你一定听说过
You know the stories -
只有一个方法阻止那么多赛博人
there's only ever been one way to stop that many Cybermen.
我
Me!
那赶紧动手 阻止他们
Then do it - stop them!
这么快就求饶了 这是新纪录
Begging for your life already? That's a new record.
我没求你 我宁可去死
I'm not begging you. I'd rather die than beg you!
-那今天你走运了 -我能解决
- Lucky day, then. - I can do this.
这不难 他们是赛博人
They're not difficult, they're Cybermen.
把你自己打晕
Knock yourself out.
你的愿望就是我的指令
Your wish is my command.
我私底下一直帮着你 小呆瓜
I was secretly on your side all along, you silly sausage.
真的吗
Is that true?
别毁了这一刻
Don't spoil the moment.
认真的 我需要知道 是真的吗
Seriously, I need to know. Is that true?
很难说
It's hard to say, I...
我有两个脑子
I'm in two minds.
万幸的是 另一个晕了
Fortunately, the other one's unconscious.
纳多尔 你认真干活了嘛
Nardole, have you been useful?
是的 我在装货区找到这个
Yeah. Found this in the loading bay.
小飞艇
Shuttle craft.
把小朋友弄上去
Get junior up there.
你揍得太重了
You hit me really hard.
你还说呢 我这里还有包呢
You're telling me - I think I've still got the bump!
好吧 要紧的事
Right. First things first...
比尔
Bill?
你说什么 博士
What was that, Doctor?
你只会拖累我们
You'll only slow us down?
我觉得你是对的
Yeah, I think you're right.
博士死了
The Doctor's dead.
他说他一直讨厌你 出发吧
He told me he'd always hated you. Let's go.
不
No.
博士死了
The Doctor's dead.
他说他一直讨厌你
He told me he'd always hated you.
我第一遍就听见了
Yeah, I heard you the first time!
啰嗦
Tedious!
我们需要逃离这里
Look, we need to get away from here,
从天花板上找个洞 要么打个洞
find a hole in the roof - or make one.
前面有枪口吗 那会很有用
Is there a great big gun on the front? That would be good.
我觉得我们哪都去不了了
I don't think we're going anywhere.
比尔回来了
Bill's back!
比尔
Bill.
我会解决的
I will fix this.
我会把你拼回来 我发誓
I will get you back again, I swear.
我们在哪一层
What level are we on?
一定是其中一个太阳农庄
Must be one of the solar farms.
全息天空 一点大气
Hologram sky, bit of atmosphere.
你们是谁
Who are you?
这是我们能穿过的最后一层 引擎烧了
That's the last floor we can bust through - engine's blown.
你好 小姑娘
Hello, little girl.
我们是下边来的
We're from downstairs, and, er...
我们可能需要你的帮助
I think we're going to need your help.
两周后
抱歉 你得呆在这里
Sorry you have to stay out here.
你吓到孩子们了
You'd frighten the children.
我在哪
Where am I?
我是怎么...
How did I...?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
我记不起来了
I can't remember...
博士让你睡着了 你需要休息
The Doctor put you to sleep, you needed rest.
我为什么会在谷仓里
What am I doing in a barn?
发生了什么
What's wrong?
抱歉 只是...
Sorry, it's just...
抱歉什么
Sorry, what?
博士说了你没危险 但是...
The Doctor has explained that you're not dangerous, but...
这很难
it's difficult.
什么很难
What's difficult?
博士在哪 我需要...
Where is the Doctor? I need to...
他正在疗伤
His injuries are being tended to.
疗伤
Injuries?!
我要见博士 我需要和他谈话
I want to see the Doctor! I need to speak to him.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
所有人都害怕和你说话
Everyone's too scared to talk to you...
但我不
but I'm not.
他们为什么害怕
Why are they scared?
快点 你们 再加把劲
Come on, you lot, put your backs into it.
想想阿♥拉♥莫之战
Remember the Alamo!
得州独♥立♥战争中的关键战役
防守方几乎全部阵亡
还是别了
Oh, maybe not.
纳多尔 你太强迫他们了
Nardole, you're working them too hard.
真不是干活 这是战争
This isn't work, it's war.
出徙行动
Operation Exodus.
他们想要鲜肉 你们就是
They're looking for fresh meat, and you're it.
拿来了吗
Is that it?
我真的不会伤害你的 知道吗
I really wouldn't harm you, you know.
我知道
I know.
这个 不是 我
That... is not... me.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
我是比尔·伯茨
I am Bill Potts.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
我是比尔·伯茨
I am Bill Potts!
你好 比尔·伯茨
Hello, Bill Potts.
博 士
Doc... tor.
真抱歉 我给了她镜子
I'm sorry. I gave her a mirror.
不用道歉
Oh, no, don't be sorry.
你是好心
You were being kind.
好心没错的 要软糖吗
Nothing wrong with kind. Jelly baby?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-拜拜 -回见
- Bye. - Toodle-oo.
镜子里的那是什么东西
What was that? In the mirror?
一个赛博人
A Cyberman.
什么是赛博人
What's a Cyberman?
一种用科技增强的人类
A technologically augmented human being,
被设计用来在恶劣环境下生存
designed to survive in a hostile environment.
这主意听起来不错
Perfectly sound idea -
不幸的是它们就只想
unfortunately all they want to do
把所有其他人也变成赛博人
is to turn everyone else into Cybermen too.
它们哪里都是
They go viral.
为什么
Why?
他们自认为是一种改进升级
They consider themselves to be an improvement, an upgrade.
不
No.
为什么我会在镜子里看见赛博人
Why do I see a Cyberman in the mirror?
你记得什么
What do you remember?
不少 你知道吗
There's quite a lot! You know?
我可在下面呆了有十年
I was down there for ten years.
然后 有一天
And then, one day...
他们带你去了转变室
they took you to the conversion theatre.
-你还记得吗 -不记得
- Do you remember that? - No.
只有零星的记忆
Bits of it...
你出现了
You turned up.
你还记得他们对你做了什么吗
Do you remember what they did to you?
什么都不记得
Nothing.
看看我 我没事
Look at me. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine!
你真的很... 强大
You are... so strong.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
你的思维反抗了既定程序
Your mind has rebelled against the programming.
在自身周围竖起高墙 你自建的堡垒
It's built a wall around itself - a castle made of you -
而你站在垛口上
and you're standing on the battlements,
说 不 不 不要
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表