你和布雷克博士吗
Uh, no. 'cause we're human, and it's my house.
不 我们是人类 而且这是我家
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess
我猜
I better get ready for work, then.
我该准备上班了
I... That wasn't very nice.
我 态度真恶劣
Well, come on. It's not like the toaster has guys sleep over.
拜托 我这儿有不是旅馆
Sarah, what was that?
莎拉 怎么了
Sheriff Carter's breakfast accidentally
卡特治安官的早饭不小心
fell into the garbage disposal.
掉到垃圾处理器里了
Oh! Very mature!
小孩子脾气
Ms. Lupo, would you please tell Sheriff Carter
卢柏女士 请告诉卡特治安官
that I'm receiving a call for police assistance
威尔基博士的农场来电
at Dr. Welke's farm?
请求警力协助
I've got ears, Sarah, I'm right here.
我有在听 莎拉 我就站在这呢
Dr. Welke's part of the Astraeus crew.
威尔基博士是阿斯特赖奥斯的一位船员
Did he, uh, did he mention what happened?
他提到发生了什么吗
He's reporting that Lenore has liquefied.
他报告说丽诺尔液化了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, no more cowbell.
牛铃也没了
I checked on her this morning. She was fine.
我今天早上来的时候 她还好好的
Lenore was so excited about the Titan mission.
丽诺尔对能去土卫六太兴奋了
We're sending cows to space?
我们要把牛送上太空
She's just a host until I pack my scabies for the trip.
她只是个携带疥疮病毒的宿主
I'm an acarologist.
我是螨虫学学家
Uh, Dr. Welke studies cow mites.
威尔基是研究牛螨的
But I can't test the hardiness of xylene-treated acari
但我不能在氮和甲烷的环境中
in a nitrogen-methane environment now, can I?
测试二甲苯处理过的壁虱的强度啊
All clear.
清理完毕
Taggart? Back in town?
塔伽特 回来了啊
I'm Astraeus ground supervisor
我是阿斯特赖奥斯
for bio-organic experiments.
生物有机实验的地面监察员
Been gathering up projects from around the world.
在全世界范围内搜罗计划
Just brought in a shipment yesterday.
昨天刚带了一批东西回来
Jackie!
杰克
Jo, sweetheart,
亲爱的乔
well, it's great to see you.
见到你真好
Though I wish it were under happier circumstances.
虽然我希望是在更欢快的场合再会
Yeah, uh, any idea what happened?
是啊 知道这是怎么回事吗
Don't know... never seen
不知道 从未见过
cellular breakdown like this in a vertebrate.
脊椎动物细胞如此崩溃
Well, is there any chance
有没有可能是
maybe you brought a little germ hitchhiker with you
别的实验项目的微小细菌
from another project? Well, possibly.
跟你搭便车过来了 很有可能
Gonna head back and see if anything else was affected.
我得回去看看其他东西有没有被感染
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Could use a hand?
能帮个忙吗
Oh. Sure.
当然
Could you take this to Allison for analysis?
把这个拿给艾利森分♥析♥一下
Yeah, nothing says, "good morning,"
没有什么比一罐奶牛
like a jar of... cow.
更能代表早安问候的了
Hey! Did... Jo...
乔
Did you, um... have you talked to him?
你和他说过话了吗
Since 1947? Since everything's changed?
从1947年一切变得面目全非之后
No.
没有
Any idea if you were involved?
有没有察觉到你们之间有异常
No clue.
毫无头绪
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Oh, well, must be, uh, critters in the rafters.
一定是椽子上的家畜弄的
Oh, you think?
那还用问
Farms are gross.
农场真实个恶心的地方
So... any luck?
怎么样了
Nah, I'm...I'm set to 1db per division, but, um,
没有 我调整到每格一分贝 但
still... no signal.
还是 没有信♥号♥♥
Well, it's a billion miles away,
隔着十亿英里呢
so nailing the frequency will take some time.
所以固定频率需要一定时间
But we don't have much time.
但我们没这么多时间了
I mean, I know it's only a temporary camera,
这只是台临时摄像头
but the whole idea of FTL-ing the comm-system
但是超光速通讯系统的
in advance was to establish a link
整体思想就是要
before you get to Titan with the crew.
在你和船员登陆土卫六之前建立连接
You mean... my crew.
你是说 我的船员
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表