现在 苏格兰 魔鬼冢
朱迪 朱迪你在干什么 快回来
Judy! Judy what are you doing? Come on!
我想听音乐
I want to hear the music!
你会给我惹麻烦的
You're going to get me in trouble.
所有人都知道山里有鬼
Everyone knows there are ghosts in the hill.
等下 你一会就能听到了
Wait! You'll hear it in a minute.
那是鬼魂
That's ghosts.
你要是呆在这里听鬼说话
If you stay out here listening to ghosts,
他们会从山里出来把你吃掉
they will come out of the hill and eat you.
-他们不会的 -他们会的
- They won't. - They will.
然后我会被骂 现在过来
And I'll get the blame. Now, come on.
我能听见了
I can hear it.
朱迪 别过去
Judy! No!
我把故事放在石头里
I'll put the story in the stone.
朱迪
Judy!
把你名字刻在上面
Put your name there.
博 士
Doc-tor!
博士 博士 博士
Doc-tor! Doc-tor! Doc-tor!
神秘博士 第十季 第十集
噬光者
我们现在到哪了
Where are we now?
阿伯丁 苏格兰 公元2世纪
Aberdeen, Scotland, 2nd century AD.
你在火星上不是抱怨了吗
You weren't complaining when it was Mars, were you?
所以为什么苏格兰
So why is Scotland suddenly more important
会比守护保险库遵守誓言更重要呢
than guarding the vault and keeping your sacred oath?
她觉得自己比我更了解罗马人
She thinks she knows more about Romans than me.
这下什么都解释得通了 谢谢
Oh, well that's explained everything, thank you
你不可能比我更了解第九军团 不可能
You don't know more about the Ninth Legion than me. You don't.
我读过书 我爱那本书 我读了所有
I read the book. I loved the book. I read everything...
-他们消失了 -然而他们没有
- They disappeared. - Except they didn't.
他们在战场上被歼灭
They were annihilated in battle.
那尸体都在哪呢
Then where's the big pile of bodies?
那第九军团在哪里
So where's the Ninth Legion?
如果他们离开了 他们现在应该在途中呢
If they'd left, they should still be leaving.
你看得到5000罗马士兵向南行军吗
Can you see 5,000 Roman soldiers marching south?
在那里 河边
Down there, by the river.
他们会沿着河走 这是他们的做法
They'd have followed the river, that's what they did.
你对罗马治下的不列颠的了解还有待加深
There is so much that you don't understand about Roman Britain.
-我可是拿了A* -好厉害哟
- I got an A star. - Got an A star.
我在罗马英国住过 当过官 种过田
I've lived in Roman Britain. Governed. Farmed.
变过戏法
Juggled.
作为曾经的维斯塔贞女 第二等
And speaking as a former vestal virgin, second class,
-我保证 -我打赌 那里有个罗马军团
- I can assure you... - I bet you there's a Roman legion down there.
等等 第二等
Hang on. Second class?
好吧 你去看一下河边
Fine. You go and check the river.
我去找他们最后的战场
I'll go and find their last battlefield.
行 我会带着一个罗马士兵来见你
Fine. I'll meet you back here with a Roman soldier.
说真的 只是第二等
Yeah, but seriously - second class?
对 说来话长 来吧
Yeah, it's a long story. Come on.
我尊敬你 母亲
I honour you, Mother.
我尊敬你
I honour you.
我尊敬所有逝者
I honour all our dead.
我尊敬你 父亲 尊敬所有逝者
I honour you, Father. I honour all our dead.
我尊敬你 母亲 我尊敬你 父亲
I honour you, Mother. I honour you, Father.
我尊敬所有逝者
I honour all our dead.
5000罗马士兵 睁大眼睛
5,000 Roman soldiers. Eyes peeled.
他们肯定留下了什么记号♥
they must have left some kind of mark on the landscape.
烧毁的草屋 杀死的当地人 糖果包装纸
Burning huts, slaughtered locals, sweetie wrappers.
黑暗 黑暗
Dark! Dark!
-黑暗 -博士
- Dark! - Doctor..
黑暗博士
Dark! Doctor!
看 一个石堆 皮克特文明
Look, a stone cairn! Pictish civilisation.
那只鸟
The bird!
怎么了
What about it?
