They are at top of ship.
船头很慢
Top of ship very slow.
我们在船尾 船尾快得多
We are at bottom. Bottom much faster.
船尾非常快
Very fast bottom.
好吧 我听不懂
Yeah, I don't understand.
所以你不知道
So you don't know?
知道什么
About what?
简单来说 因为有黑洞
Short version - because of the black hole,
时间在船尾比别处
time is moving faster at this end of the ship
流动得更快
than the other.
都是因为引力
It's all about gravity.
引力可以减慢时间
Gravity slows down time.
你离引力源越近
The closer you are to the source of gravity,
时间过得越慢
the slower time will move.
如果你站在花♥园♥
If you're standing in your garden,
头部比脚时间过得更快
your head is travelling faster through time than your feet.
他们在宇宙学院没教过你这些吗
Don't they teach you this stuff at space school?
他把眉毛扬起来了 这是他的讽刺脸
See he's raising that eyebrow? That's his sarcasm face,
他在讲笑话
he's making a joke.
他扬一星期眉毛了
He's been raising that eyebrow for a week.
你什么时候能告诉我
So when are you going to tell me?
-告诉什么 -我怎么能回到上面
- Tell you what? - How I can get back up there.
我已经告诉你了 你不能离开这
I already told you. You can't leave here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在这干什么
What are you doing in here?
她为我工作 我们同意了
She works for me now - we agreed.
这里的每个人都为我工作
Everyone here works for me!
外面有一层楼 需要清洁
There's a floor out there, needs cleaning.
立刻就去
Running all the way!
我知道你想着离开
I know you dream of leaving.
没 我吗 从没有
No, me? Never.
现在这是你的心脏
This is your heart now.
出了医院门 就会停止工作
Outside this hospital, it will stop working.
真感谢你们门上都有锁
It's a good thing you've got all those locks, then,
防止我走丢
in case I accidently wander off.
我最好还是拖地去吧
Yeah... better get mopping.
别换台
Don't change the channel.
一星期 抬眉毛 我为啥换台
A week, raising his eyebrow - why would I change?
宇宙学院 我也就相当于看门的
Space school? I'm basically the janitor.
好工作 不过你得更专心点
That's a good job. But you've got to concentrate more.
现在 听着
Now, listen.
他想解释清楚 总是要花点时间
He's going to do an explanation. That always takes a while.
几个月一晃过去了
The months will fly by.
黑洞不是普通的引力 是超级引力
A black hole isn't just any old gravity. It's Superman gravity.
如果你真的想要减慢时间
You really want to slow down time,
那就停在它们旁边吧
park next to one of these guys.
问题是
Trouble is,
飞船的一头比另一边
one end of the ship is closer to the Superman gravity
更靠近超级引力
than the other.
第0层 第2天 10:45:00
第1056层 365433天 10:02:20
等着我
Wait for me.
还要多久 博士
How much longer, Doctor?
还需要多少年
How many more years?
那这些生命形式呢 它们是什么
But what about these life forms - what are they?
它们从何而来 怎么会这么多呢
Where did they come from? How can there be so many?
这些都是你船友们的后辈
Those are the descendants of your crewmates.
对你而言只是两天 对他们而言则是几代
Two days for you, generations for them.
-这些是... -看
- What are these... - Look.
那是什么治疗方法
What kind of treatment is that?
你怎么不解释呢
Why won't you ever explain?
我解释了 他们是特殊的患者
I do explain. They are the special patients.
他们脑袋上的袋子要什么时候才能摘下来呢
When do those bag things come off their heads?
不会摘的
They don't.
不摘
They don't?
转化是永久的
Conversion is permanent.
为什么
Why?
我们要死了
We are dying.
这艘船里的所有人 都要死
All of us on this ship, dying.
他们就是解药
They are the cure.
他们就是未来
They are the future.
让我 死吧
Die. Me.
让我 死吧
Die. Me.
让我 死吧
Die. Me.
为了生存 我们必须变成他们的样子
To survive, they are what we must all become.
我会展示给你看的
I will show you.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
外面 你总是想去外面 我们就去外面
Outside. You always want to go outside. We go outside.
等着我
Wait for me!
等着我
Wait for me.
所有人都看起来好虚弱
Everyone looks so sick.
这里曾经是一个很好的地方
This was a good place once,
几百年前 当移♥民♥者初来这里的时候
hundreds of years ago, when the settlers first came here,
但这艘船旧了 一切都在凋零
but this ship is old, everything is dying.
我们的世界生锈了 我们的空气污染了
Our world is rust, our air is engine fumes.
所以我们必须得进化才能生存
So we must evolve to survive,
但进化的速度还不够快
but evolution is not fast enough.
这种特殊的病患 他们很强
The special patients, they are strong.
很快我们也都会升级成他们那样
Soon we will all be upgraded like them.
他们很痛苦
They're in pain.
痛苦会被治愈 之后出徙就将开始
The pain will be cured. And the exodus will begin.
出徙
Exodus?
出徙行动
Operation Exodus.
我们将离开这城市 我们将爬到这船的顶层
We will leave this city, we will climb up through this ship,
然后我们将驾船离开
and we will take command.
我们现在就可以上去
Well, you could just go up right now.
我们必须得变强
We have to be strong.
那里有电梯
There are lifts.
那里有很多危险
There are many dangers.
我去过上面 那里我有朋友 他能帮忙
I've been up there, there's a friend of mine, he could help.
你不懂这些危险
You do not understand the dangers.
许多年前 有一支探险队去到了507楼
Many years ago, there was an expedition - to floor 507,
最大的太阳能农场
the largest of the solar farms.
然后呢
And?
一片寂静
Silence.
他们再也没回来
They never came back.
上面有什么东西 所以我们必须变强
There is something up there. And we must be strong.
回医院
Return to the hospital.
-我不 -你看 亲爱的
- I don't... - You see, my dear.
你必须要变强才能离开医院
You must be strong to leave the hospital.
你很快就会的 很快
And you will be soon. Very soon.
回医院
Return to the hospital.
抱歉 时间紧迫
Sorry, pressed for time.
哎哟不错哦
That was good.
金星人阿其多
Venusian Akido.
我还以为你在金星生活要四只手
I thought you needed four arms for Venusian?
我有隐藏技能 相当于隐藏的手臂
I've got hidden talents, as well as hidden arms.
但已经十分钟了
But it's been ten minutes,
-所以她肯定在下边待了很多年了
- so she must have been down there for years.
楼层
我们可以拿着塔迪斯 回去改写历史
We can take the TARDIS, go back and get it right.
在离黑洞这么近的地方
This close to a black hole,
我们根本没办法精准地驾驭她
we'll never be able to pilot her accurately.
你觉得他们会下来这儿吗
Do you think they're coming down here?
因为如果他们会 那电梯会停在哪呢
Because if they are, where does that lift arrive?
只是问问
Just asking.
你是我最亲的人
You are dear to me.
你是我最亲近的人
You are my dearest person.
-你就像是... -我知道
- You are like... - I know.
我的母亲
A mother to me.
绝对不像是你母亲
Definitely not a mother.
或者姑姑
Or an aunt.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表