太空
Space...
最后的边界
The final frontier.
最后是因为太空想杀了我们
Final because it wants to kill us.
有时我们会忘记这点
Sometimes we forget that.
开始觉得这一切都是理所当然
Start taking it all for granted...
宇航服 太空船 小小的维生气泡
the suits, the ships, the little bubbles of safety...
它们在虚无中保护我们
As they protect us from the void...
但虚无永远在等待
But the void is always waiting.
也许时机不对 我知道
This isn't the best timing. I know that.
我总是找不准时机
Well, typical me.
也许因为
Maybe it's because...
氧气水平过低
'Oxygen levels critical.'
氧气余量
所有事情都 一团糟
Everything's so... messed up.
琐碎的事情
The trivial stuff just...
都随风而散
falls away.
你发觉生命
You realise life...
可以如此短暂
can be so brief...
所以我想说
And so, I just want to tell you...
如果我们能挺过这一关
If we do get through this...
我想要一个孩子
I want to have a baby!
你的孩子
With you!
通讯障碍
等我修好了
And as soon as my...
无线电
radio's fixed...
-我就想说那些 -磁力靴启动
- I'm going to tell you just that. - 'Mag boots on.'
磁力靴启动
'Mag boots on.'
快到了
Nearly there.
能听见我说话吗 伊万
Can you hear me? Ivan?
还是听不见 亲爱的
Still can't hear you, love.
你在浪费氧气
You're wasting your breath.
我们最不能浪费这个
The one thing... we can't waste.
氧气余量
气阀
清除 警告
需要绕过它
Need to bypass it.
别过来 别
Oh, no, no, no! No, no, no, no, no!
不
No, no, no...!
棒极了
Yeah!
不
No!
别过来
No-o-o-o!
神秘博士 第十季第五集
氧气
那么 太空是怎么杀死你们的
So, how does space kill you?
很高兴你们这么问
I'm glad you asked.
主要问题是压力
The main problem is pressure.
压力为0
There isn't any.
因此不要屏气不然肺就炸了
So, don't hold your breath or your lungs will explode.
血管爆裂
Blood vessels rupture.
裸♥露♥的皮肤会肿胀
Exposed areas swell.
趣味知识
Fun fact!
水在真空中
The boiling temperature of water
沸点很低
is much lower in a vacuum.
这意味着
Which means...
你的汗水和口水
that your sweat and your saliva
会沸腾
will boil...
包括你眼周的液体
as will the fluid around your eyes.
你不会感觉到这些
You won't notice any of this
因为15秒内 你已经昏迷了
because 15 seconds in, you've passed out...
因为氧气在你血液中形成泡沫
as oxygen bubbles formed in your blood.
90秒不到
And 90 seconds in...
你已经死了
You're dead.
有问题吗
Any questions?
讲
Yes.
这和轮流耕作有什么关系
What's this got to do with crop rotation?
我不知道
Er, I dunno.
但太空很棒 对不对
But space is great, isn't it?
你很想它 对不对
'You're missing it, aren't you?'
-轮种吗 -太空
- Crop rotation? - Space.
我担心你想再旅行一次 先生
I'm worried you're thinking about taking another trip, sir.
我在这 守护着保险库 你还想怎么样
I'm here, I'm guarding the vault, what do you want from me?
-真♥相♥ -别不讲理
- The truth. - Don't be unreasonable.
太空
'Space!'
去太空就像野营一样
Going to space is exactly like camping.
-是吗 -这个嘛 不是
- Is it? - Uh, well. No.
好吧
OK.
-某种程度上 是 -棒
- In a way, yes. - Great!
要是你和外面隔得太远
Too much between you and the outside
就和呆家里一样
and you might as well stay home.
想要真正感受
To really FEEL it,
你需要太空版超薄睡袋
you need the space equivalent of a wafer-thin sleeping bag
外加有洞的双人帐篷
and a leaky two-man tent.
选一个营地
So, pick a campsite.
-有评价吗 -什么
- Got any reviews? - What?
你懂的 类似餐厅评价
You know, like for restaurants?
服务员不利索 千层面让我拉肚子 两星
"Waiter was a bit handsy, lasagne gave me the trots. Two stars."
很奇怪 并没有
Strangely, no.
我不知道 那个
Oh, I don't know! That one!
当然 或许 我们可以去那
Ah, yes, well, possibly, we could go there.
然后在厕所旁边搭帐篷
Pitch our tent next to the toilet block.
要不要点更刺♥激♥的
How about something a bit more exciting?
这是什么
What's that?
这 是我的主题曲
That... is my theme tune.
也被称作求救信♥号♥♥
Otherwise known as a distress call.
你喜欢求救信♥号♥♥
You like distress calls?
你只有在宇宙向你求救时
You only really see the true face of the universe
才能看到它真实的一面
when it's asking for your help.
我已经很久没见过自己真实的一面了
I haven't seen MY true face in years.
在逃跑途中换成了这个
Swapped it for this one on the run.
看 比尔 纳多尔来了
Oh, look, Bill, it's Nardole!
多么有趣的惊喜
What a lovely surprise!
我记得我让你去伯明翰买♥♥薯片了
Thought I sent you to Birmingham for a packet of crisps.
对 我看穿了你的阴谋诡计
Yeah, I saw through your cunning ruse...!
那么你既然可以自己思考了
Yes, well, if you will go thinking for yourself...
你想要什么
What do you want?
有人严格命令我要把你留在校园
I was given strict instructions to keep you at the university.
-谁命令你 -你
- Who by? - You.
你执行得不怎么样 对不
Well, you're not doing a very good job, are you?
-这次就算了 -你知道这是什么吗
- I'll overlook it this once. - Do you know what this is?
如果不是薯片 你就被解雇了
If it's not crisps, you're sacked.
流体连接 K57
Fluid link K57.
你讲座后某天晚上从塔迪斯取下来的
Removed it from the TARDIS the other night after your lecture.
你太不信赖我了
That is very untrusting.
你发过誓 先生
You took an oath, sir!
-保险库不能没人看管 -听听无聊先生
- The vault cannot be unguarded. - Oh, listen to Mr Boring...
-我在执行你的命令 -看我多靠谱
- I'm acting under your orders! - See how reliable I am!
-流体连接是什么 -不知道
- What's a fluid link? - No idea.
但没了它塔迪斯不能走
But the TARDIS can't go anywhere without it.
-谁说的 -你说的
- Who told you that? - You did!
没错
Exactly!
让你相信我
Teach you to trust me.
不
No...
我会扣你薪水
I'm docking your pay for this.
我有点生你的气 先生
I'm a bit cross with you, sir.
知道了 划掉 忘记
Noted. Scored out. Forgotten.
等等 这里没氧气
Wait. There's no oxygen.
什么 那我们为什么能呼吸
What? Well, how come we're breathing?
塔迪斯周围有护层 等等
Air shell around the TARDIS. Hang on.
监测到未注册空气
塔迪斯周围有很厚的空气护层
Now there's a really big air shell around the TARDIS.
多厚
How big?
厚到可以散步
Big enough for a stroll.
自大
So cocky.
-我们为什么没飘起来 -人工重力
- Why aren't we floating? - Artificial gravity.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表