幸运的是 我有这个
Lucky, then, that I have got this!
它可以追踪信♥号♥♥起源 然后输出地图坐标
It traces the source of the signal and gives a map coordinate.
酷极了 你哪弄到的
Cool! Where'd you get it?
塔迪斯里找到的
Found it in the TARDIS.
和外卖♥♥菜单一起在抽屉里
Yeah, it was in one of the drawers
边上还有50丹麦克朗
with some old takeaway menus and 50 Danish krone.
总的来说 这是他们
Anyway, this is them.
所以他在海上
So he's at sea?
对
Yeah.
对 僧侣把他放在老监狱船上
Yeah. The Monks have got him on one of the old prison boats.
废船 他们是这么叫的
Hulks, they used call them.
那我们怎么去那里
So, how do we get to him?
每六周 他们会带去食物燃料之类的
Every six weeks, all their food and fuel and stuff
通过后勤船给他
gets taken to them by a supply boat.
下一趟就在两天后
The next delivery is in two days' time,
从苏格兰出发
off the coast of Scotland.
这是我们的机会
That's our chance!
对 你不能再这么打了
Yeah, that really has to stop.
发生了 妈妈
It's happening, Mum.
我知道这会发生
I knew it would!
纳多尔联♥系♥上后勤船长
So, Nardole has made contact with the captain of the supply boat
他定期往返
that runs to and from the prison ship
关押博士的监狱船
where the Doctor's being held.
他儿子因为持有一箱漫画
His son is serving ten years in a labour camp
被判在集中营里劳♥改♥十年
for possession of a box of comics,
所以他不喜欢僧侣
so he's no fan of the Monks.
他会带我们上监狱船
He'll get us on board the prison ship.
安保很严格 显而易见
Security is really tight, obviously,
但纳多尔说自从僧侣掌控以后
but Nardole says there's not been much in the way of resistance
就没有什么抵抗运动
since the Monks took over,
因此他们更担心博士逃跑
so they're more worried about the Doctor getting out
而不是有人进来
than anyone getting in.
我们不希望发生的
But what we don't want is
是他们抽检身份证
for them to do a spot-check on our identity papers.
身份证 抽检
Papers! Spot check.
纳多尔没有
Nardole doesn't have any,
我只是大学厨房♥工作人员
and I'm down as university kitchen staff.
是他们
It's them!
你还等什么
All right, what are you waiting for?
我们需要把这些东西搬上船 快
We need to get this stuff on board. Chop chop.
-快点 -快点
- Come on! - Come on!
在那之后 我们就只能靠自己了
After that, we're on our own.
多年来 我接触过数不清的文明
Over the years, I have encountered innumerable civilisations,
但是从没有一个像僧侣这样仁慈
but never one as benevolent as the Monks.
他们的慈悲和谦逊
Their grace and humility...
不 他们的慈悲与博爱只能被他们...
No, their grace and philanthropy is matched only by their...
小心
Careful.
博士
Doctor?
博士 是我
Doctor, it's me.
卫兵
Guards!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
还能干什么 我们来救你的
What does it look like? We've come to save you.
这是你干的好事 对不对
This is your doing, isn't it?
你不该来这里 我得向僧侣们通报了
You shouldn't be here. I'll have to talk to the Monks now.
-博士 -停 别 别动
- Doctor... - Stop. Don't. Don't move.
他们会杀了你的
They will kill you.
站在那里别动
Stay where you are.
艾普斯龙 火
Epsilon. Fire.
朱庇特 莉莉
Jupiter. Lily.
僧侣正在赶来
The Monks are on their way.
等他们到了 让我来说
When they get here, let me do the talking.
等等 这是干什么
Wait, what was that?
你居然给叫他们来 你个疯子
Did you actually just call them, you nutter?
我应该给你解释下
You deserve an explanation.
人类社会已经
Human society is...
萧条了
stagnating.
你们停滞不前了
You've stopped moving forward.
实际上 你们在退步
In fact, you're regressing.
-现在这样也不算好啊 -这样更安全
- This isn't exactly much better. - It's safer.
对被僧侣杀掉的人来说可不是
Not so much for the people the Monks are killing.
罗马人也杀人
The Romans killed people
但却拯救了数十亿人 让他们远离疾病
and saved billions more from disease,
战争 饥荒
war, famine
还有野蛮
and barbarism.
等一下
No, wait.
那自♥由♥意志呢
What about free will?
你相信自♥由♥意志 你整个设定就是...
You believe in free will. Your whole thing is...
你让我写三千字关于自♥由♥意志的文章
You made me write a 3,000-word essay on free will.
是 我的意思是
Yes, well, I mean,
你有过自♥由♥意志 看看你是怎么用的
you had free will, and look at what you did with it!
更糟糕的是 你们有过历史
Worse than that, you had history.
历史在向你们说呢
History was saying to you,
"我这里有些法♥西♥斯♥的典范你可以看看
"Look, I've got some examples of fascism here for you to look at!
不要 原教旨主义呢 也不要
No? Fundamentalism? No?
那好吧 你继续"
Oh, OK, you carry on."
我必须阻止你们
I had to stop you,
或者至少不挡在想要阻止你们的人面前
or at least not stand in the way of someone else who wanted to,
因为枪♥械♥越变越大
because the guns were getting bigger,
风险也越来越大
the stakes were getting higher,
每一分钟都可能成为"晚安 维也纳"
and any minute now it was going to be goodnight, Vienna.
还有 你一直没有提交那篇文章
By the way, you never delivered that essay, anyway.
那是因为世界被僵尸僧侣入侵了
Because the world was invaded by zombie Monks!
那这是谁的错呢
And whose fault was that?
我没想要回我的视力
I didn't ask for my sight back.
是你自作主张无视了我
No, you took it upon yourself to ignore me,
做了一件你认为很好的事情
to do what you thought was best.
我只能说咱们很幸运
All I can say is that we are lucky
僧侣是一个仁慈的种族 不像戴立克
it was a benevolent race like the Monks, not the Daleks.
是的 我知道僧侣冷酷残忍♥ 我懂
Yes, I know the Monks are ruthless, I get that.
是的 他们篡改历史
Yes, they play with history
对此我并不感到特别高兴
and I'm not exactly thrilled about that,
不过他们带来了和平和秩序
but they bring peace and order.
好吧
OK.
是是 我懂了
Yeah, yeah, I get it.
就像那次我们在巴黎的塞纳河
It's like that time we discovered that huge fish creature
发现了那头巨大的鱼型生物
in the Seine in Paris.
这是一条加密信息
That was a coded message.
那条大鱼是在泰晤士河
The big fish creature was under the Thames.
如果我不指出来 她就会知道我在骗你们
If I'd played along, she'd have known that I was tricking you.
把枪放下
Guns down.
我很抱歉 比尔 我只是
I'm sorry, Bill. I just... I just...
我真的想让你明白
I really wanted to make you see.
这些
This...
这些都是真的
This is real.
你
You...
你真的
You're actually...
你真的做了
You're actually doing this.
你有没有一点认识到
Do you have any idea
过去几个月我有多么艰难
how hard the past few months have been?
坚信真♥相♥有多难
How hard it's been to hold onto to the truth?
放弃真♥相♥去相信他们的谎言
It would have been so easy to just give in
有多容易
and believe their lies.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我在抗争
I fought against it.
为了你
For you!
为了等你回来
For when you came back.
现在你说你加入他们了
And now you're saying you've joined them?
你在帮助他们
You're helping them?
比尔 把枪放下
Bill, put the gun down.
我是认真的 博士
I'm serious, Doctor.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表