Remember, sinner, in darkness, we are revealed.
我后悔了 先生们
I regret, gentlemen...
询问时间结束
This consultation is over.
我也后悔了
I regret it, too.
现在必须行刑
The sentence must now be carried out.
花个几分钟吧 把自己打晕
Take a few more minutes if you like. Knock yourself out.
实际上 就这么做 把自己打晕
Actually do. Do that. Knock yourself RIGHT out.
我会好的 我保证
I'll be good. I promise,
我会变 会变好人
I'll turn... I'll turn good.
求求你
Please.
教我如何
Teach me, teach me how to be...
做一个好人
Good.
没有希望
Without hope.
没有见证
Without witness.
没有回报
Without reward.
你在跟谁约会
Who was your date, then?
佩妮
Um, Penny.
这说来话长
It's a long story.
这就是异教之馆的最中♥央♥
The very centre of the Haereticum.
"真♥相♥"已在这里存放逾千年
Home of the Veritas for over a thousand years.
异见之中的真实
Truth in the heart of heresy.
以及真实之中的死亡
And death in the heart of truth.
你们俩一定能成为写圣诞拉炮笑话的高手
You'd be wizard at writing Christmas crackers, you two.
博士 那是什么
Doctor! What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
看 这是个
Oh, look, it's a...
谜样的灯光 在一个角落闪耀
mysterious light, shining round a corner,
大概三米开外
approximately ten feet away.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那
Who's there?
博士
Doctor?
这个图书馆是禁地
This library is forbidden!
-不 等等 -你是谁
- No, wait! - Who are you?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
说话啊
Speak!
对我说话啊
Speak to me.
那里有什么 那扇门后有什么
What's through there? What's through that door?
那里没有门
There is no door there.
那是一堵墙
It's a wall.
不可能 真是奇怪了
Impossible. Quite impossible.
我们去看看'真♥相♥'
Let's take a look at the Veritas.
我感觉那里会有答案
I have a feeling the answers might be there.
我得查看是否有人侵入墙内
I have to check if there is a breach in the wall.
-我待会把笼子解锁 -好
- I'll unlock the cage in a moment. - Sure.
老天
Oh, my God!!
怎么了
What's wrong?
等等
Oh, hang on.
我觉得有人在那儿
I think there's someone in there.
这个我们还是知道的
Yeah, we are very slightly getting that...
抱歉
I'm sorry...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我发了
I sent it.
发了什么
Sent what?
没错 是我发的
I sent it, yes.
你把什么发到哪里了
Sent what where?
停下 你只会迷路
No, stop! You'll just get lost!
安吉洛大主教 有人刚侵入了你的书笼
Cardinal Angelo, someone just broke into your book cage.
看他的样子 是个牧师
Priest, by the look of him.
把锁打烂了
Shot out the lock.
他还没走太远
Oh, well, he hasn't gone far.
性别 男
年龄 35
身高 185.2厘米
体重 165.4磅
心率 130
体温 37.3摄氏度
你的图书馆禁地真是名不副实 主教
So much for your forbidden library, Cardinal!
博士 看这个 一定是他的
Doctor, look at this, must have been his.
一台笔记本电脑
A laptop.
这里有无线网
Hey, there's Wi-Fi down here.
当然有了 这里是图书馆啊
Of course there's Wi-Fi. It's a library.
带安全带的阅读椅
Reading chair with a safety belt?
CERN是什么
What's CERN ?
-CERN -对
- CERN? - Yeah.
欧洲核子研究组织
The European Organization For Nuclear Research.
这星球上最大的粒子物理实验室 怎么了
The largest particle physics laboratory on this planet. Why?
因为四小时前 有人 应该是那个牧师
Because four hours ago, someone, that priest presumably,
在这电脑上发给他们附有'真♥相♥'译本的邮件
e-mailed them a copy of the Veritas translation from this computer.
