事实上他们仅仅来了几个月
In fact, they have only been here a few months
就已经篡改并操控了我们的历史
and have falsified and manipulated our history.
我们的任务是打断他们的广播
Our mission is to interrupt their broadcast and replace it
用真实的地球历史将之替换掉
with the true history of Earth,
这会减损僧侣的力量
which will weaken and undermine the Monks' power.
僧侣不是我们的朋友
The Monks are not our friends.
他们侵略了地球并奴役了我们
They have invaded Earth and made its people slaves.
他们通过强大的发射器控制人心
They cling onto power by means of a powerful transmitter,
传播他们的谎言
broadcasting myths and lies
谎称他们一直都在地球
that suggest that they have always been here.
但事实上 他们只来了几个月
In fact, they have only been here a few months
掩护
Take cover!
他们在操纵并编造我们的历史
and have falsified and manipulated our history.
我们的任务就是要阻止他们的广播
Our mission is to interrupt their broadcast
并传播地球真实的历史
and replace it with the true history of Earth,
这会减损僧侣的力量
which will weaken and undermine the Monks' power.
僧侣不是我们的朋友 他们侵略了地球
The Monks are not our friends. They have invaded Earth...
装弹
Reload it now!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好 我想我只是
Yeah, I think it's my...
博士
Doctor!
在这儿
It's in here.
都还好吗 艾伦
Everything all right, Alan?
你骗了我们
You tricked us.
你想让我们相信僧侣是侵略者
You tried to make us believe the Monks were invaders.
你怎么能这么说呢
How could you say that?
你明明知道他们一直在地球
They've always been here, you know that.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
僧侣是我们的朋友
The Monks are our friends.
我不会让你伤害他们的
I won't let you hurt them.
我会拼死相护
I'll die first.
先杀了你
I'll kill you first.
塔罗维亚掐脖术
Tarovian Neck Pinch.
我学过一段时间他们的武术
Yeah, I studied their martial arts for a while, actually.
达到了棕袍的水平
Reached the level of Brown Tabard.
但我用这只手就做不好
Can't do it with this hand though.
让我有点烦 也许因为这不是我真正的手
Kind of bugs me. Course, this wasn't my original hand,
你知道的 这只手是我赢来的
as you know. I won this in a game of...
好吧 我们还是
Yeah, let's...
继续
crack on.
假消息的中心
Fake News Central.
我能思考了
I can think.
他们干扰不到我了 为什么
They're not in my head, why is that?
我们处在暴风雨的中心
We're in the eye of the storm.
守好门 我们不能被打扰
Guard the doors. We can't be interrupted.
没必要这么做啊
Not necessary.
好了他没反应 开始吧
OK, he's out, let's do this.
起作用了
It's working!
僧侣在消失
The Monks are disappearing!
我可不这么认为
Oh, I didn't agree to this.
发生了什么
What's happening?
他在反击
He's fighting back.
他在屏蔽我 反抗我
He's blocking me, countering every move.
看呐
Look!
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
博士
Doctor!
我本来想在你醒之前就开始的
I wanted to do it before you woke up.
但我想和你道别
But I had to say goodbye.
比尔 不管你在计划什么 不要做
Bill, whatever you're planning, there's no need for this.
让我再试一遍 我掉以轻心了
Let me try again. He caught me unawares.
喝杯茶我就能再展雄风
Cup of tea and I'll get my second wind.
就算是你的大脑 也不能再经受那样的折磨
Even your brain couldn't stand another roasting like that.
我们会找到其他办法 让我再去和米西谈谈
So we'll find another way. Let me talk to Missy again.
我们已经有答案了 博士 求你
We have the answer! Doctor, please!
我不希望我们最后一次谈话变成这样
I don't want our last conversation to be this.
我不希望这是我们最后一次谈话
I don't want this to be our last conversation.
再见 博士
Goodbye, Doctor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天呐 这是值得的
God, it was worth it.
比尔
Bill...
比尔 不要 不要 比尔 比尔
Bill, no, don't, Bill. Bill, Bill!
这会害死你的 比尔
It will kill you, Bill.
它太强大了
It's too powerful!
比尔 我 我命令你
Bill! I... I order you!
我命令你不要这么做
I'm ordering you not to do this!
比尔
Bill!
纳多尔 帮我松开
Nardole, untie me!
纳多尔 松开我 现在
Nardole, untie me now!
比尔 别这样
Bill, don't do this!
好了
OK.
我通常不会第一次见面就让别人清空我的大脑
I don't usually let someone erase my brain on the first date,
但既然是你
but seeing as it's you...
不要
No!
不
Oh, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
他们篡改了她的记忆
They're hijacking her memories.
像病毒一样感染
Infecting them like a virus.
她强化了他们的谎言
She's just reinforcing their lies.
她白白牺牲了
She's dying for nothing!
一定有什么办法可以把这玩意儿关掉
There must be a way to shut this thing down!
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
博士 快看
Doctor, look!
你这个聪明的傻姑娘
You clever, brilliant, ridiculous girl!
快看 我给你的那些照片
Look at that! All the pictures I gave you!
我以为我只是好心 但是我拯救了世界
I thought I was just being kind, but I was saving the world.
比尔 如果你还有意识的话 听好
Bill, if there's any of you left in there, listen,
你要一直想你的妈妈
you have to keep thinking about your mum,
想那些你创造出来的记忆
the memory you created.
她的声音 她的笑容
Her voice, her smile,
修道士无法篡改这些记忆
the Monks can't get near it.
让她充满你的大脑 充满每一个角落
Fill your mind with it! Push it into every corner.
比尔
Bill.
妈妈
Mum!
她用纯粹的 没有污染的
She's filling its mind with one pure, uncorrupted,
不可抗拒的图像充满了修道士的大脑
irresistible image.
而且通过它向世界传播 因为他们抵抗不了
And it's broadcasting it to the world, because it can't help it.
这么多年 她一直活在你心里
All those years you kept her alive inside you,
作为鲜活的意识里孤立的一部分存在着
an isolated subroutine in a living mind.
真♥相♥
完美的 不可触及的
Perfect, untouchable.
她是没有修道士的世界里一扇窗
She's a window on the world without the Monks.
纯粹的爱 绝对的信任
Absolutely loved, absolutely trusted.
现在这世界之窗已经遍及各地
And that window is opening everywhere.
瞥见自♥由♥
A glimpse of freedom.
但是这一瞥
But a glimpse...
就够了
is all you need.
谎言已经被识破
The lie is breaking!
比尔的妈妈 你火了
Bill's mum, you just went viral!
你做到了 你破坏了信♥号♥♥
You did it, you broke the signal.
修道士会怎么做
What are the Monks going to do?
侵略者知晓谁才真正掌控全局时
What oppressors always do when they realise
都只会做一件事
who's really in power...
逃
They run.
太精彩了
This is exciting, isn't it?
就好像是一个转折点
Kind of... it's like a turning point.
人类知道了自己能够推♥翻♥独♥裁♥者
Humans have learned that they can overthrow dictators and stuff,
他们只需要团结一心
they just have to band together.
可没那么简单
It's not quite as simple as that.
你 乱毛
You, Appalling Hair,
我们坐着的这个雕像叫什么
this thing that we're sitting on, what is it?
估计是什么
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表