他说黑暗
It said "Dark".
所以我们才要赶路
Yes, well that's why we're hurrying,
因为很快就要天黑了
because there's not much light at this time of day.
但它说话了
But it talked!
当然会说话 它是乌鸦 所有乌鸦都说话
Well, of course it did. It's a crow. All crows talk.
-但他们在未来不说话 -他们当然会说
- They don't talk in the future. - Course they do.
人类会停下
Human beings just stopped
和他们进行一场智慧的对话
having intelligent conversations with them.
他们就有点生气了
And they all took a bit of a huff.
未来的乌鸦都有点生气
Crows in the future are all in a huff?
当然 你没注意到他们的声音吗
Course they are. Haven't you noticed that noise they make?
就是非常不高兴的那种
It's like a mass sulk.
快点 我们越早找到
Come on. The sooner we get there,
就能越早知道答案
the sooner we'll know the answer.
我知道 但
Yeah, I know, but...
皮克特人 早期凯尔特人 非常喜欢石堆
Picts, early Celts. Loved stone cairns.
石堆建在地下 但是在接近天的地方
They built them under the ground but close to the sky.
他们认为这是连接不同世界的门
They think they're doors between worlds.
铁器时代的教堂
Iron age churches.
你在教堂周围能发现什么
What do you always find near churches?
戴帽子的女人
Women in hats.
没错 人类居住地
Exactly. Human settlement.
有点潮湿是不是
It's all a bit damp, though, isn't it?
这是苏格兰 就是有点潮
It's Scotland, it's supposed to be damp.
罗马士兵
A Roman soldier!
真希望我学过拉丁语 你就听得懂我说话了
I wish I'd studied Latin so you could understand me.
我能听得懂
I understand you.
-对不起 什么 -我能听懂
- Sorry, what? - I understand you.
但你 你说英语
But you're... you're speaking English.
-英语是什么 -你正在说的语言
- What's English? - Er, what you're speaking in.
-你在说拉丁语 -我没有
- You're speaking Latin. - I'm not.
这就是拉丁 你刚刚用拉丁语说了那句话
That's Latin. You just said that in Latin.
是博士
It's the Doctor!
要么是塔迪斯 要么都是
Or the TARDIS, or both.
某种精神感应链接
Something, a telepathic link.
自动翻译 所以所有外星人都说英语
Auto-translate. That's why everyone in space speaks English.
你到底在说什么
What on earth are you talking about?
天哪 连嘴唇都同步了
Oh, my God, it even does lip-sync.
-你是谁 -我是比尔
- Who are you? - I'm Bill.
你是第九军团的吗
Are you from the Ninth Legion?
是
Yes.
太棒了 你们都去哪了
Yes! Where have you been?
-你不知道吗 -知道什么
- Don't you know? - Know what?
你没看到我们遭遇了什么吗
Did you see what happened to us?
就好像他的骨头分解了
It's as if his bones have disintegrated.
什么东西有这种本事
But what could do that?
完全不见任何形式的日光
A complete and total absence of any kind of sunlight.
苏格兰式死因
Death by Scotland.
-不可能 -不是
- No. - No.
这需要几十年
It should take decades.
这是不久前才发生的
This happened a short while ago.
是外星人干的
This is alien.
好吧 真好
Right. Good-oh.
问题是 剩下的在哪里
Question is, where are the rest of them?
我只想回去睡觉
Just want to go back to bed.
他们在这里 第九军团
Well, there they are. The Ninth Legion.
尸体成堆
Great big pile of bodies.
正确也不是什么好事
It's not always fun to be right.
这发生在不久之前 凶手一定就在附近
This wasn't long ago. Whatever did it is close by.
-我们要去找比尔 -别动 呆在原地
- We need to find Bill. - Don't move! Stay where you are!
野蛮人到处挖这种陷阱
The Barbarians dug these traps everywhere.
-那是什么 -就是它屠♥杀♥了第九军团
- What was that? - It's what slaughtered the Ninth.
你看得到吗
Can you see it?
他们用那个东西 那个怪物攻击我们
They attacked us with a... a thing. A monster.
什么都没有
There's nothing here.
我要回同伴那里去
I've got to go back to the others.
你说他们都死了
You said they were wiped out.
有幸存者 好几个 我不能丢下他们
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表