剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
You're stubborn.
你真是顽固不化
And you're wasting time.
你是在浪费时间
Yeah, I got it. Let's go! Okay.
好了 打开了 我们走 好的
Yes! We did it.
太好了 我们成功了
Up top.
击个掌
You okay?
你没事吧
I think so. Hey, but we did it.
没事 我们成功了
Write that down.
把这记下来
Saved the day, huh?
化险为夷了 是吗
Look, I've been thinking...
你看 我一直在思考
I...I was wrong.
我是错的
Wrong? About what?
错的 什么错了
My advice.
我的建议
Wasn't the right approach, at least not for you.
那不是正确的方法 至少对你而言
Uh, hey, Holly. Hi.
你好 霍莉 你好
Look, he's a...he's a really good guy.
听着 他真的 真的很棒
Anyway, um...
无论如何
There's plenty of time for dessert.
你有很充裕的时间来吃甜品
Maybe if you wait, it'll taste even better.
如果你能吃慢点的话 也许味道会更好
Thanks. Um...
谢谢
You can go now.
你现在可以走了
Okay. Thanks for saving us.
好的 谢谢你救了大家
So...dessert, huh?
在说甜点 是吗
Look, Holly...
听着 霍莉
Before, it wasn't that I wasn't interested...
之前 不是因为我对你不感兴趣
It's that I was too interested.
其实是太感兴趣了
I...I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
And I don't wanna miss all the parts in between.
我不想错过恋人之间所该经历的一切
Yeah, but I am terrible at that stuff.
没错 但是我对那些感到恐惧
And I am really, really good at...dessert.
而且 我也很擅长做"甜点"
And you have no idea how much I am looking forward to that.
你不知道 我有多么期待那份"甜点"
But I...I just...I really wanna get to know you first.
但我真的很想 从了解你先开始
But that's where things start going wrong.
但这会让事情开始变糟的
I mean, what if you
我是说 如果你觉得
don't laugh at my jokes?
我讲的笑话不好笑呢
Or...or you like the original Star Trek?
或者你喜欢的是老版的《星际迷航》
And I like next gen.
而我却喜欢新版
But the not knowing, that's the exciting part.
未知的事物才会让人激动不已
You're just taking a chance.
你应该冒险一试
And by the way,
顺便说一句
I like both Star Treks.
新老《星际迷航》我都喜欢
Really? Me too.
真的吗 我也是
Yeah? See, that wasn't so hard, was it?
是吗 你看 这不是很难 对吗
Fog-free, just the way I like it.
烟雾散了 又回到了以前的样子
So a little taste of Titan
经历了这次土卫六引起的小风波
didn't give you second thoughts?
你就没什么新的想法吗
About joining Astraeus?
加入阿斯特赖奥斯吗
No, I still want to go.
不 我还是想去那儿
Good. Good, all right.
很好 很好
But the, uh, thought
但一想到
of being two billion miles away from you...
我将离你有二十亿英里远
oh, I don't know...
我不知道会
Grace, Grace, Grace...
格瑞丝 格瑞丝 格瑞丝
I will be with you always.
我将永远和你在一起
Would, um, you be comfortable wearing this?
你会坦然地戴上这个吗
Would you be comfortable? I mean, it was his...
那你呢 我是说 这是他的
Well, mine, but...
好吧 是我的 但
The truth is,
事实上
you are my Henry.
你就是我的亨利
Hey.
你们好
We run a respectable town.
这里可是个纯洁的小镇
Hey, hey, hey. Mayor.
你好啊 镇长
Um, Jo...
乔
We are so grateful, but, um,
我们很感谢你 但是
what you want for our wedding... it's just...
你为我们筹备的婚礼 可能
not us. No.
不适合我们 不适合
I know.
我知道
Good.
很好
Now, get in.
现在上车
What is going on?
到底是怎么回事儿
Well, isn't this where you, uh, first met?
这是你们第一次见面的地方 是吗
Well, that's, uh, how I remember it.
这个 我不记得了
Uh, yeah, me too.
我也是
Then I picked the right spot.
看来我是选对了地方
Surprise!
给你们个惊喜
I hope it's okay.
我希望布置得还行
Jo, it's perfect. Thank you.
乔 真是太完美了 谢谢你
Oh, my...
我的天
Jo, it's perfect.
乔 很完美
Are you so excited and surprised?
你们是不是大吃一惊啊
Completely.
完全没想到
Well, now you gotta go through with it.
那你们就好好享受这一切吧
Uh, tell you what, we could do a double wedding.
跟你说 其实我们来个双喜临门
You gotta hand it to them.
你该给让他们自己处理
How they made it all work out.
他们会把所有的问题都解决的
Yeah, I guess that proves it's possible.
是的 我想这证明了那是有可能的
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
No, you are right on time.
不 来得刚刚好
Warren is here to officiate.
沃伦是来当婚礼神父的
He has a license to marry.
他有主持婚礼的执照
Of course he does.
一点也不奇怪
So who's the happy couple?
那么谁是幸福的新人呢
We are. Oh, wonderful.
是我们 好极了
So, uh...choose a spot.
那么请选个位置站好吧
Okay. Yeah, looks like this is good.
这看上去真是太好了
So...
那么
Sheriff Carter, Dr. Blake,
卡特治安官还有布雷克博士
it's been quite a day.
这真是不寻常的一天啊
Well, sort of standard stuff for Eureka,
对尤利卡来说 这再平常不过了
but, um...
但是
we make a pretty good team, yeah?
我们两个合作的不错吧 是吗
Well, I've already filed my report with the D.O.D.
我已向国防部提交了我的报告
So what did it say? Or is it confidential?
报告里写了些什么 或者那是机密的吗
You may as well know now,
告诉你们也无妨
I think the two of you are very impressive,
你们两位都给我留下了深刻的印象
and it's quite clear how much you care about each other.
毫无疑问 你们都非常非常关心对方
In other words, too much.
换句话说 有点关心过头了
Your personal feelings
你们的个人情感
are bound to get in the way.
必定会阻碍你们事业的发展
And so, uh, your relationship has not been approved.
所以 你们的关系没有被认可
But, wh...our... wh...are you kidding?
但是 我们 你是在开玩笑吗
Jack, could you... Oh, come on!
杰克 你能 拜托
That means you have to, uh, terminate your intimate alliance
那意味着 你们必须要立刻结束
effective immediately
这种亲密的关系
or, uh, resign your posts.
或者 可以选择辞职
Excuse me.
失陪了
We're gonna fix this.
我们会解决这个问题
Oh, I love weddings.
我爱主持婚礼
Shall we begin?
能开始了吗
It's so beautiful.
真是太美了
My friendsx7f
亲朋好友们
or should I say, acquaintances...
或者我该说 相熟或不太熟的朋友们
We gather tonight to, uh, celebrate, um...
今晚 我们欢聚一堂 共同庆祝
Henry. Henry.
亨利 亨利
And, uh... Grace.
和 格瑞丝
Grace!
格瑞丝
A couple whose love transcends time.
这对夫妇的爱超越了时空
They're here to renew their vows
他们怀着对过去的敬意
with respect for the past,
在此重拾爱的诺言
joy in the present,
享受现在的幸福时光
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表