几个月前 "真♥相♥"再度被破译
A few months ago, the Veritas was translated again.
之前
每个参与翻译的人
Everyone who worked on the translation
以及每个随后读了它的人 现在都死了
and everyone who subsequently read it is now dead.
-你的导师是什么 -外星人
- Your tutor's a what? - An alien.
如今
你什么意思 外星人
What do you mean, an alien?
就太空那种 外太空的外星人
A space one. A space alien.
之前
你能读读"真♥相♥"吗
Will you read the Veritas?
你瞎了 不想让你敌人知道
So, you're blind and you don't want your enemies to know?
如今
所以你的导师运行了一个电脑模拟
So... your tutor ran a computer simulation...
更像是他被困在了其中
Well, yeah... more like he got, like, trapped inside one.
这真的会发生吗
Can that happen?
会啊 他可是外星人
Yeah, he's an alien.
-来自太空 -是 来自太空
- A space one. - Yeah, a space one.
咱们就先管这个叫梦境吧
Let's just call it a sort of dream.
你是不是疯了呀
Are you just completely mad?
这有用吗
Is it working?
有点
A little bit.
那就没那么疯
Not so mad, then.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在做世界危机时所有人都会做的一件事
I'm doing what everybody does when the world is in danger...
打电♥话♥给博士
I'm calling the Doctor.
按下"发送"
Pressing send.
所以这个电脑模拟的梦境
So this computer-simulation-dream thing...
我先声明 我完全不信...
Yeah? Which, to be clear, I don't believe a word of...
-好吧 -你说我也曾在里面
- Fair enough. - You said I was in it?
-是呀 -然后发生了什么 在梦里
- Yeah. - How did it go? The dream version.
-教皇吗 -他本人
- The Pope? - In person.
教皇 在你的公♥寓♥ 就这里
The Pope, in your flat. Here?
是呀
Yeah.
你导师的梦可够怪的
Your tutor has strange dreams.
我觉得还真是
I bet he does, you know.
或许只是想让你别惹麻烦
Maybe he's just trying to keep you on the straight and narrow.
可能是的
Maybe, yeah.
你对这个怎么看
How do you feel on the subject?
呆在原地别动
Stay where you are!
安全
Clear.
请保持镇定 勿乱动 请坐
Please remain still and calm. Sit down.
将你们的双手放在桌面上 伯茨小姐
Keep your hands in sight on the table. Miss Potts?
-是我 -她是谁
- Yeah. - Who is this?
这是我朋友佩妮 你是什么人
This is my friend Penny. Who the hell are you?
屋内安全了 阁下
Room secure, your Excellency.
这位是伯茨小姐 长官
This is Miss Potts, sir.
你好
Hi.
伯茨小姐 这位是联♥合♥国♥的秘♥书♥长♥
Miss Potts, this is the Secretary-General of the UN.
我今天飞来这里是为了和总统谈话
I have flown here today to speak to the President.
有人告诉我你或许能帮到我
I am told you might be able to help.
我不认识总统啊
I don't know the President.
我怎么会认识总统
How would I know the President...
我都没给他投过票
I wouldn't even have voted for him,
他那橘色的肤色
he's... orange.
我说的是那个总统 博士
I mean the President. The Doctor.
博士又不是总统
The Doctor's not a president.
他是哪里的总统
What's he president of?
在危机时刻
Well, in times of crisis...
是地球的
Earth.
我能去叫辆优步吗
Is it OK if I get an Uber?
世界的总统
President of the world?
在特殊危险时期 现在就是这种状态
In times of unusual danger, that status is made official.
特姆希斯坦 边界附近
Turmezistan, near the border.
这里是个有争议的地区 潜在的战争地
This is a disputed area... Potential hot spot.
中国在这里有驻军
The Chinese have troops here,
俄军在这里 美军在这里
the Russians here, the Americans here.
而中间是
And in the centre...
一座金字塔
A pyramid.
长官 是布莱比上校的电♥话♥
Sir, I have Colonel Brabbit on the line.
布莱比上校 您与秘♥书♥长♥的通话已接通
Colonel Brabbit, you're on with the Secretary-General.
上校 你要汇报什么吗
Colonel, what have you to report?
无事 长官 什么也没有
Nothing, sir. Nothing at all.
它似乎在休眠
It seems dormant.
俄军和中军的报告也是如此
The Russians and the Chinese are reporting the same.
报告什么 什么在休眠
Reporting what? What's dormant?
那座金字塔 我们正在观察它
The pyramid. We are keeping it under observation.
为什么 它做什么了
Why? What's it been doing?
您还没有告诉她吗
You haven't told her?
我还没有
I haven't, no.
这是一座有五千年历史的金字塔
'It's a 5,000-year-old pyramid.
但它有一个问题
'But there's one problem with that.'
一个小问题
One little problem.
昨天它还不在这里
It wasn't there yesterday.
神秘博士 第十季 第七集
世界末日的金字塔
你人生的终结已经开始
The end of your life has already begun.
有一个地方将会是你最后去过的地方
There is a last place you will ever go,
有一扇门将会是你最后跨过的门
a last door you will ever walk through,
一道你最后看到的光景
a last sight you will ever see,
你走的每一步
and every step you ever take
都让你离终点更近
is moving you closer.
世界末日
The end of the world...
是无数个极短的瞬间
Is a billion, billion tiny moments.
别关门
Don't shut the door...!
而在某处 尚未被人发现
And somewhere, unnoticed...
抱歉
Sorry!
在寂静与黑暗中
In silence or in darkness...
该死
Dammit!
一切都已经开始了
It has already begun.
你是在里面自言自语吗
You talking to yourself in there?
我在冥思
I'm meditating.
你已经在里面好几个小时了
You've been in there for hours.
我一直在试着跟你说话
I've been trying to talk to you.
你是上了双重锁吗
Have you double-locked this thing?
我在忙着思考
I'm busy thinking.
很好 谁需要视力
Excellent... Who needs eyesight?
我跟你说过的那些僧侣生物
Those Monk creatures I told you about...
如果他们为所有人类历史事件做了模型
if they've modelled every event in human history,
如果他们模拟了
if they've simulated
从始至今的所有事件
entire events streamed from day one till now,
想想他们会了解到什么
think what they'd know.
想想他们会对此做些什么
Think what they could do with that.
联♥合♥国♥叫你 他们希望你立刻去特姆希斯坦
The un called. They want you in Turmezistan immediately.
告诉他们我不去
Tell them no!
他们不会接受你不去的
They wouldn't take no for an answer.
他们怎么把塔迪斯搬出我办公室的
How did they get it out of my office?
窗户明明不够大
The windows aren't big enough.
它们现在够大了
They are now.
你要问发生了什么吗
Are you going to ask what's going on?
我上次听的是你在和佩妮约会 发生了什么
Last I heard, you were on a date with Penny. What happened?
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥
The United Nations Secretary-General.
很好
Awesome.
不 我刚才那不是比喻
No, that wasn't a metaphor.
不错 因为我其实没懂
Good, because I really wasn't following it.
总统先生 我很高兴见到您
Mr President, I'm very pleased to see you.
我想我们有些你感兴趣的东西
I think we have something of interest.
要不你用自己的话解释一遍吧
Why don't you tell me in your own words?
是关于一座金字塔的事
It's a matter of a pyramid.
农业燃料研究所
你简直就是天使
You're an angel.
你看着 别想歪我要说的
You look... and don't take this the wrong way...
你看着很糟
You look awful.
怎么可能有人会把这话想歪
How could anyone possibly take that the wrong way?
昨晚折腾很久吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表