他被封存在墙里
He's preserved in the walls,
永远与这房♥子的一砖一瓦共存
in the very fabric of the building forever.
所以 这房♥子在吃人
So, the house is...eating people?
-我们都要付出些什么 -但你不用吗
- We must all pay our dues. - But not you?
正解
Correct.
我就是那个例外
I am the exception.
因为我是你们的房♥东
For I am your landlord.
你们入住 签了合同
You came here, you signed the contract.
现在
And now...
是时候付房♥租了
It's time to pay.
快走
Go.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?!
是那座塔 它在房♥子背面
That tower! It was at the back of the building.
如果没算错 门应该在这走廊尽头
Logically, the door should be at the end of this corridor.
找找入口
Look for a way in!
夺宝奇兵 快点啊
Indiana Jones... Come on!
好 是那座塔
Yes! The tower!
如果有什么藏在木头里呢
What if something's got into the wood?
在木板和灰泥后面
Into the laths, behind the plaster,
在这房♥子的砖瓦之间
into the very fabric of the house?
木仙女
Wood nymphs,
树灵
tree spirits...
德律阿得斯[希腊神话中树林女仙]
Dryads.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
博士 你在干什么
Doctor, what are you doing?
我们需要出去报♥警♥
We need to get out and call the police!
谁在那儿
Who's there?
博士 你在刺♥激♥它
Doctor, you're provoking it.
-声音更响了 -快醒来 醒来 出来
- It's getting louder! - Wake up! Wake up! Out you come!
和我想的真是完全不同
I was expecting something quite different.
我以为是气态生物 或者是微生物
A gaseous creature. Or microscopic!
你看到它在木头里钻进钻出吗
Did you see it move through the wood?
在细胞层面上的相互作用
Interacting at a cellular level.
这一定是异星生物 一定是
This must be alien! Got to be alien!
你在做什么 度假吗
What are you doing here? On your holidays?
-哈利 找个火柴盒 -火柴盒
- Harry - get a matchbox. - A matchbox?!
好吧 鞋盒 别让它跑了
All right, a shoe box, don't let it get away!
你说"异星"是什么意思
What do you mean 'alien'?
这个小东西
Oh, little one!
博士
Doctor...
它可以跑得很快
It can move fast!
盒子呢
Where's that box?
博士 什么
Doctor! What?!
现在一切都开始说得通了
Now, this starts to make sense.
对 的确是德律阿得斯
Yes. Dryads indeed.
我们需要出去
We need to get out.
我们出不去啊
We can't!
哈利 进来
Harry, in here!
-藏在橱子里有什么用 -这可不是橱子
- What's the point of hiding in a cupboard? - It's not a cupboard!
它们是什么东西
What are they?
像是昆虫 但你说它们能关门困住我们吗
Look like insects but you're saying they can shut doors, trap us?
它们不仅在木头里
They're not just in the wood,
它们和木头已经同化了
they're becoming the wood itself.
完全侵入
Total infestation.
德律阿得斯的肆虐
Infestation of the Dryads!
你说得好像你以前见过这种东西一样
You're talking like you've seen things like this before.
-其实没有 -你说它们是"异星"的
- No, actually. - You said they were "Alien"?
它们可能是这星球的土著
Well, they could be native to this planet,
但我以前从未见过它们 你见过吗
but I've never seen them before. Have you?
这是它们的名字吗
That's what they're called?
-德律阿得斯 -我就是这么叫它们的
- Dryads? - That's what I'm calling them, yes.
-你疯了 -我总不能叫它们虱子吧
- You've gone crazy. - Well, I can't just call them "Lice", can I?
那后面有什么东西
There's something behind there.
父亲
Father?
是你吗
Is that you?
可能这属于以前住在这里的家庭
Maybe it belonged to a family that used to live here?
哈利 这里有六个盒子
Harry, there's six boxes.
租赁合同 和我们的一样
Tenancy agreement. Same as ours.
六个签名
Six signatures.
杰克·克里斯蒂 安妮·瓦伦
"Jake Christie, Annie Wren,
-乔纳森·弗罗斯特 -日期呢
- Jonathan Frost..." - what's the date?
1997年
1997.
莎拉·提勒 马克·霍普松和卡尔·理查兹
"Sarah Tiller, Mark Hopethorne, Carl Richards."
他们搬进来
They move in...
放松一阵
Relax...
回房♥间
Go to their rooms...
然后陷入恐慌
Then panic.
受袭
Infestation.
博士
Doctor!
1977.
1957 每二十年一批
1957. Every 20 years...
有什么东西来了
There's something coming!
好
Good.
克里斯蒂 瓦伦 弗罗斯特
Christie, Wren, Frost,
提勒 霍普松 理查兹
Tiller, Hopethorne, Richards.
都是年华正好的男女
Fine young men and women.
和其他人一样
As were all the others.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
在这房♥子里
In the house.
什么 哪里 我们没看到他们啊
What? Where? We haven't seen them.
他说的是他们已经与房♥子合体了
He means they're IN the house.
是木头 哈利
The wood, Harry.
别以为我没有考虑过后果 博士
Don't think I haven't considered the consequences, Doctor.
那为什么要这么做
So, why do it?
我的女儿当时快死了
My daughter was dying.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
药石罔效
Nothing could be done...
直到这些生物救了她
Until these creatures saved her.
我们会不惜代价保护它们
We'd do anything to protect them.
你的女儿 她在这 在房♥子里对吗
Your daughter, she's here, she's in the house, isn't she?
没错 她必须活下来
Indeed, and she MUST survive.
我们得出去
We have to get out!
哈利 不要离开我
Harry, stay with me!
回来 哈利 回来
Come back, Harry! Come back!
博士
Doctor!
放他出来
Get him out.
安息吧
God rest his soul.
比尔 比尔没事吧
Bill! Is Bill all right?
你最好担心一下自己 博士
I'd be more concerned for yourself, Doctor.
你的高龄意味着你能量更少 所含物质更少
Your advanced age means you have less energy, less... matter,
但它们有什么拿什么
but they'll take what they can get.
这虫子维持你女儿的生命 它是怎么做到的
The insects are keeping your daughter alive. How does that work?
别这样 停手吧
Come on, call these off!
也许我可以帮忙 我是个博士[医生]
Maybe I could help? I'm a doctor!
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我已经很长时间没有访客了
I haven't had visitors in such a long time.
我名叫伊莱莎
My name is Eliza.
我是比尔 这是希琳
I'm Bill. This is Shireen.
很高兴见到你
I'm pleased to meet you.
比尔 瞧
Bill, look!
怎么了
What?
你嘴里有 有什么东西
You've got something...just...
就在那里
just there.
我是个名人 带我出去好吗
I'm a celebrity, get me out of here, yeah?
比尔
Bill...
蟑螂 我在摩洛哥过空闲年时遇到过
Cockroaches. Had them on my gap year in Morocco.
没问题 我们走吧
No problem! Let's go.
希琳
Shireen.
不 不
Oh, no! Oh, no!
它在我脚里
It's in my foot!
希琳
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表