是平均呼吸数
Average breaths.
这里唯一有用的单位
The only unit worth a damn out here.
这是当然
Of course they are.
到宿舍是40呼吸数 去核心区是120
40 breaths to the dorms. 120 to the core.
我们要去的就是那儿 那里最安全
That's where we're headed. It's the safest place.
这基地里还有别的宇航服吗
Are there more suits inside the base or out?
往外走就是自杀
Outside is suicide.
在里面我们的移♥动♥速度能胜过它们
Inside we can move faster than them.
在外面它们占优势 就是死路一条
Outside they have the edge. Which means we're dead.
你们在挖什么 值钱吗
What are you mining? Is it worth stealing?
你觉得这可能是抢劫
You think this is a robbery?
如果是的话 把你们杀了可以开个好头
Well, killing you'd be a good start if it was.
要我就会这么干
It's how I'd do it...
如果 我要做这种事的话
If... I was to do that sort of thing.
当然我应该也不会做的 所以别担心
Which, actually, I probably wouldn't. So, please, don't worry.
它们挑了个好时机
Well, they picked a fine day for it.
在这几个月里我们的产量现在最低
This is the least productive we've all been for months.
我们在挖铜矿
We're mining copperore.
你得偷座金山回去才值得干这么一大票
You'd need to steal a mountain to make it worth your while.
你们的雇主呢
Your employers?
他们提供援助了吗
Any help from them?
他们太远了
They're too far away.
现在这倒不是关键问题
Not that it matters.
黑客也切断了无线电
Whoever hacked the suits also cut the radio.
-那你们的求援信♥号♥♥ -我捣鼓了一下
- So, your distress call... - Was a botch.
我用发射台放大了宇航服的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
I boosted a suit radio through the dish.
干得好
Good job.
这些宇航服的智脑呢 人工智能如何
What about the brains of these suits? The AI?
它们蠢得像石头
They're dumb as rocks.
但它们可以学习 进化 成长吗
But can they learn? Evolve? Grow?
会不会不想带着讨厌的人类到处跑了呢
Maybe get tired of carrying pesky humans around?
知道那种感觉吗
Know the feeling?
它们只有有限的解决问题技能
They've got limited problem-solving and that's it.
我漏掉了什么 到底是什么呢
I'm missing something. What am I missing?
氧气
Oxygen.
这才是我们现在需要的
That's what we're missing.
先找找氧气
Maybe find some of that
然后再想想全局 可以吗
and leave the big picture till later, yeah?
检测到错误
-它们在修锁 -该出发了
- They're... fixing the lock! - Well, then it's time to go.
有限的解决问题技能吗
Limited problem-solving, eh?
西走廊没人
West corridor is free.
离核心区40呼吸数 我们走
40 breaths to the core, let's move.
快点 它们进来了
Quick! They're through!
"收到指令"
'Instruction received.
"有机成分将会被灭活"
'Organic component will be deactivated.
"请保持冷静"
'Please remain calm
"您的中枢神经系统已无法工作"
while your central nervous system is disabled.
"您的性命在我们手中"
'Your life is in our hands.'
空气闸
Airlock!
空气闸 带上头盔
Airlock. Helmets on.
-我们去哪儿 -外面
- Where are we going? - Outside.
他们刚才不是说这不是好主意吗
Didn't they say that was a bad idea?
没错 但我知道一个更糟的
It is. But I know a worse one.
等等 为 为什么我需要那个
Wait, why, why, why... why do I need that?
这个空气场什么的不能用吗
What about the... Air... Force-field thing?
在真空里不够强 相信我
Not strong enough for a vacuum. Trust me.
如果我吐在头盔里呢
What happens if I throw up in my helmet?
色香味俱全
Colour and smells.
不要吐在头盔里 明白了
Don't throw up in helmet. Check.
开始降压
警告 头盔故障
'Warning. Helmet malfunction.'
博士
Doctor!
请告知现场技术人员
'Please advise local technician.'
