Not the same thing at all. Come on!
我之后再告诉你们卢西塔尼亚号♥的事
I'll tell you about the Lusitania later.
继续去找比尔
Oh, keep an eye out for Bill.
你得再动一下了
You have to move again.
呆在阳光里 那能烧掉粘液
Stay in the sunlight, it burns off the slime.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - No problem.
你饿了吗 来吧 你得吃点东西
Are you hungry? Come on. You have to eat.
-你们还剩多少食物 -足够
- How much food have we got left? - Enough.
-真的吗 -闭嘴 科尼利厄斯 吃吧
- Really? - Shut up, Cornelius. Go on, eat it.
已经两天了 你都没吃一点东西
It's two days, you haven't had anything.
我从没有离开这么久过 我得找到他
I've never been lost this long, I need to find him.
-谁 -博士 我的朋友
- Who? - The Doctor, my friend.
我不知道找不到他该怎么办
I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't find him.
我们会照顾你的
Well, we'll look after you.
我得想办法回家
I'll have to find my way home somehow.
这里是最安全的地方了
This is the safest place to be.
那怪物还在外边
The beast is still out there.
-你回来了 -你知道里边的是什么吗
- You came back. - Did you know what was in there?
那门
The gate.
一扇位于两个维度之间的传送门
A portal between dimensions,
你知道另外那边是什么吗
do you know what's on the other side?
你什么都不知道 对不对
You don't know anything, do you?
你就站在那里
You just stand around
做个演讲 然后挥舞几下电视天线
making speeches and waving a TV aerial about.
需要我告诉你里边是什么吗
Shall I tell you what's in there?
不用 它叫噬光者 我们负责阻挡它
No. It's called the Eater Of Light, and we held it back.
每一代人里 会有一名勇士踏进门中
Every generation, a new warrior went into the gate
与噬光者对抗 避免它们穿过
and fought the Eater Of Light so it couldn't break through.
但那生物确实穿过来了
But the creature did break through.
它穿过来并且摧毁了整个第九军团
It broke through and it destroyed the whole Ninth Legion.
它很虚弱 它快死了 它很快就会死
It's weak, it's nearly dead. It will die soon.
让我们期望如此吧
Well, let's hope so,
因为在对面还有数百万同样的生物
because there are millions more just like it, on the other side,
很快它们都会找到路
and very soon all of them will find their way
来到这个维度
through to this dimension.
-那我就会阻止它们 -你阻止它们
- Then I'll hold them back. - You'll hold them back?
怎么阻止 用你的棒棒糖和你童趣花脸
What, with your lollypop and your kiddy face paint
还有你那新颖的杀怪工具吗
and your crazy novelty monster killing tool?
话说你拿对方向了吗
Are you holding that thing the right way up, by the way?
我不想要你的帮助
I don't want your help!
但你只能靠我 相信我 我是来帮你的
But I'm all you've got. Believe me, I'm on your side.
快点 咱们走
Come on, let's go!
我们都同病相怜 你会没事的
We're all in this together. You're going to be fine.
马库斯也受伤了 和你一样
Marcus was hurt, like you,
最后阳光治愈了他
and the sunlight healed him in the end.
-我感觉好多了 -很好
- I am feeling better. - Good.
对 别担心比尔 卢西乌斯会照顾你的
Yeah, don't worry, Bill. Lucius'll look after you.
闭嘴 科尼利厄斯
Shut up, Cornelius!
卢西乌斯...
Lucius. Erm...
这个 有些事我得解释下
Right, listen, there's something I should explain.
什么
What?
这个概念可能不太好理解
This is probably just a really difficult idea.
我对男人没有那种感觉
I don't like men... that way.
什么 永远不会有吗
What? Not ever?
没有 永远不会有
No. Not ever.
只对女人有
Only women.
好吧 我明白了
All right. Yeah, I got it.
那你和维达斯一样了
You're like Vitus, then.
-什么 -他只喜欢男人
- What? - He only likes men.
某些男人 比你好看的那些 卢西乌斯
Some men. Better looking men than you, Lucius.
我不觉得这样选择面窄了 我觉得挺好
I don't think it's narrow-minded, I think it's fine.
你知道你喜欢什么
You know what you like.
你是两边都喜欢吗
And you like both?
我就是普通人 你知道 男女都喜欢
I'm just ordinary. You know, like men and women.
你还真挺时髦的
Well, isn't this all very... modern.
