自世界之初 僧侣便与我们同在
The Monks have been with us from the beginning.
他们带领着人类走过进化期
They shepherded humanity through its formative years,
温柔地引导与鼓励
gently guiding and encouraging,
就像为婴儿第一次迈步而鼓掌的家长
like a parent clapping their hands at a baby's first steps.
他们指导了所有的
They have been instrumental in all the advances
文化进步与科技进步
of culture and technology.
他们骄傲地看着人类创造了灯泡
They watched proudly as man invented the light bulb,
电♥话♥
the telephone
以及互联网
and the internet.
他们甚至在月球上 欢迎了首位登月的人类
They were even there to welcome the first men on the moon.
一个人的一小步
It's one small step for man,
人类的一大步
one giant leap for mankind.
他们也保护了我们
And they have defended us too.
谁能忘记僧侣们曾击退了戴立克
Who can forget the time the Monks defeated the Daleks,
赛博人
the Cybermen,
哭泣天使
the Weeping Angels?
两个种族 一起在同一颗星球上
Two species, sharing a history
共度了那些幸福时光
as happily as they share a planet,
人类和僧侣们是完美快乐的搭档
humanity and the Monks are a blissful and perfect partnership.
地球是多么幸运
How lucky Earth is
才能有如僧侣这般强大又温柔的同盟
to have an ally as powerful and tender as the Monks,
他们对于自己的善行不求其他回报
that asks for nothing in return for their benevolence
只期盼顺从
but obedience.
上上上 趴下 跪地上
Go! Go! Go! Get down! On your knees!
手放头上
Hands on your heads!
趴下 跪下
Get down! On your knees!
跪下
Get down!
搜查房♥间
Search the room!
-简·比斯普 -别碰我
- Jane Bishop. - Off me.
你被指控制♥作♥并持有
You are charged with the manufacture and possession
试图破坏真实历史的宣传品
of propaganda intended to undermine the True History.
这违背了1975年的记忆犯罪法案
This is in contravention of the Memory Crimes Act of 1975.
1975年
1975?
僧侣们才来了不过数月
The Monks have only been here a few months!
因此我判你去劳♥改♥营呆十年
Therefore I sentence you to ten years in a labour camp.
带走她
Take her away.
-走 -为了妈妈 当个好孩子
- Come on! - Be a good boy for Mummy!
僧侣们才来这里几个月
The Monks have only been here a few months!
反抗啊 这都是谎言
Fight back! It's all lies!
进去
Get in!
-你们知道这都是谎言 -进去
- You know it's all lies! - In there.
好了 没什么可看的 散了
Right, nothing to see, move along!
所以 放松 听命行事
So, relax, do as you're told.
你们的未来有人照料
Your future is taken care of.
神秘博士 第十季 第八集
满地谎言
嗨 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
僧侣们
The Monks...
僧侣们才来这里六个月
The Monks have only been here for six months.
我不记得我是怎么逃走的了 妈
I can't remember how I escaped, Mum.
我向他们求助 然后...
I asked for their help and then...
然后就没有了
And then there's nothing.
之后我醒来 僧侣就在此了
And then I woke up and the Monks were here,
他们一直都在此
and they'd always been here.
跟我走
Come with me!
他们告诉我们的一切 我们现在相信的一切
Everything they told us, all that we believe now,
都是谎言
is a lie.
但我不明白 没有人提出异议
But I don't understand it, because no-one's saying anything.
他们就像是被洗♥脑♥了一样
It's like... Like they've been brainwashed.
对于这些会伤害他们的人
With those who would do them harm
僧侣将对他们执行快速且无痛的死刑
by implementing a swift and painless death.
赞美僧侣们的正义
Praise be the justice of the Monks.
我跟着一个叫博士的男人旅行
I travelled with a man called the Doctor
还有他的朋友 纳多尔
and his friend called Nardole,
我这么做是为了救他
and I did this to save him.
在没有他们的情况下 我仍试着坚强
I'm trying to stay strong without them
但每一天 我都越来越难记住什么是真实的
but, every day, it's harder to remember what's real any more.