谁把它停下来
Somebody stop it!
戴回去
Put it back on!
-博士 不是我做的 -戴回去
- Doctor, that's not me doing that! - Put it back on!
我在试 我控制不了我的胳膊
I'm trying! I can't move my arms!
把程序停下来
Stop the cycle!
我们做不到 这是自动的
We can't stop it. It's automated.
总算知道你的宇航服为什么送修了
Now we know now why your suit was being repaired.
比尔 比尔
Bill... Bill!
你会暴露在太空的真空环境中
You're about to be exposed to the vacuum of space.
天啊
Oh, God...!
不要屏住呼吸
So, don't hold your breath.
否则我的肺会爆♥炸♥
Or my lungs will explode...
你上课认真听了 好样的
You were listening. Well done!
出舱时间到
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?!
宇航服
Suit?
宇航服
Suit...
薇玛
Velma?
早上好 我能帮忙吗
'Good morning. How may I assist?'
-我不能动 -这套宇航服现处于离线状态
- I can't move. - 'This suit is currently offline
以便诊断故障
'for diagnostic purposes.'
搜索中
纳多尔 伊万 感谢上帝
Oh, Nardole! Ivan! Thank God!
你醒了 告诉过你的
You're awake. Told you.
你还好吗
You OK?
不好
No!
发生什么了 我不能动
What happened? I can't move.
你的宇航服设成自动模式了
Your suit set to auto.
博士黑了它 帮你走过来
The Doctor hacked it and walked you out.
你因为缺乏氧气所以会感觉
And you've got oxygen deprivation which is why you feel...
-像现在这样 -你们看到那边了吗
- like... you feel. - Have you looked down there?
没事 不用担心他们
Oh, no, they're fine.
什么
What?
我们安全吗 什么挡住了他们
Are we safe? What's stopping them?
这片区域都是新的 不在他们的地图系统里
This whole area's new. It's not in their mapping system.
懂了吧
See!
你懂的 就像你的卫星导航不知道一条新路
You know, like when your satnav doesn't know a new road?
-他们不能到这来 -没有平面图不行
- So, they can't come here? - Not without a floor plan.
没有可用地图
很好 博士怎么样了
Good. What happened to the Doctor?
-我觉得我看到他了 -是的 他
- I thought I saw him... - Yeah, he...
博士把你带到安全地点 把自己头盔给你了
The Doctor took you to safety. He gave you his helmet.
-他死了 -按理说是的
- He died? - He should have done.
我不知道他怎么活下来的
I don't know how he survived.
听着 说到博士
Listen, about the Doctor.
他在真空里 走了太长时间
He walked in a vacuum, for far too long.
总地来说没事 不过他付出了代价
He's mostly OK, but he paid a price.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他位于12区
He's in Section 12.
他位于12区
搜索12区
博士
Doctor?
比尔 你好了
Bill! You're up!
你失去视力了
You're blind...
是吗 好吧 这倒能解释小腿上的划伤
I am? Well, that explains the bruised shins.
别蹭我一身
Oh, don't get all gooey on me.
-只是暂时的 -真的
- It's temporary. - Really?
真的
Yeah.
-只要我们回到塔迪斯 -塔迪斯
- Once we get back to the TARDIS. - The TARDIS?
我在那有设备可以治愈任何疾病
I've got stuff in there that'll cure anything.
除此之外 我觉得我还有多余的眼睛
Failing that, I think I've got some spare eyes somewhere.
是蜥蜴的 不过我确定能合适
They're from a lizard, but I'm sure they'll fit.
所以 在那之前
So, until then...
在那之前 怎么了
Until then, what?
你真觉得这会拖累我
You really think this is going to slow me down?
我大部分杰出工作都是指使周围人完成的
I do most of my best work ordering other people around.
你确实知道我们还在这 对吧
You do know we're still here, right?
我不是让你去给我弄杯拿铁吗
Didn't I send you out to get me a latte?
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
我们试图修好无线电
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表