- Not that kind of ship. - Parry!
怎么了
What?
没事 你们可以告诉他
It's all right. You can tell him.
是幅画
It's a drawing.
这里 在他手上
Here. On his hand.
所以 我们怎么找到这个人
So, this guy, where would we find him?
他找到我们
He finds us.
但他手上有个纹身 我们可以四处打听
But a tattoo on his hand, I mean, we could ask around?
真无聊
Boring!
我知道一个更好找的东西
I know something that's much easier to find.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
好 你们好好等着 待会见
All right, you guys, hang tight! Laters.
你发现 我刚才演小孩演的不错吧
l was being all "Down with the kids" there, did you notice?
-是啊 我头发都竖起来了 -很好
- Yeah, my hair was cringing. - Awesome!
求你了 停下来
Please, stop!
那么 什么东西这么好找
So, what's easier to find?
我猜想 泰晤士河下面封冻着什么
Conjecture - there's something frozen under the Thames
-而它在吃人 -好
- and it's eating people. - OK.
-提议 我们需要亲自调查一下 -行啊
- Proposal, we need to get a closer look at it. - Good, yeah.
计划 我们被吃掉吧
Plan, let's get eaten.
这装备安全吗
Is this stuff safe?
-可能吧 -可能 可能是什么意思
- Potentially. - "Potentially"? What does "Potentially" mean?
安全 带激动地发抖的那种
Safe, with a frisson of excitement.
但我们在下面不会毫无反抗之力吧
But we're not going to be completely defenceless down there, though?
不不不
No, no, no.
其实是这样 但别担心
Well, yes. But don't worry about it.
为什么
Why not?
你藏了什么小秘密
What have you got up your sleeve?
老天 你是不是一直都没告诉我
Oh, my God! Have you been holding out on me?
你有没有什么魔法外星神力之类的
Do you have, like, magical, alien powers?
怎么 刚才那问题不礼貌吗
What, was that an impolite question?
我们在冰面上为什么需要潜水衣
Why do we need diving suits on top of the ice?
如果我们够幸运 那些光点会来带我们下去
If we're lucky, the lights will come and take us under.
不管它们是什么东西 它们很聪明
Whatever they are, they're clever.
当它们抓那个男孩时
When they went after the boy,
它们等到他远离人群独自一人时才下手
they waited until he was away from the crowds, by himself.
什么
What?
你说什么了吗
Did you say something?
问题是 它们怎么做到的
The question is - how?
博士
Doctor...
博士
Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
好极了
Bingo!
怎么回事
What?
我认识你 你是那个骗子
I know you! You're the cheat!
你可厉害了老哥
I love your work!
它发出的声音
The sound it made...
我听不到你 但那声响
I couldn't hear you, but that noise...
简直渗进了我的骨头里 你懂吗
It's like I felt it in my bones, you know?
听上去就像是 像是
It sounded like... like...
绝望
Despair.
孤独
Loneliness.
戴着枷锁的囚犯
A prisoner in chains.
那个人 他说他自己抓到那种鱼
That guy! He said he caught the fish himself.
我从他那儿买♥♥了个馅饼 鱼肉馅饼
I bought pie off that guy! Fish pie!
你好啊
Hello.
你真是个神奇生物
Aren't you magnificent?
我还吃了那个馅饼 还挺喜欢的
I ate that pie! I liked that pie!
绝对不是肉食动物
Definitely not carnivores.
也就是说你和那个生物合作
Which means you're cooperating with the creature.
为它提供饵食
Providing for it.
它给你什么做回报
What do you get in return, hmm?
你是怎么进化成那种样子的
What did it take for you to evolve into that?
那个生物 你觉得是它让伦敦变这么冷的吗
The creature. Do you reckon that's what's making London so cold?
-很可能 -哪种异星生物会扰乱气候
- Very possibly. - What kind of alien messes with the weather?
你觉得它是从外星来的
You assume it's alien.
它当然是外星生物了
Of course it's alien!