记得他说过的话了吗 他说 我发了
Remember what he said. He said, "I sent it."
他发出了'真♥相♥'
He sent the Veritas.
-而CERN刚刚回复了 -他们写了什么
- And CERN have just replied. - What did they say?
为我们祈祷
"Pray for us."
什么时候一群科学家会要求祷告
When do a bunch of scientists ask for prayers?
在大家都会的时候
The same time anyone does.
当他们非常 非常恐惧时
When they're very, very afraid.
粒子物理学家和牧师
Particle physicists and priests.
什么会让他们都陷入恐惧
What could scare them both?
他在这里有段时间了 不管他是谁
He's been down here for a while, that guy. Whoever he is.
我猜 他就是失踪的译者
At a guess, the missing translator.
-这挺好啊 -挺好
- That's promising! - Promising?
没错 至少有一个人活着读完了'真♥相♥'
Yeah, at least one person read the Veritas and lived.
性别 男
年龄 35
身高 185.2厘米
体重 165.4磅
心率 36
体温 37.0摄氏度
心率 0
去看看他有没有事 你们俩都去
Go and see if he's all right. Both of you.
我觉得我们知道他出事了
I think we know he isn't.
心率 0 无生命迹象
我们对他一无所知
We know nothing of the kind.
他可能需要帮助 可能知道有用的信息
He might need help, he might have useful information.
他就在这条路前面约十五米远的地方
He's about 50 feet that way.
-你是想甩掉我们吗 -此话怎讲
- Are you trying to get rid of us? - Why?
因为你正让我们摸黑去追一个持枪的男人
Because you're sending us into the dark, after a man with a gun.
-我已经想到这点了 -谢谢啊
- Ah, well, I've thought of that. - Thank you!
-那多尔 你一定要走在比尔前面 -好
- Nardole, make sure that you walk in front of Bill. - Oh, great.
你要读它吗 这才是你要送我们走的原因吗
Are you going to read this? Is that why you're sending us off?
-你不在的话我不会读的 -他真的不会
- I won't read this without you. - Really, he won't.
-你保证 -相信我
- Promise? - Trust me.
如果我们需要你 我们会喊的
We'll shout if we need you.
我这里也一样
Me, too.
当他说'相信我'的时候你有感到害怕吗
Does it give you the fear, when he says, "Trust me"?
如果我在这里工作 我会画十字的
If I worked here, I'd cross meself.
比尔 跟紧我 这里有个 持枪的人
Bill, stay close by me, there's a man with a gun.
其实你没必要这样
Yeah, you don't actually have to do that.
-实际上你不敢吧 -比尔
- In fact, don't you dare do that! - Uh-uh-uh, Bill.
像博士说的那样 你跟在我身后
You're to walk behind me now, like the Doctor said.
我才不会呢
Yeah, totally not happening!
比尔 伯茨小姐
OK, Bill, Miss Potts,
我是你曾遇到的 将遇到的
I am the only person you have ever met, or ever will meet,
唯一被正式授权可以教训博士的人
who is officially licensed to kick the Doctor's arse.
我也很高兴教训你
I will happily do the same to you,
如果你没有服从
in the event that you do not align yourself
我下达的任何指示
with any instructions I have issued
我认为能够最大程度
which I personally judge to be in the best interests
保护你安全和生命的指示
of your safety and survival.
-懂了吗 比尔 -懂了
- OK, Bill? - OK.
非常好
Good-oh!
纳多尔 你是个隐藏的狠角色吗
Nardole, are you secretly a badass?
不是隐藏的 小娃娃
Nothing secret about it, babydoll.
好吧 这回答了问题
Well, that answers that question.
是个开口 就像之前看到的
It's an opening, like we saw before.
是的 像道门
Yeah, like a portal.
-你是对的 -什么对了
- You're right. - About what?
过去看实在太蠢了
It would be stupid to go and look.
安吉洛红衣主教
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表