你很喜欢
You love it.
我说过不喜欢吗 的确
Did I say I didn't love it? Yes, I do.
真是 十分可喜
It's very...lovable.
你问我大家都去哪儿了
You asked me where all the people were
我推测他们还没到
and | theorised that they hadn't got here yet.
我听上去有说服力吗
Did I sound convincing?
-有啊 -我说服自己了吗
- Yeah. - And did I convince myself?
-并没有 -没错
- No. - No, no.
我告诉你原因 因为这里应该有人在
And I'll tell you why - because there should be somebody here.
应该有一组先遣队 骨干人员
There should be some kind of set-up team, a skeleton crew.
你在思考
You're thinking.
告诉我你在想什么
Tell me what you're thinking about.
一条魔法鳕鱼
A magic haddock.
好吧
Obviously!
这是什么 是雪吗
What is this stuff? Is it snow?
这是化肥 无机肥
This is fertiliser, mineral fertiliser,
是钙剂
calcium-based.
现在我们没有答案
Now, we don't have answers,
那就思考两个问题
so let's put together two questions.
这无机肥的来源是哪里
What is the source of this mineral fertiliser?
还有人都去哪里了
And where are all the people?
这里 就在这 这座花♥园♥里
Here, right here, in this garden.
老天
Oh, my God.
虽然外表残破 但他们死了没多久
Despite appearances, they haven't been dead very long.
这些就是殖民者吗
Those are the colonists?
殖民者还没到达
The colonists aren't here yet.
这就是先遣队 骨干人员
This is the set-up team, the skeleton crew.
为什么机器人拿他们做肥料
Why did the robots feed them to the garden?
我不知道 也许它们没肥料了吧
I don't know, maybe they ran out of fertiliser.
我们别多问
Let's not ask them.
你好啊
Oh, hello!
-我们正在欣赏你们的花♥园♥ -对
- We were just admiring your garden. - Yes!
现在快走 这里没什么有意思的
Moving on now because there's nothing of particular interest here.
拜拜
Cheerio.
如果它在追我们 它跑得真慢
If he's chasing us, he's moving very slowly.
你知道有东西慢慢追你意味着什么吗
Do you know what it means when something chases you very slowly?
什么
What?
这意味着它们有不用跑的原因
It means there's a reason that they don't have to run.
好吧 它们很慢 但这城里到处都是
OK. They're slow, but the city is full of them,
-所以它们最终会抓到你的 -那怎么办
- so they catch you in the end. - What do we do?
提问 我们来了很久
Question - we've been here for ages,
为什么现在他们才攻击
why are they attacking us now?
-这有关系吗 -如果我们想活下去
- Does it matter? - Only if we want to live.
对我笑
Smile for me!
笑
Smile?
用你的整张脸 现在 快
Use your whole face, right now, do it.
笑有什么好处
What good's smiling?
笑不仅是笑
Smiles aren't just smiles.
心理上它对你的心情
Psychologically, they have a measurable effect
有可测量的影响
on your mood states.
对
Yes.
这些机器人 它们建造了这里
These robots, they built this place.
它们种了这些树
They grew those trees.
有地方出错了但它们的内嵌程序是让你开心
Something went wrong but they were designed to make you happy.
为什么屠♥杀♥上百人能让我开心
How would massacring hundreds of people make me happy?
说"为什么屠♥杀♥上百人能让我开心"
"How would massacring hundreds of people make me happy"
笑着说
Smiley face.
-保持笑脸 -魔法鳕鱼
- Smiley face. - The Magic Haddock.
什么魔法鳕鱼 什么意思
What magic haddock? What's that all about?
机器人想让你高兴
The robots want you to be happy
但它们却用了错误的方式
but they got the wrong end of the stick.
我觉得我们应该让它们得偿所愿
I think we should give them what they want.
千万别挂下脸
Don't even try without smiling.
这里真美
What a lovely place you have here.
谢谢你们的款待
Thank you so much for your hospitality.
我们下次会再来的
We will come again.
博士 我在想要不下次去威尔特郡
Doctor, l was thinking maybe next time we might go to Wiltshire,
也许 或者阿伯丁
perhaps, or Aberdeen.
对
Yes.
