明知自杀是不可饶恕的重罪
in the knowledge that suicide is a mortal sin.
他们读了"真♥相♥" 然后选择了地狱
They read the Veritas and chose Hell.
博士
Doctor...
你能读读"真♥相♥"吗
Will you read the Veritas?
-洗手间在那头 -谢了
- Loo's through there. - Oh, ta!
我以为你搬出去了
I thought you'd moved out from here?
是 但没太成功
Yeah, slightly didn't work out.
我再努力一次
Second attempt on the way.
我是听到什么声音了吗
Did I hear voices?
我以为你今晚和哈利出去
I thought you were going out with Harry tonight?
是霍华德
Howard.
我不太想知道他们的名字 我会上心的
I don't like knowing their names, I only get attached.
你带人回家了吗
Did you bring someone home?
是呀
Yeah...
-我成人了 我可以这样吧 -当然不行
- I'm a grown-up. I can do that, can't I? - Of course not.
我对男人要求非常严格
I have very strict rules about men.
可能没我对男人要求得严
Probably not as strict as mine.
你好 你是莫拉吗
Oh, hello. Are you Moira?
你是个姑娘
You're a girl!
我是佩妮
I'm Penny.
我懂了 对不起
I see! Oh, I'm sorry.
我刚在想
Here's me thinking that
她抓了个可怜的被吓破魂的男人回家
she dragged some poor, terrified man home!
哪有 唷
Well, phew!
好了 你们俩 我去酒吧了
Right, you two, I'm off to the pub.
别做我不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
这个嘛
Well...
终于只剩我俩了
Alone at last.
天 那是什么
Oh, God, what was that?
水管
The... Pipes.
是我卧室的水管
It's... It's the pipes in my bedroom.
提醒下你 我有时会冲它们喊
Be warned, sometimes I shout at them.
怎么
What?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好 抱歉 我就是不太习惯这些
Yeah. Sorry. I'm just not quite used to... All of this.
不管这是什么
Well, whatever this is...
实际上 这还什么都不是呢
And, actually, it's not anything yet...
绝对不需要你为此感到愧疚
It is absolutely nothing to feel guilty about.
-好吗 -好的
- OK? - OK.
[意大利语]
刚才那是教皇
That was the Pope!
比尔 那是教皇
Bill, that was the Pope!
是是 等我一下
Yeah, yeah, give me a minute,
我需要和某人认认真真地好好谈谈了
I am about to have a truly awesome word with someone.
我的天
Oh, my God!
不要 佩妮 等下
No! Penny! Wait!
你们都下地狱吧
You're all going to Hell!
博士
Doctor!
给你个建议
Here's a tip.
当我在约会时
When I am on a date,
当这种少见特殊的事发生在我真实生活中时
when that rare and special thing happens in my real life,
别...
do not...
不管什么情况
do not, under any circumstances,
都不要把教皇带到我的卧室
put the Pope in my bedroom!
好的 我现在知道了 都懂了
OK. Now I know. Air cleared.
纳多尔会解释发生了什么
Nardole will explain what's going on.
博士
Doctor...?
我觉得事情有点严重
It's, er, I think it's pretty serious...
-怎么了 -你知道
- What's happened? - Well, you...
你知道梵蒂冈吗
You know the Vatican?
-知道啊 -罗马的那个
- Yeah. - The one in Rome?
-意大利的那个 -对
- In Italy? - Yeah...
这是什么
And what is that?
这是一种
It's a sort of a...
阅读器
A reading aid.
它看起来很危险
It looks dangerous.
非常致命
Completely deadly.
不过要知道 有得必有失
But, you know, swings and roundabouts.
本笃教宗认为你比任何人
Pope Benedict said that you were more in need of confession
都需要告解
than any man breathing.
但你拒绝了这个提议
But when the offer was made,
认为 这太花时间了
you replied, "It would take too much time."
谨代表天主教会 提议仍然有效
On behalf of the Catholic Church, the offer stands.
你似乎是一个充满悔恨的人
You seem like a man with regret on his mind.
你要求了牧师到场吗
Have you requested a priest?
我没有
Well, I haven't.
显然 是我有需要
Apparently, I have.
我需要查一下
I shall seek consultation.
在死亡条例上有412例先例
There are 412 precedents in the Fatality Index.
因此 神圣的介入
Divine intervention, therefore,
可以得到5分钟的许可
is permitted for a maximum of five minutes.
5分钟
Five minutes.
行刑者现在可以去那里
The executioner may now discuss his immortal soul
探究他不朽的灵魂以及其他任何事情
and any peril thereunto.
你好 罪人
Greetings, sinner,
我们只在黑暗显露
only in darkness are we revealed.
我没要求你来
I never sent for you.
善意不是趁人之危
Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage.
善意是到最后一刻仍有善意
Good is good in the final hour,
在没有希望的深渊
in the deepest pit without hope,
没有见证
without witness,
没有回报
without reward.
美德是到临终仍持有美德
Virtue is only virtue in extremis.
这是他相信的
This is what he believes,
这是我爱他的原因
and this is the reason, above all, I love him.
我的丈夫
My husband.
我的盒子里的狂人
My madman in a box.
我的博士
My Doctor.
你夫人不会允许的
Your missus wouldn't approve.
-你怎么到这来的 -从达令姆就跟着您
- How the hell did you get here? - Followed you from Darillium,
遵从您夫人瑞雯·宋的命令
on the explicit orders of your late wife, River Song.
警告 我被允许踢你屁♥股♥
Warning - I have full permission to kick your arse.
你瞎了 不想让你敌人知道
OK, so you're blind and you don't want your enemies to know.
我懂 但为什么不让比尔执导
I get it. But why does it have to be a secret from Bill?
因为我不想让别人担心
Because I don't like being worried about.
在我周围 他们应该担心自己
Around me, people should be worried about themselves.
-好吧 要我说真正的原因吗 -不要
- Yeah, shall I tell you the real reason? - No.
因为你一旦告诉比尔 这就是真的了
Because the moment you tell Bill, it becomes real.
你必须要想办法解决这件事
And then you might actually have to deal with it.
说的好 现在肯定不能告诉她
Good point. Well made. Definitely not telling her now.
你是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
所有人都知道
Everyone knows that!
这里我们不能同行了
Here you must go without me.
安吉洛主教会引领你们去图书馆
Cardinal Angelo will conduct you to the library.
愿主的荣光照亮你的路
May God light your path.
他可以试试啊
Well, he could certainly give it a go.
异教之馆的入口
The entrance to the Haereticum,
保存了各种被禁的异端文献
the library of forbidden and heretical texts.
在你的老朋友本笃教宗的指示下修建
First instituted by your old friend, Pope Benedict...
她至今仍在坚守着入口
Who still guards the door.
你这个老狐狸
You old dog.
知道这个地方的人不多
Very few know this place exists.
渎神图书馆
The library of blasphemy,
异教之馆
the Haereticum.
-哈利波特 -注意言行
- Harry Potter! - Language!
请跟紧我
Please, stay close to me.
这里的设计会让没经验的人迷路
The layout is designed to confuse the uninitiated.
有点像宗教
Sort of like religion, really.
你戴墨镜习惯吗
You happy in those shades?
-平常不够黑吗 -在黑暗中我们才会显露
- Not dark enough for you? - In darkness, we are revealed.
记住 罪人 在黑暗中我们才会显露
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表