不是
No.
但你一定不能问这个问题
But this question you must not ask.
为什么
Why not?
因为如果你问的话 我想我会告诉你的
Because if you do, I think I might tell you.
抱歉 伙计 猜猜我要做什么
Ah, sorry, mate. Guess what I'm about to do.
不要 不要这么做
Do not. Do not do this.
我要再问你一次
I'm going to ask you again.
当你拥抱我的时候...
When you hug me...
我的心也一起痛了
It hurts my heart.
亲爱的
Ah, sweet.
不 是你的胸匣 顶在我胸口了
No, your chest unit. It digs right in.
你确定要带那个面具吗
Are you sure about the mask?
-这是飞贼面具 -为什么
- Is burgling mask. - Why?
-以防万一 -以防万一什么
- Just in case. - In case of what?
但门是锁着的
But it's locked.
你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get that?
我有偷盗的技能
I have burglary skills.
不是谁都能带这飞贼面具的 你知道
They don't let just anyone wear a mask like this, you know.
这个标签上面写了你的名字
It's got your name on the label.
我也有手术室的钥匙
I also have key to operating theatre.
我负责每周三的清扫
I clean up on Wednesdays.
没关系
It's all right.
这些是...半成品
It's just, you know... work-in-progress.
那些电梯 它们在哪里
So, these lifts, where do we find them?
是在那边的什么地方
It's through there somewhere.
我喜欢这帽子
Oh, I like the hat!
等到我的时候我也要这么一顶帽子
I'm going to ask for a hat when it's my turn.
到你的时候
Your turn?
不 实际上
No, actually.
伯茨小姐 现在到你了
I'm afraid, Miss Potts, it's your turn.
谢谢你把她带过来 剃刀先生
Thank you for bringing her, Mr Razor.
你直接就看穿了我的伪装 愚蠢的面具
Ah, you see through my clever disguise. Stupid thing.
不是你 求你告诉我不是你做的
You didn't. Please, tell me you didn't.
这是为了你好 能让你变强
Is for your own good, make you strong.
为我们出徙做好准备
Ready for the Exodus.
非常抱歉对你的欺瞒 但最好是
I'm sorry about the deception, it's best to get people in here
不告诉人们他们为什么来这里
without them knowing why.
我们可不想在医院中充满哀嚎
We don't want screaming in the main part of the hospital.
你敢碰我 你敢碰我的一根头发
Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me!
你的这个胸匣不能维持很久的
This unit of yours won't last forever you know,
你需要全面的升级
you need the full upgrade.
我不会让你把我变成那些东西之一
You're not going to turn me into one of those things.
我会重塑你使你在这个非血肉的世界活下去
I'm rebuilding you to survive in a world not made for flesh.
看看他们 他们活着的每一秒钟
Look at them. They're screaming in pain,
都在痛苦地哀嚎
every second they're alive.
但是我们现在已经有解决的方法了
But we've got something for that now.
这虽然无法隔绝痛感 但是...
This won't stop you feeling pain, but...
它能让你不再感受疼痛
It will stop you caring about it.
正好装在你头上
It fits over your head.
好了 你们两个 欢迎来到一个新时区
OK, you two, welcome to a new time zone.
因为不知道这两边的差别
Not knowing the differential,
所以我不知道现在已经过去了多长时间
I don't know how much time has passed here.
-我们需要更多关于这船的信息 -好的
- Right, we need to find out more about this ship. - On it.
不 米西 你来查
No, Missy, you do it.
纳多尔 你跟我来
Nardole, you come with me.
但我才是搞电脑的 一直都是我
But I'm the computer guy, that's always me.
抱歉 她更聪明
Sorry, she's cleverer.
她更邪恶
She's more evil.
-一回事 -并不是
- Same thing. - Really isn't.
-有一点 有点相似 -无论如何...
- It is a little bit, little bit the same. - Anyway...
-好的 谢谢 -纳多尔
- Yes, thank you. - Nardole!
你好
Hello.
你好 普通人
Hello, ordinary person.
请保持至少一米的距离
Please maintain a minimum separation of three feet.
我今天正努力忍♥着不杀人 所以如果
I'm really trying not to kill anyone today, but it would be
你的大动脉能离我远一点就太好了
tremendously helpful if your major arteries were out of reach.