不是所有人都需要时髦
Hey, not everyone has to be modern.
我觉得你这么专一也挺好的
I think it's really sweet that you're so... restricted.
-谢谢 -我们倒是可以成为朋友
- Cheers. - We can be friends, though.
我救过你的命 所以我们就是永世好友了
I did save your life, that means we're friends forever.
行啊 这我可以接受
Yeah. I can deal with that.
-怎么变暗了 -太阳下山了
- Why's it going dark? - The sun's setting.
不 是那野兽
No, it's the beast.
它在绕圈 想找进来的方法
It's circling us, it's looking for a way in.
它又变得强壮了 强壮到可以进食
It's getting stronger again. It's strong enough to feed.
每小时吸收的阳光让世界更黑暗
Every hour of sunlight that feeds it makes the world darker
让野兽更强壮
and the beast stronger.
我们没有多少时间了
We've got very little time.
我要阻止它 这是我的错
I have to stop it. This is my fault.
我是守门人 我要弥补这一切
I'm the keeper of the gate. I have to put this right.
所以本该是你来守住门
So you were supposed to guard the gate
而其他人去参加战争
while everyone else went off to war.
但是你发现门口有群陌生人
But you had strangers at the door,
而看门狗在阁楼上
and a guard dog in the attic.
所以你让野兽穿了过来
So you let the beast come through.
只有它才能战胜他们
It was the only thing that could defeat them.
所以你觉得噬光者
So you thought the Eater Of Light
能够摧毁整个罗马军团
could destroy a whole Roman army?
它做到了
It did.
而整个罗马军团可能削弱或者杀死野兽
And a whole Roman army could weaken or kill the beast?
是的
Yes.
根本行不通
Well, it didn't work.
你会使整个罗马军团被宰杀的
You got a Roman legion slaughtered
是你让这个星球上最致命的生物
and you made the deadliest creature on this planet
变得非常 非常生气
very, very cross indeed.
为了保护个小破山坡 你把整个世界毁灭了
To protect a muddy little hillside, you doomed your whole world.
一个人 你认为一个人可以拯救我们所有
One man. You think one man can save us all?
来见见他 他过来见你们了
Come and meet him. He came here to meet you.
他见过很多像你们这样很害怕很绝望的人
He's met loads of people like you - the terrified, the desperate.
而他总是伸出援手 总是能扭转局面
And he always helps. He always makes a difference.
上面有许多涂面野蛮人 数量远超我们
There are painted barbarians up there. They outnumber us.
外边还有一只黑暗野兽
There is a beast of darkness
不出一个小时就能击败我们整个军团
that laid waste to an entire legion in less than an hour.
没有人能改变这个局面
No one man can make a difference to that.
也许这就是你没学到的经验教训
Maybe that's what you don't learn
当你认为五千个训练有素的士兵
when you think it takes 5,000 highly trained soldiers
就可以屠♥杀♥一大堆苏格兰农民
to slaughter a bunch of Scottish farmers.
是的 有一个人能行 他就在这
Yes, one man can. And he's here.
如果你叫我们懦夫 继续
If you're calling us cowards, carry on.
我们已经是逃兵了 我们清楚
We already ran away - we know.
你们不是懦夫 你们只是害怕
You're not cowards. You're scared.
害怕没关系 人类就是会害怕
Scared is fine, scared is human.
但我要告诉你们这不是什么 不是长久之计
But I'll tell you what it isn't. It isn't a plan.
她是对的
She's right.
你怎么竟然听她的话 老头
Why are you even listening to her, Grandad?
因为没有其他人发表意见
Because no-one else is saying anything.
我们需要制定个计划
We need a plan.
一个真正的领导会制定计划
A real commander would have a plan.
他为什么叫你老头
Why did he call you Grandad?
他们都这样叫我
They always call me Grandad.
我是指挥官
I'm the command,
我是余下的人里年纪最长的
I'm the oldest one left.
你多大
How old are you?
十八
18.
听我说 所有人
Right, listen to me. All of you.
我要上去找我的朋友了
I'm going up there to find my friend.
如果你们跟我一起来
If you come with me,
我无法保证你们不会被团灭
I can't promise that you won't all die.
但我能保证你们的是
But I can promise you this.
你们不会全死在一个地洞里
You won't all die in a hole in the ground.
我们得退回去 关闭后面的门
We have to drive it back through and close the portal behind it.
大门仅当黎明之光照射时打开
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表