Might have done.
说有什么事情你应该告诉我
Might have said there was something you ought to tell me.
恐惧是个很有趣的东西 不是吗
Funny thing, fear, isn't it?
一旦它主导了你
Once it rules you,
你甚至不愿意承认什么让你害怕
you're even afraid to admit what's scaring you.
声明一下 我是一个完全知道自己弱点的人
For the record, I, for one, fully understand my weakness.
老天 那是什么
Oh, God, what's that?
'靠近目标 请求许可进行攻击'
'Approaching target. Permission to strike.'
为什么金字塔现在启动了
So, why is the pyramid active now?
可能是因为知道即将被轰炸
Possibly they know they're about to be bombed.
目标距离十英里 设置方位五度
Target distance ten miles... set position five degrees.
红十二 呼救 呼救
Red 12. Mayday! Mayday!
是那些僧侣 他们劫持了战机
It's the Monks! They've hijacked the plane.
他们怎么办到的
How did they do that?
他们没事 机组成员还活着
They're fine. The crew are alive.
那些人又是谁
Who are those guys?
我想应该是我们的人
I think they're ours.
你们的人
Yours?
我们用导弹攻击了金字塔
We targeted the pyramid with a missile.
从潜艇上
From a submarine.
那么 展示力量没有用
So, demonstrating strength isn't going to help.
我们准备好谈判了
We are ready to talk.
如果你感觉不舒服
Why don't you just take the afternoon off
为什么不请半天假
if you feel that bad?
我不能请假
I can't just take the afternoon off!
那在桌子旁边地上睡一觉如何
How about a kip on the floor under your desk?
现在也不行
Now, that's an idea I can get behind.
这是个陷阱 对吗
I mean, this is a trap, right?
或许 可能
Possibly. Probably.
而我们刚刚走了进来
And we're just walking into it.
走进陷阱
Well, every trap you walk into
也是一个了解你的敌人的机会
is a chance to learn about your enemies.
如果不解自身弱点所在
Impossible to set a trap
就无法设置陷阱
without making a self-portrait of your own weaknesses.
很好...除非会害死我们
Great... unless it kills us.
所有东西都可能
Well, you could say that about anything.
人类就要灭亡了
The human race is about to end.
一系列的事件已经开始
The chain of events is already in motion.
地球上的生命会终结在人类自己的手中
Life on Earth will cease by humanity's own hand.
观察
Observe.
这个虚拟机从外面看起来有点不太一样
The simulation machine looks a bit different from the outside.
我们在模拟未来
We are modelling the future.
每一条线都是一条日期链 导向你们的终结
Each thread is a chain of days, leading to your end.
我们可以监测到什么时候有大灾难来临
We can detect when a catastrophe is about to occur.
然后呢
And?
阻止它发生
Stop it from occurring.
你看起来可不像守护天使
You don't look much like guardian angels.
我们选择这个外形 看起来像你们
We have chosen this form to look like you.
你们看起来就像尸体
You look like corpses.
对我们而言你们就是尸体
You are corpses to us.
你们的世界将要完结 你们无计可施
Your world is ending. You can do nothing.
但我们能拯救你们
But we can save you.
拯救我们 然后呢
Save us, then.
我们必须被请求 才能拯救你们
To save you, we must be asked.
然后呢
Then what?
我们会保护你们
We will protect you.
保护多长时间
How long for?
永远
Forever.
你明白了吗 看到了吗
Do you understand now? Do you see?
请求他们帮助是有条件的
Asking them for help has conditions.
邀请他们进入
Invite them in,
然后那将成为你们最后一个自♥由♥行为
and it will be the last free action you take.
如果你们不请求帮助
If you do not ask for help,
那看接下来会发生什么
then see the days to come.
这些是你们未来一年的线
Theses are the threads that lead to one year in your future.
拿着作为证明
Take them as proof.
那是什么
What was that?
地球 生物绝迹
Planet Earth, with not a single living thing.
像月球般毫无生气
Dead as the moon.
你似乎对此太淡定了
You seem pretty damn calm about it.
是吗 抱歉
Do I? Oh, I'm sorry...
这不是我第一次看到无生命的星球
it's not my first dead planet.
请求帮助 我们将给你们帮助
Ask for help, it will be given.
为什么你们需要让别人请求
Why do you need to be asked?
力量必须同意
Power must consent.
力量必须同意 这是什么意思
Power must consent? What does that mean?
地球上那些握有力量的人
Those who hold power on this world
必须同意我们的统治
must consent to our dominion.
为什么
Why?
还有一分钟到午夜
One minute to midnight.
你们转瞬间就能夺取这个星球
You could take this planet in a... in a heartbeat.
为什么需要同意
Why do you need consent?
我们必须被人需要 我们必须受人爱戴
We must be wanted. We must be loved.
以恐惧统治是低效的
To rule through fear is inefficient.
当然 恐惧是暂时的
Of course. Fear is temporary.
爱是奴役
Love... is slavery.
如果你们需要的是同意 我现在就同意
If consent is what you need, I consent now.
不 不要这么做 拜托连想都不要想
No. No, don't do this. Please, don't even consider this!
我看到的是真的 我感觉到了
What I saw was real. I felt it!
如果你们能帮助我们 我同意
If you can help us, I consent.
拜托 听我说
Please, listen to me!
你有力量吗
Do you have power?
我有力量
I have power.
力量同意吗
Does power consent?
拜托停下 快停下
Please, stop... just stop this!
如果你的同意不纯 你会死
If your consent is impure, it will kill you.
不纯 不纯是什么意思
Impure? What does that mean, impure?
你出于恐惧而同意 恐惧不是同意
You act out of fear. Fear is not consent.
地球不同意你们的帮助 你们的存在
Planet Earth does not consent to your help, your presence,
或你们的征服
or your conquest.
感谢你们玩了场大金字塔的游戏
Thank you for playing the big pyramid game
拜拜 下周再见 希望永远不见
bye-bye, see you again next week, hopefully not.
没有我们的帮助 地球注定毁灭
Without our help, Planet Earth is doomed.
没错 之前就有过毁灭迹象 猜怎么着
Yes, well, it's been doomed before. Guess what happened?
我在
Me!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我需要喘口气
I just need a minute.
我刚刚就快吐在里面了
I was about to throw up in my suit.
我曾吐过一次
I did that once.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不管那是什么 都不该发生的
OK... whatever that is, that is not meant to happen.
我们得解决这事
We need to sort this.
气阀室
他们为什么需要同意
Why do they need consent?
或许他们就像吸血鬼
Maybe they're like vampires...
只有被邀请才能进入
can't come in unless they're invited.
他们不是吸血鬼
They're not vampires.
我们看到的未来 是因为战争吗
The future we saw... is it the war?
是我们导致了那样的未来吗
Do we bring that future about?
这似乎是最显而易见的结论
That would seem to be the most obvious conclusion.
不 我拒绝
No. I say, no.
朋友 我不会跟你打仗
Friend, I will not fight you.
我们只是服从命令的士兵
We are just soldiers in the field.
我们害怕得连不服从都不会了吗
Are we too afraid to disobey?
我不怕
I'm not.
我也不怕
Neither am I.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
你怎么想 总统先生
What do you think, Mr President?
我们刚刚为和平创造可能了吗
Did we just give peace a chance?
时钟
The clock.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表