我很期待见到你
I have been so looking forward to meeting you.
好 我真替你开心
Right, I'm very happy for you.
我在屏幕上看着你
I was watching you on the screen,
花费了我一段时间才想出来你是谁
it took me a while to work out who you were.
跟着你总会见到可怕的东西 对吧
Oh, there's always a scary thing with you, isn't there?
你现在才明白吗
Are you only getting that now?
真是太有趣了
Oh, this is super interesting.
我原以为这艘飞船来自地球
I assumed this ship was from Earth,
满载着不堪一击的小小人类
full of squishable little humans,
但它根本不是来自地球 对吧
but it's not from Earth at all, is it?
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
看着像类地星球 但并不是地球
Looks like an Earth-like planet, but not Earth itself.
非常像地球
Very Earth-like.
要是星球有双子星...
If planets had twins...
你不记得之前来过这里了 是吗
You don't remember being here before, do you?
我从未来过这里
I've never been here before.
你能别再喋喋不休了吗
Will you please stop wittering on
不然我就要把你的脑浆当指画颜料了
or I'll have to splat your brains for finger paint?
你之前真的来过 这点你可以信我
Oh, you have been here before. You really can trust me on that.
星球 星球 哪个星球
Planet, planet, which planet...?
有许多遗传学 生物工程学的东西
There's a lot of genetics, bio-engineering.
很多关于什么"出徙"的资料
Lot of stuff about something called Exodus -
出徙计划
Operation Exodus.
蒙达斯星
瞧瞧 这艘飞船是来自蒙达斯星的
Look at that! This ship is from Mondas!
地球曾经的双子星
除上下颠倒外与地球完全一致
是第一个赛博人故事发生的地方
首次出现在老版S4E2
是赛博人 蒙达斯星球的赛博人
It's a Cyberman. A Mondasian Cyberman!
-博士 -"博士呀博士呀博士"
- Doctor! - "Doctor! Oh, Doctor! Doctor!"
好吧 给我听着
OK, listen to me.
我可能就要抢下你那把破烂小手♥枪♥了
I may be about to take that silly little gun away from you...
他永远不会原谅你 他永远不会放你自♥由♥
He'll never forgive you, you know, he'll never set you free.
一旦他发现你对他的小伙伴做的事就不会
Not when he discovers what you did to his little friend.
我没对他可笑的小伙伴做什么
I haven't done anything to his silly little friend.
恐怕你确实做了
Oh, but I'm afraid you did...
在很久之前
A long time ago.
你是全新的
You're brand-new.
刚刚出厂 你还没准备好作战呢
Fresh out the factory - you're not ready for a fight yet.
他看上去有点准备好了
He does looks a little bit ready.
比尔·伯茨 你知道她在哪里吗
Bill Potts. Do you know where she is?
-比尔·伯茨在哪里 -博...士
- Where is Bill Potts? - Doc... tor.
你认识我
You know me.
你是博...士
You are Doc... tor.
我应该知道你在说什么胡话吗
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?
如果我榨取你一些重要器官做一碗美味的汤
Would it help you focus if I extracted some of your vital organs
你是不是就能集中精神了
and made a lovely soup?
你可不会这么... 自我毁灭
You would never be so... self-destructive.
那又怎样
So what?
不过话说回来
But then again -
我也不会
neither would I.
听着 我们对你没有恶意 我们只是路过
Listen. We mean you no harm. We're just passing through.
我们在找比尔·伯茨 我的一个朋友
We're looking for Bill Potts, friend of mine.
比尔·伯茨
Bill Potts.
是的 比尔·伯茨
Yes, Bill Potts.
你是赛博人
You're a Cyberman,
你连着神经网络 你能找到她吗
you're part of a neural net - can you find her?
我喜欢伪装
I love disguises.
你现在还喜欢伪装吗
Do you still like disguises?
当然 如果你碰巧是某人的前任首相
Of course, they are rather necessary when you happen to be
伪装就很必要了
someone's former Prime Minister.
访问...
Accessing...
离它远点
Get back from it.
比尔·伯茨 定位...
Bill Potts. Locating...
比尔·伯茨
Bill Potts.
我就是比尔·伯茨
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表