不论它来自外星还是地球
Alien, terrestrial -
这都无关紧要 真正的问题是
it's irrelevant. The real question is,
是谁困住了它
who's keeping it in those chains?
也许
And perhaps...
这位朋友可以回答这个问题
our friend here can answer that.
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want with me?
那个硬币把戏 告诉我怎么做到的
The coin trick. Just tell me how to do it, please!
好吧 这次就算了
0K. Not the time.
你有没有见过在这附近一个人
Have YOU ever seen a man around here
手上有船纹身的
with a tattoo of a ship?
那是什么表情
What's that face?
意思是'不是'还是你讨厌纹身
Is that a "No" or are you against tattoos?
我也讨厌纹身 我觉得我们是一伙的
I'm against tattoos, too, I think that we're bonding.
我们都在港口边讨生活
We're stood by the docks.
而你刚才问我
And you just asked me
见没见过一个有船纹身的人
if I've ever seen a man with a tattoo of a ship.
-也对啊 -说得好
- Exactly. - Fair point.
什么
What point?
忘了纹身的事
Forget the tattoos.
河面封冻之后你见过有人在附近鬼鬼祟祟的吗
Have you seen anyone acting suspiciously since the freeze?
有挖泥的人
There's the dredgers.
-挖泥的人 -河上游有个工厂
- The dredgers? - There's a workhouse, upriver.
快点
Hurry up!
那里一直有人巡逻
They have men out there patrolling all hours...
快点干
Be quick about it!
-他们在挖什么 -我们去看看
- What are they dredging for? - Let's find out.
我们怎么进去
How are we getting in?
你为皇室工作吗
You work for the palace?
好久没变出过那个地方的证了
Haven't had that one in a while.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get through here?
终于找到管事的人了
At last, someone in authority.
抱歉我失礼了 先生
Oh, I do apologise, sir.
萨克利夫勋爵知道您来吗
Does Lord Sutcliffe know you're here?
还问萨克利夫勋爵知不知道我来
Does Lord Sutcliffe know you're here?
萨克利夫勋爵知道我们来吗
Does Lord Sutcliffe know we're here?
萨克利夫勋爵坚持要我们来看看
Lord Sutcliffe insisted we come.
那个萨克利夫勋爵 对
Oh, that Lord Sutcliffe, yes.
只要那个萨克利夫决定了就别跟他争
There's no arguing with Sutcliffe when he puts his foot down.
-你最好带我们转转 -请跟我来 先生
- You'd better show us around. - Follow me, sir.
带到里面去
Take it inside!
和上一批一样
Same as the last batch.
为什么这么麻烦
Why all the fuss?
-就是河里的淤泥嘛 -它可以被叫做淤泥
- It's just mud from the river, isn't it? - Mud is one word for it.
真是这地方吗
Is this even the right place?
那生物离这里快几里远了
The creature's almost a mile away.
那个生物的头离这里几里远才对
The creature's HEAD is almost a mile away.
我猜现在我们在另一头
I assume we're now at the other end.
这些人
These men...
我们为什么信任他们
Why do we trust them?
都是我亲自雇的 先生
Hired them all myself, sir.
我为什么要信你
Why do I trust you?
-这话怎讲 -你知道这有多重要吧
- Sir? - You understand how important this is, yes?
绝对不能有一个人发现
It is imperative no-one discovers
这些货的真正目的地
where this stuff goes when it leaves here.
我明白 先生 我们用无标的车运货
I know that, sir! We use unmarked carts.
-有人跟踪它们吗 -没有 先生
- Are they ever followed? - No, sir.
你亲自确认过吗
Have you checked this personally?
-是的 先生 -一直到汉普顿吗
- Yes, sir. - All the way to Hampton?
不 到钢铁厂 先生
No, to the steel mill, sir.
汉普顿是钢铁厂的代号♥
Hampton is code for the steel mill.
什么代号♥ 先生
Code, sir?
我们需要用代号♥ 否则什么人都可以进来
Yes, we need to use code, otherwise anyone could walk in here
让你巴拉巴拉把什么都说出来的
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表