如果我们死了 系统就会开始排风
If we die, it vents.
当宇航服杀了我们之后 他们就要来了
When the suits kill us and they are going to kill us...
核心会开始灌风 整个站都会被摧毁
the core will blow and the whole station will be destroyed.
一次大爆♥炸♥
One very big boom.
这就是你最好的计划
Is that really the best you've got?
复仇
Revenge?
不只是复仇
Not just revenge.
这是会像太阳一样闪耀的复仇
It's revenge as bright as the sun.
中♥央♥制冷系统
这是横跨星系都能看到的复仇
It's revenge you can see across galaxies!
对于一个盲人来说也很不错了
Not bad for a blind man.
他把子程序锁死了
He's locked us out of the subroutine.
不好意思 我还以为我在发推特呢
Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought I was tweeting...
他们穿过第三道门了
They're through the third lock.
-打开门 -你疯了吗
- Open the doors. - Are you of your mind??
是的 完全疯了 不过早就疯了
Uh, yes, completely, but that's not a recent thing.
听着 我们现在只能光荣地赴死
Listen, all we've got left is a good death
这是你自从出生时
this is the moment you've been waiting for
就一直在等待的时刻
since the day you were born.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up now.
-有只救援飞船已经快来了 -并没有
- There's rescue ships on the way! - No, there isn't!
并没有
No, there isn't.
从来就没有什么救援飞船
There never was a rescue ship.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没有黑客 也没有功能故障
There was no hacking. No malfunction.
宇航服一直在按他们的设计运作
The suits are doing exactly what they were designed to do.
执行你的雇主的设计
What your employers are telling them to do.
那是什么呢
And what would that be?
当你在浪费氧气的时候 节约氧气
Save the oxygen that you are wasting.
你们已经失去效率了
You've become inefficient.
你告诉过我
You even told me...
你们已经开不出矿了
Your conveyors were down.
所以所有人都得死吗
So, everyone had to die?
你们只是有机物而已
Well, you are just organic components,
你们已经失去了效率
and you're no longer efficient,
所以你们可以被丢弃了 你不相信我吗
so you're being thrown away. You don't believe me?
查查看那艘救援飞船吧 登录看看
Check on that rescue ship. Access the log.
不 这些都不是真的
No, not true. None of it.
你只是个疯子
You are just a lunatic!
是真的 艾比
It is true, Abby.
那艘飞船是在求救信♥号♥♥前起航的
The ship, it set off BEFORE the distress call.
他们不是来救你们的
They're not your rescuers.
他们是来替代你们的
They're your replacements.
资本主义的最后一环
The end point of capitalism.
人的生命在利益面前并没有价值
A bottom line where human life has no value at all.
我们是在和一种规则抗争
We're fighting an algorithm.
一种电子算法
A spreadsheet.
各地各处的所有工人
Like every worker, everywhere
我们都在和宇航服做斗争
we're fighting the suits.
他们就要进来了
They're nearly through!
开门吧 告诉他们一个信息
Open up. Let's send them a message.
给他们上一堂他们永不会忘记的课
Let's teach them a lesson they will never forget.
他们要夺走我们生命
They take our lives,
我们就要夺走他们的空间站
we take their station
还有他们能在这赚取的所有利益
and every penny they will ever make from it.
死得其所
Die well!
终点就在眼前了
It's the finish line!
胜利的光辉
It's winning!
开门
Open it.
博士
Doctor!
-博士 -什么
- Doctor... - What?
那是比尔
It's Bill...
是比尔 命运总喜欢和我开玩笑
Of course it's Bill. Fate and me, we have a thing.
你们好 宇航服
Hello, suits.
我们的死亡将勇敢光荣而又无私无畏
Our deaths will be brave and brilliant and unafraid.
但最重要的是 宇航服们
But above all, suits,
我们的死
our deaths will be...
会非常贵
expensive!
检查一下你们的读数
Check your readings.
我们一死 你们宝贵的太空站也完蛋了
We die, your precious station dies!
这里整个就会爆♥炸♥
The whole thing will blow.
你们公♥司♥将会遭受史上最严重的损失
The company will make the biggest loss in its history.
几分钟前 我们活着还成本太高
A moment ago, we were too expensive to live.
现在 我们死去的成本更高了
Now, we're more expensive dead.
欢迎来到你们的余生
Welcome to the rest of your lives.
但你说过我们会死
But you said that we were going to die...
严格来讲 我说的是和比尔一样死去
Technically, I said you were as dead as Bill.
也许我该告诉你们
Probably should've mentioned.
比尔还没死
Bill's not dead.
我之前看到了 她的宇航服电量太低
I saw earlier her suit battery was too low.
不足以电死人了
Not enough for a lethal dose.
我知道杀人需要什么手段
I know what it takes to kill someone.
艾莉
Ellie...
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
别紧张
Relax.
他们在把他们的氧气给我们
They're giving us their oxygen.
对生意有好处
It's good for business.
我怎么一点都高兴不起来呢
I'm not sure I'm very happy about it...
谢谢你
Thank you.
管用了
It worked!
-博士 -怎么了
- Doctor... - Yep?
我想我还活着
I think I'm alive.
没错 看上去你似乎确实还活着
Yep. You do seem to be under that impression.
抱抱
Cuddle.
好了 别闭眼
OK. Keep your eyes open.
尽量睁着眼 好了
Keep them open up there, that's it.
你怎么不早把你的计划告诉我们呢
You could have told us your actual plan in the first place.
我是可以告诉比尔她的宇航服电量杀不死人
I could have told Bill her battery was too weak to kill her,
但这样的话就会被宇航服听到
but the suits would have heard.
我尽量不让敌人听到我的秘密计划
I try never to tell the enemy my secret plan.
好些了吧
Better?
我们回塔迪斯了
We're back in the TARDIS.
什么时候回来的
When did that happen?
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你帮我们做的一切
For all that you've done.
我很抱歉没有相信你的办法
I'm sorry I didn't have more faith in your methods.
不用不用
Ah, don't mention it.
现在我可以把你们送到
Now I can set you down
公♥司♥控制之外的聚居星球
on a hub world outside of corporate control.
或者别的任何地方都行
Or anywhere, really.
宇宙就是你们的寄居壳
The universe is your crustacean.
去总部 我们要投诉
Head Office. We've got a complaint to make.
我想我可以送你们过去
I think we can arrange that.
你能保证搞个大动静吗
Promise me you'll be loud?
我保证
Promise!
管用了吗
Does it work?
什么管用
Does what work?
去总部投诉
Making a complaint to Head Office.
不知道 我没有总部
No idea. Never had a head office.
不过据我所知
But as far as I remember,
六个月后那里爆发了一场成功的起义
there's a successful rebellion six months later.
大公♥司♥对太空的统治被推♥翻♥
Corporate dominance in space is history,
-资本主义也就此终结了 -好耶
- and that about wraps it for capitalism. - Yay!
然后人类就会面对下一个全新的错误
Then the human race finds a whole new mistake...
不过那就是新的故事了
But that's another story.
真想去看看
Can't wait.
你会看到的
But you will.
回见
Laters!
回见
Laters...
这是最后一次
Never again.
别说话
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表