-这是费利西蒂 -你好
- So... Felicity... - Hi.
-哈利 帕维尔 -你好
- Harry, Pavel... - Hi.
保罗
Paul.
各位这是比尔 你们的新室友 好好相处
Everyone, this is Bill, your new housemate. Be nice!
六间卧室
Six bedrooms?
我有音响设备 所以最好能多点空间
I've got audio equipment. So some extra space would be good.
我比较喜欢地暖
I'd quite like underfloor heating.
-这是第五间卧室 -它连门都没有...
- This is bedroom five... - It hasn't got a door...?
那边过去是第六间卧室
And bedroom six is through there.
如你们所见
As you can see,
这家地方更大
this offers more space.
别人都怎么做的
What do other people do?
别人都有钱
Other people have money.
打扰了 但你们是在找住的地方吗
Forgive me, but are you looking for somewhere to live?
哥们 看看那塔楼
Oh, mate, check out the tower.
很遗憾 塔楼并不安全
I'm afraid the tower is unsafe.
比尔 快看
Bill, look at it!
是 但为什么这里这么便宜
Yeah, but why's it so cheap?
这个地方超棒
This place is great!
房♥间大得不得了
The rooms are HUGE!
我今晚就能搬进来吗 我宿舍把我赶出来了
Can I move in tonight? My halls are kicking me out.
当然可以
Yes. Yes, of course.
所以 你们会签合同了
So, you'll sign the contract?
当然要签
Yes! Of course.
比尔
Bill?
够怪
Wicked!
什么
What?
不不 不要
No, no! No, no! Stop!
住手
Stop!
神秘博士 第十季 第四集
敲敲谁在家
三
Three...
二
Two...
一
One...
你就这么点东西吗
That's all you've got?
-我以为你有好多东西呢 -谢谢来帮忙
- I thought you'd have loads. - Thanks for helping, yeah?
你应该把它租出去
You should hire this out.
比如搬家服务...
Like a removal service...
搬家 比尔 我是个时间领主
Removals? Bill, I'm a Time Lord...
时间领主 那是什么 你的工作吗
"Time Lord"? What's that? Yourjob?
不是 那是我的族人 我的种族
No! It's, er, my people, my species.
这听着可不像个种族
Doesn't sound like a species.
听着很优雅 "是 主人" 脱帽行礼
Sounds posh, like, "Yes, my lord!" Doff my cap.
这就是为什么我放弃了 逃跑了
Oh, well, that's why I gave it up. Ran away.
时间领主们 太搞笑了
"Time Lords" That's hilarious!
你们穿长袍 戴大帽子吗
Do you wear robes and big hats?
不 主要是超大领子
No, big collars mostly.
-你需要邮编吗 -抱歉什么
- Do you want the postcode? - Sorry?
好找到新家
To find the house?
比尔 塔迪斯用的是多♥维♥度
Bill, the TARDIS uses multi-dimensional
时间空间坐标
space-time coordinates.
所以你知道地方在哪儿
So, you know where it is?
好吧 把邮编输在这里
OK, right, put the postcode in here.
我看到卧室了 你在这里睡觉吗
Saw the bedroom. Do you sleep here?
如果我需要的话
If I need to.
-好了 -好了
- Done? - Yeah.
"如果我需要" 这话什么意思
"If I need to"? What does that mean?
乌龟才睡觉呢
Sleep's for tortoises.
-不适合"时空领主"吗 -不适合
- Not 'Time Lords'? - No!
除非我们重生了 或吃了一大顿午餐
Unless we've regenerated or had a big lunch.
重生
'Regenerated'?
问题啊 这些问题啊
Oh, the questions, the questions, the questions...!
只需记住"时空领主" 就够了
Just remember "Time Lords". That's enough for now.
我们到了
Here we are!
我可以用塔迪斯把这些都送到你房♥里
I'll use the TARDIS. Take it all to your room.
首先 我不知道我的房♥间是哪个
Firstly, I don't know which one my room is,
其次 这太怪了 我想有个好的印象分
and, secondly, that's weird and I want to make a good impression.
挺好的 我就...
It's cool, I'll just, um...
把东西都从塔迪斯里搬出来 你就可以走了
get everything out of the TARDIS and then you can go.
谢谢便车
Thanks for the lift, though!
拜啦
Bye!
这就是你家
That's your house?
合住 我们六个人
Sharing. Yeah. Six of us.
合租
Renting.
我以为你们都是学生
I thought you were students?
没错 我之前想过 有什么陷阱
Yeah, I was like, "What's the catch?"
但其实没事 就是有些透风
but, actually, it's fine, just a bit draughty.
有风
"Draughty"?
我是说里面有风
I meant draughty inside.
有意思 我帮你搬进去
Interesting. I'll help you in.
不不不 没事 你真的不用
No, no, no - it's fine! You really don't have to!
真的没事
Really not a problem!
不 等下 真的 如果你...
No! Wait! Honestly, um... If you just...
如果你急着回去研究历史之类的...
If you just go and do history or whatever...
你去哪儿了 我以为...
Where have you been? I thought...
你是那个博士
Oh, you're the Doctor.
我能过一下吗
Yes, hi, can I get past?
他只是来帮忙搬家
He's just helping with the move.
-帮忙 -他只是我的...
- Helping? - He's just my...
-朋友 -爷爷
- Friend... - Grandad.
等下 我看着没有老到...
Wait, I don't look old enough to...
能端住这个盒子太久
To hold that box for very long.
好的
Yeah!
太让人激动了
How exciting is this?!
博士 传奇
Doctor! Legend!
他是我爷爷
He's my grandad.
拜托
Come on!
至少父亲吧 拜托了
Father, at least. Please!
好吧 父亲的父亲
All right, grand-FATHER.
不过你真的可以走了
You really can go now, though.
谢谢来帮忙 搞定啦
Thanks for the help. Job done!
好的
OK.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
他是你爷爷 超级赞啊
He's your grandad? That's awesome!
我爷爷跟他男票去长城
Mine went greypacking on the Great Wall of China
当背包客了
with his boyfriend,
不过他们因为想偷点长城被捕了
but they got arrested for trying to steal a bit.
-偷点什么 -城墙呀
- Bit of what? - The wall.
好吧
OK...!
-你需要帮忙吗 -好的
- You want a hand? - Uh, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直在想 这里会有那种书架
I keep thinking there's going to be one of those bookcases
装满了特殊书籍 其实是一个密道
that you pull special books and it's a secret passage!
-是啊 -阴森森的
- Yeah. - Spooky!
谢了
Thanks.
我第一天就认识了帕维尔
Met Pavel on my first day.
经常这么做
Often does this.
在自己屋里宅好几天 说是能让他专心
Sits in his room for days. Says it gets him in the zone.
这些都是空着的
All these lot are empty.
这个不错
Yeah, this is nice.
我选房♥间时都没有上来看过
I picked my room before I'd even seen up here.
我以为你想要那栋塔楼
I thought you wanted the tower?
我也想 但找不到进去的路
Yeah, I wish. Can't find a way in.
今晚公园里有新生派对
There's a freshers' party in the park tonight.
这些人不太想去 但也可能会好玩
This lot aren't interested, but it could be fun.
或者不会 但不管怎样
Or not! But either way,
我是说咱们应该自己开个派对
I was saying we should throw our own party.
那种临时起意的派对
You know, pop-up!
一切随意
Freestyle! Boom!
好啊 听着不错
Yeah, sounds good.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表