Cardinal Angelo?
我需要你的帮助
I could do with your help here.
我不确定这会有什么用
I'm not absolutely sure how this is going to work...
也许会暂时恢复我的视力
Either it's going to temporarily fix my eyesight,
或者烧掉我的大脑
or it's going to burn out my brain.
只需
Just...
给我一小会儿
give me a mo.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
-没用的 -我知道没用
- Makes no difference. - I know it doesn't.
我知道我要死了
I know I'm going to die.
我必须说出 真♥相♥
I have to say it - the truth.
没有希望
Without hope.
没有见证
Without witness.
没有回报
Without reward.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
以普莱顿学院分会时间领主之名起誓
On my oath as a Time Lord of the Prydonian Chapter...
我会守卫这具身体
I will guard this body...
一千年
For a thousand years.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们有三楼的权限吗
Do you have clearance for Floor 3?
-哪的三楼 -"哪的"
- Floor 3 of what? - 'Of what'?!
哪的
Of what?
五角大楼
The Pentagon!
-五角大楼在那道门 -对
- So, the Pentagon is through there... - Yeah.
梵蒂冈在
And... and... and the Vatican...
-那道门 -对
- Is through there. - Yeah.
我想知道这后面是哪
I wonder what's through here?
这是什么 怎么实现的
What is this? How is this possible?
外星技术 看看还能通向哪
Alien technology. Let's see what else they got.
比尔 过来看这边
Bill! Come and take a look at this!
你们好
Oh, hello!
你们来吗
Are you coming?
去哪
Coming where?
我们都在餐厅
We're all in the cafeteria.
你们一定不要错过
You mustn't miss it.
为什么
Why?
我们要走一起走
We'll all go together when we go.
快来
Come on!
红衣主教 起作用了 我能看见了
Cardinal, it worked. I can see.
还不够好 还没
Not well enough, not yet.
想想这个宇宙
Thing about the universe is,
无论你需要什么 总是可以借
whatever you need, you can always borrow...
只要你还
As long as you pay it back.
我刚从我的未来借用了
I just borrowed from my future.
我得到几分钟正常视力
I get a few minutes of proper eyesight,
不过我会失去点东西
but I lose... something.
也许我再重生时都是盲人
Maybe all my future regenerations will be blind.
也许我再也不能重生了
Maybe I won't regenerate ever again.
也许我过20分钟就会死 不过
Maybe I'll drop dead in 20 minutes. But...
我能读它了
I will be able to read this!
现在 我不知道这会怎么影响我
Now, I have no idea how that is going to affect me,
如果我拒绝预防措施
so I'd be a bit stupid
我就是有点傻了
to reject the precautions provided.
能请你帮个忙吗
Could you help me, please?
你能帮我吗
Could you help me?
你知道 我读了很多书
You know, I've read a lot of books
这把椅子会很有用
that this chair would be quite useful for.
莫比·迪克[出自《白鲸记》]
Moby Dick!
说实话 闭嘴 去捉鲸鱼
Honestly, shut up, and get to the whale!
你请了朋友和家人吗
You invited friends and family?
这是个非常 非常古老的故事
It's the old, old story -
读起来从没有今天早上这么好
they never look so good in the morning.
不想要真♥相♥了 我花了很久才拿到这本书
Goodbye to the truth? I came a long way to read that book!
从上次算是2000年
2,000 years at the last count.
如果你们不想让我读
If you don't want me to read it,
你们可以随时阻止我
you could have stopped me any time you wanted.
为什么演这一出 这不是场游戏
Why the play acting? This is not a game.
这是一场游戏
This is a game.
很好 因为我会赢
Good, because I win.
博士
Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
博士 我们拿到《真♥相♥》了
Doctor, we have the Veritas.
快点 快点
Come, come, come, come.
-CERN -那个人把《真♥相♥》发到了这
- CERN. .. - Where what's-his-name sent the Veritas.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
大家注意
Your attention please!
我四处都看了
I've been round everywhere,
也检查了所有地方 都准备好了
and I've checked everything. It's all ready to go.
五分钟
Five minutes.
最后一轮了
Last orders please!
看看桌底下
Look under the tables.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
真♥相♥
一场阴影测试
不要
Oh, no...
不要
Oh, no!
别 还不行
No, not yet!
不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
醉酒吐真言
In vino veritas.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你们这下边全是炸♥药♥
You've got explosives!
我们在拯救世界
We're saving the world.
我们应该走了
You know, we should go.
我们多半该用跑的
We should probably even run.
炸飞你们自己怎么能拯救世界
How is blowing yourselves up saving the world ?
因为这不是真实世界
Because this isn't the world!
这不是什么
This isn't what? ?
比尔 时间要走完了
Bill, time - tiny bit running out.
你还没读过吗
You haven't read it.
你还没读过真♥相♥
You haven't read the Veritas.
抱歉 很想读 但是我们得走了
Sorry, love to, but must dash!
选个数字
Choose a number.
任何数字
Any number,
你们俩 快点
both of you, now.
然后在我拍桌子的时候说出来
And say it when I tap this table.
- 36.
再试一次 继续
Try again. Keep going.
I7.
再来 别停 每次在我拍桌子的时候说
Again, don't stop, every time I tap the table.
9.
48.
103.
一百万
A million.
7,000,000,007.
67.
905.
20,460.
12.
4.
87.
-702 -这是怎么回事
- 702! - What is this?!
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing that?!
这是场测试
It's a test.
是次阴影测试
It's a shadow test.
真的非常抱歉
I'm really very sorry.
Eleven, ten, nine,
eight, seven,
six, five,
four, three,
two, one!
好吧 刚才那是怎么回事
OK, what was that about?
那些数字 他们是怎么做到的
Those numbers, how did they do that?
-你还好吧 -不好
- You OK? - No!
还好
Yes...
不好
No!
有人来过这里
Someone's been through here.
可能是博士
Could be the Doctor.
那些东西 它们像什么
Those things, what do they look like?
投影机
Projectors.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表