如果你们怀疑有同事 邻居 或家庭成员
If you suspect a colleague, a neighbour or a family member
可能是记忆罪犯
of being a memory criminal...
我知道这看着像什么 妈
And I know how it looks, Mum,
他在电视上说的那些东西
with all the stuff that he's been saying on the telly,
但没事的 因为我知道他心中有计划
but it's all right, because I know he has a plan.
很快他就会回来 拯救我们所有人
And one day soon, he's going to come back and save us all.
有一天
One day...
你在做什么 是我 小纳纳
What are you doing?! It's me, Nardie!
不 闭嘴 跟我说点啥 第一次
No... Wait. Shut up. Tell me something. That first time,
那像海瑟的生物追我们时 我们跑到了哪里
with the Heather creature chasing us, where did we run away to?
-澳洲 -太空飞船的门会发出什么声音
- Australia. - What noise should spaceship doors make?
咻咻 显然的啊
Shuck-shuck! Obviously.
天
Oh, God!
发生过
It happened.
我就知道
I knew it.
那些都真的发生过
It all really happened.
-你去哪了 -那下很疼 真的很疼
- Where have you been?! - That hurt me, that really hurt me!
我当时很需要你
I needed you!
我那时在实验室被细菌感染了
Well, I got contaminated by that bacteria in the lab, didn't I?
我为此躺了六周呢
I was laid up for six weeks.
我要是人类 我早死了
If I was human, I would have died.
那样的话 现在和你说话的...
Right now, you'd be talking to...
说到这个 你刚才和谁说话呢
Come to think of it, who were you talking to?
我...
My...
我妈
My mum.
我以为你妈...
I thought your mum...
过世了
died...
你知道的 在你还...
You know, when you were...
小的时候
little.
我幻想了一个她
I made up a version of her.
我总是和她说话
Yeah, I talk to her all the time.
这也没有那么怪啦
Well, that's not that weird.
我以前也有个幻想中的朋友
I used to have an imaginary friend.
直到他有天为了别人离开了我
Until he left me for someone else.
我知道 真棒
I know, charming!
他们在对我们做什么
They're doing something to us.
那些僧侣们 我脑子想不明白
The Monks. I can't think straight.
就像他们说他们一直在这里
It's like they're saying they've been here for ever,
我知道他们没有
and I know they haven't,
但部分的我开始认为这是真的了
but part of me is starting to think that it's real.
每天 我都必须提醒我自己 这一切
Every day, I have to remind myself that everything that you,
你 我还有博士真的做过那些事情
me and the Doctor did actually happened,
那并非一场梦
and it wasn't just a dream.
为什么这么做
Why do it?
我不明白这个
That's what I don't get.
他们入侵某地 控制了那里
They invade somewhere, take control.
为什么要费大力气修改历史
Why go to the trouble of changing the past?
无论现实多么糟糕
However bad a situation is,
如果人们认为一开始就是这样
if people think that's how it's always been,
人♥民♥会继续忍♥耐 他们的目的就基本完成了
they'll put up with it. That's 90% of the job done.
慢着 你说你病了六周
Wait, you said you were ill for six weeks.
那你之后在干嘛
What have you been doing since then?
找博士
Looking for the Doctor.
你找到了吗
Have you found him?
这么说吧
Well, let's just say...
是的 我找到了
Yes, yes, yes, I found him!
那么
So...
所有人过去六个月里看到的博士
All anyone's seen of the Doctor in the last six months
都是通过电视上的节目
are those broadcasts he does.
那是假的 我可以肯定
He's faking it, I'm positive.
他没加入僧侣 他被劫持了
He hasn't joined the Monks. He's being held prisoner.
他只是在伺机等待
He's just biding his time, waiting.
问题是 僧侣通过某种干♥扰♥器♥
The thing is, the Monks have got some kind of scrambler,
让人们追踪不到信♥号♥♥起源
so no-one can trace the broadcasts.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表