双手赞成威尔特郡或阿伯丁
Two thumbs up for Wiltshire/Aberdeen.
-博士 -笑脸 笑脸
- Doctor! - Smile! Smile!
它们从哪里来的
Where did they come from?
只要我们出城应该就安全了
Once we're out of the city, we should be safe.
它们会追过来吗
Are they coming after us?
我猜一旦我们出城 他们就不会袭击了
I'm guessing that, once we're out, we're not their problem.
对 你在塔迪斯里一定是安全的
Right. You'll be perfectly safe in the TARDIS.
直到我回来前 她会照看你
She'll look after you until I get back.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
那儿有个巨大的微笑屠宰场
There's a giant smiley abattoir over there
我正有种幼稚的冲动想把它炸上天
and I'm having this really childish impulse to blow it up.
-去去就回 -你还要回去吗
- Be right back. - What, you're going back in?!
我们刚逃出生天
We've only just escaped!
我以为我们要回家了呢
I thought we were going home?!
回家
Home?!
我们为什么要回家
Why would we be going home?
这就是个吃人不眨眼的地方
That place is a living deathtrap,
我们不能就任它张开口等着
we can't just leave it with its mouth wide open.
但他们都死了 我们也看到了 太迟了
But they're all dead. We saw them. It's too late.
我们得设想有一艘殖民飞船正在来这里的路上
We have to assume that there's a colony ship on the way.
你觉得如果这些人来到这里会发生什么
What do you think's going to happen when all those people arrive?
他们期待着新伊甸园
They're expecting the new garden of Eden,
但没想到自己会变成肥料
what they are not expecting is to be the fertiliser.
那里面有宽带网
There's broadband in there.
快去 去看看电影什么的
Go! Go and watch some movies or something!
我明白总需要有人做些什么 但为什么是你
I get that someone has to do something but why's it you?
你不能报♥警♥吗
Can't you phone the police?
没有求助热♥线♥什么的吗
Isn't there a helpline or something?
还有别翻我的浏览器历史记录
And stay away from my browser history!
就像屁♥股♥着火的企鹅
Penguin with its arse on fire.
可立即获得建议或帮助 警方将回应所有来电 拉门进入
早安 我很开心
Good morning! I'm happy!
早安 看我 我很开心 开心 开心
Good morning. Look at me, I'm happy, happy. Happy. Happy!
真是个美好的早晨
What a lovely, beautiful morning,
让我特别开心
it makes me so happy.
我很开心 希望你也是
I'm happy. I hope that you're happy, too.
看到了吗 开心
See? Happy?
你好 有人吗 我能听到你呼吸
Hello? Is someone there? I can hear you breathing.
你为什么是苏格兰人
Why are you Scottish?
我不是苏格兰人 我只是很生气
I'm not Scottish, I'm just cross.
在宇宙里有苏格兰吗
Is there Scotland in space?
他们遍布各地
They're all over the place,
在每个星球都要求独♥立♥
demanding independence from every planet they land on.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
因为我知道为什么你把盒子装成电♥话♥亭了
Because I figured out why you keep your box as a phone box.
我告诉过你 它卡住了
I told you, it's stuck.
"可立即获得建议或帮助" 你喜欢这句
"Advice and Assistance obtainable Immediately." You like that.
不 我不喜欢
No, I don't.
看 这就是原因所在
See, this is the point.
你不打求助热♥线♥ 因为你就是救火队员
You don't call the helpline because you ARE the helpline.
别把我说得这么无私伟大
Don't sentimentalise me.
我不仅仅是到处飞给人帮忙
I don't just fly around helping people out.
那你现在在做什么
What are you doing right now?
我只是恰巧路过 就顺手解决了
I happened to be passing by, so I'm mucking in.
你在生命里从不恰巧路过
You've never passed by in your life.
你甚至都不能眼睁睁看着我分薯条
You couldn't even leave me serving chips,
所以我不会离开你
so I'm not going to leave you.
看那堵墙
Look at the wall.
-墙 -去细看
- The wall? - Closely.
之前 在瓦迪
Before, when the Vardy -
就是那些微型机器人要攻击你时
the little microbots - were going to attack you,
你问过我它们从哪里来
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表