Exactly. New friends.
烟花 这才是生活应有的样子
Fireworks! That's what life should be!
我记起来了
I remember...
我的儿子
My son...
离开我身边吧
Leave my side at last.
去看看世界
Go and see the world.
不 我不想
No! I don't want to!
如果你不解决他们
If you won't finish them...
-那就我来 -约翰
- I will! - John!
我的孩子 这一切该结束了
My little boy, this has to end.
不 我们不能结束
No! We mustn't end!
我们得毁掉他们
We have to destroy them!
我们的时候到了
It's our time.
不 我不想要
No, I don't want to!
不 不
No, no...
谢谢你
Thank you.
咱们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
那个是...
Is that... ?
没错 你的朋友 她恢复了他们
Yes, yourfriend. She's restoring them!
-我还以为你没了 -你还好吗
- I thought you were gone. - Are you OK?
我 我很好啊
Me?! Yeah, I'm fine.
-其他人呢 -来吧
- What about the others? - Come on!
咱们得赶紧出去
We need to get out! Now!
不是这边 不是这边 不是这边
Wrong way! Wrong way! Wrong way!
保证金拜拜了
Bang goes the deposit.
真是的 那可是我们的房♥子啊
Oh, man! That's our house.
没了
Gone.
好了 你们 回去找中介吧
Right, you lot, back to the estate agent!
祝你们下次好运
Better luck next time!
欢迎大驾光临
Oh, here he comes!
你这么乐呵干什么 我讨厌乐呵
Are you being cheerful? I'm against cheerful.
比尔告诉我你经历了个小冒险 看到没
Bill told me you went on a little adventure. You see?
看到什么
I see what?
这个吗 你不需要去外太空找怪物
Well, you don't have to go to outer space to find monsters.
这地球上
There's plenty of things
可有不少东西能杀死你
that want to kill you right here on Earth.
结果论
Result.
其实我不算太饿
Actually, I'm not that hungry.
-我饿了 -很显然
- Well, I am. - Obviously!
好了 今晚接下来你可以放假了
OK. You can take the rest of the night off.
去吧 做你平常做的事去
Go on, go do whatever it is you do.
不过你平常都做些什么 不 别告诉我
Actually, what do you do? No! Never tell me that.
我就是想看看这个
I just want to have a look at this.
咱们里边那位朋友最近有点不安宁
Ourfriend inside's been a little restive lately...
-我可以来解决 -没事 我不介意
- I can sort that out. - No, it's all right, I don't mind...
晚安 纳多尔
Goodnight, Nardole.
好吧 晚安 先生
Right. Goodnight, sir.
早上见了
See you in the morning.
钢琴
A piano?
你往里边放了架钢琴 为什么
You've put a piano in there? Why?
晚安
Goodnight.
你就是不长记性 是不是 先生
Oh, you don't learn, do you, sir?
你想要晚餐吗 我买♥♥了墨西哥菜
Do you want dinner? I've got Mexican.
你看 我知道你很想念以前
Look, I know you miss it all.
但是我也是困在这里了 你知道吗
But I'm stuck here, too, you know?
咱俩都是囚犯
We're both prisoners.
所以你觉得如何 吃晚饭吗
So, what do you say - dinner?
我还给你带来了新故事
I've got a new story for you, too.
是关于闹鬼的屋子和太空木虱的
There's a haunted house and woodlice from space.
很多年轻人被吃了
And lots of young people get eaten.
我进去了
I'm coming in.
下集预告
采矿空间站 深坑锻造厂 队员40人
'Mining station. Chasm Forge. Crew of 40.
你好
Hello?
4名幸存者
'Four survivors.
一个求救信♥号♥♥
'One distress call.
他们被自己的太空衣杀死了
'They were killed by their own suits.
这就意味着有36具尸体在这空间站游荡
That means there's 36 corpses walking about this station!
如果我们想继续呼吸 我们只有一个选择
If we want to keep breathing, we have exactly one option.
我们剩下的都只有不到3000次呼吸了
None of us have more than 3,000 breaths left.
那就别再浪费了
Then stop wasting them.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表