剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
He lives to watch us screw up.
他最开心的事就是看到我们搞砸
Well, where are they?
没错 可他们两个哪去了
Maybe our empty rocket's not so empty.
或许我们无人驾驶火箭并非无人
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
Well, we can't exactly pull over, now, can we?
我们没法靠边停"车" 知道吗
Aha! There you are, Mr. Valve.
找到你了 阀门先生
Life support is up.
生命维持系统运作了
Capsule pressure's steady.
太空舱内气压稳定
Oxygen is flowing, four liters per second.
开始供氧 每秒四公升
Who's your daddy?
看看谁才是老大
How much oxygen do we have?
我们有多少氧气
At least six hours. Six hours?
至少六小时 才六小时
Eh, so basically we're dead by dinner.
所以说 晚饭的时候我们就死了
All right. Mr. Pessimistic...
好吧 悲观先生...
We're gonna figure this out.
我们会找到办法的
Now is not the time to panic.
现在害怕也没用
How about now?
那现在呢
They're trying to kill us.
他们要杀了我们
It's standard protocol for any unauthorized launch.
这是对付违规发射的标准程序
Oh, "It's standard protocol for any unauthorized launch."
"这是对付违规发射的标准程序"
Nice last words, you geek.
遗言不错 书呆子
Well, how about this?
这句怎么样
You're an ass-hat. - Bite me.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你去死
Asshat, asshat, asshat! Bite me, bite me, bite me!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 去死 去死 去死
We are on target.
瞄准目标了
Stop it. 30 seconds to impact.
停下 30秒后打击目标
Stop the missiles. What?
停止发射导弹 什么
Resecure the lateral drift. We only have one shot at this.
这是唯一挽救横向漂移的机会
How do we abort? Well, there's a selfdestruct,
怎么阻止导弹 有一个自毁程序
But you can't-- Carter!
但你不能 卡特
Asshat, asshat, asshat! Bite me, bite me, bite me!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 去死 去死
What happened?
发生什么了
I really am gonna puke now.
我现在真的要吐了
What did you just do?
你刚才做了什么
Fargo's in that rocket. I think Zane's with him.
法戈在那艘火箭里 我想赞恩也在
They're on board? Y-you're sure?
他们在里面 你确定吗
They're both missing.
他们同时失踪了
You just aborted the missiles, and you're not sure?
你居然在不确定的情况下毁了导弹
Well, they could've been killed.
他们可能被杀
Maybe, but now six others will die.
可能 但现在其他六个人死定了
The rocket is on a collision course
火箭所在轨道有冲突
with the international space station.
轨道上建有国际太空站
There is a six-member crew on board.
太空站里有六名宇航员
You just blow up the only chance we save them.
你刚刚毁了救他们的唯一机会
It's still kind of awesome, though, right?
真是美妙极了 对吧
You're a lunatic.
你这个疯子
We're in space.
我们在太空
I've wanted to do this my whole life.
这是我毕生的愿望
Just look out there. It's beautiful.
看看外头 多美啊
Proximity indicator? Proximate to what?
接近指示器 接近什么东西
Oh, that's bigger than I thought it was.
天 那比我想象的要大啊
We're heading straight for it.
我们向它直冲过去
Collision vector confirmed...
相遇航向确认...
2,500 meters and closing.
距离两千五百米 仍在接近
I didn't know about the space station.
我不知道还有个太空站
Because you didn't have all the information.
因为你的信息不全
Get I.S.S. Control on the line.
接通国际太空站控制系统
They need to execute an emergency thruster burn
他们得启动一个紧急助推器
to move the station.
移走太空站
The station weighs 800,000 pounds.
太空站有八十万磅重
It won't even begin to have time to move.
连♥准♥备移♥动♥的时间都没有
But Zane and Fargo will do something, though, right?
但赞恩和法戈总能做点什么的 对吗
All the control systems have been removed from the capsule.
所有的控制系统都从航♥空♥舱里移除了
If they even survived the launch.
就算他们侥幸活命了也没用
We can talk to them.
我们能联♥系♥他们
I mean, they have a radio.
他们不是有广播吗
Comm systems have been removed.
通讯系统也被移除了
The ship doesn't have attitude control.
这飞船可没有姿态控制系统
It doesn't matter if we can communicate with Zane and Fargo.
我们联♥系♥上赞恩和法戈并不重要
They can't help us.
他们又帮不上忙
Please, Carter, let me do my job.
卡特 求你了 就让我来吧
Yeah.
好的
Oh, man, we're heading straight for it.
上帝啊 我们正向它直冲过去
Do not hyperventilate!
不要总是换气
You're gonna use up all our oxygen.
你会用尽氧气的
Hold on.
坚持住
900 meters...
900米...
875.
857米
Larry, broadcast an emergency command
拉里 通过一切可用频道
straight to the I.S.S. Crew on all available channels.
向国际太空站全员广播一个紧急命令
What--what do I say?
我 我该说什么
"Brace for impact."
"抓紧 防撞击"
I need cutters.
我需要刀具
Zane! I need cutters!
赞恩 我需要刀具
You're venting our oxygen?
你在释放我们的氧气吗
We need oxygen! Not if we're dead.
我们需要氧气 死了的话就不要了
We vent oxygen out the right side,
我们从右边释放氧气
it might alter the course.
或许可以改变轨道
Command sent. There's no response.
命令发出去了 没有回应
It's too late.
已经太晚了
50 meters...
50米...
40.
40米
Wait.
等一下
They're turning.
他们在改变方向
He's right.
他说得对
Two degrees...
两度...
Four. Come on.
四度 加油
This is gonna be close.
这样就差不多了
Brace for impact.
抓紧 防撞击
They cleared the station!
他们避开了太空站
Thank god.
感谢上帝
I scraped the I.S.S.
我竟然刮花了国际太空站
Now they're never gonna let me be an astronaut.
他们永远不会让我当宇航员了
You got to be kidding me.
这次你玩笑开大了
Okay, we need updated siting position
好了 我们得根据它的新轨道和速度
based on new course and speed.
更新其定位
Well, they're alive.
很好 他们都活着
I mean, thing can't turn on its own.
很明显 这东西可不能自己转向
You were right, Carter.
你是对的 卡特
Now the question is...
现在的问题是...
how do we get them back?
我们该怎么把他们弄回来
And that is what?
这个又是什么
The communication panel from the rocket lab.
火箭实验室里的通话面板
Looks like a stereo I had in high school.
真像我在高中时的立体声音响
Oh, yeah, well, your stereo probably had
那是 但你的音响可能有
more computing power.
更多的处理能力
The capsule's based on technology
太空舱还是由水星项目那时候
used in the Mercury Program.
所使用的技术建立的
It's an antique, so we should probably confirm
这可是个古董 所以我们得先确认
if any of the systems on board are active.
是不是舱内的的系统都已激活
We got a green.
都激活了
Emergency life support,
紧急生命救援已被激活
so that's six hours of oxygen,
也就是有六小时的氧气
Maybe less.
可能不到六小时
That's not a lot of time.
六小时已经够短了
Well, I mean, they managed to turn the ship, though...
我的意思是 他们能调转飞船的方向...
Right? I mean...
对吗 我是说...
Oh, come on, what can they use?
拜托 他们还有什么可以用的
Uh, fireworks, a canoe paddle? What's in the ship?
烟花 船桨吗 飞船里到底有什么
It's never been tested. The F.T.L. Drive?
从来没测试过 超光速引擎吗
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表